I am TheNightFly

I am a straight 42 year old, currently stuck in Monterey California with two minimum wage jobs, no car, and bad credit. I have a high school diploma but no college degrees. I am an atheist and a Libertarian. I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I've never been married and I don't have any kids yet but I want some. I chose my user name from the 90's rave song by Blank and Jones.

I am a free-market capitalist. I've been examining economics for most of my adult life. I say 'examined' rather than studied because my understanding of it is admittedly basic and perhaps crude by some standards. I'm mainly concerned about economic freedom and equality and the goals of economic policy.

Move a few miles north to Santa Cruz, go homosexual, be a liberal progressive.
I'm telling ya, gay liberals in SC have it made.

In SC?
Santa Cruz, not South Carolina.

I am a straight 42 year old, currently stuck in Monterey California with two minimum wage jobs, no car, and bad credit. I have a high school diploma but no college degrees. I am an atheist and a Libertarian. I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I've never been married and I don't have any kids yet but I want some. I chose my user name from the 90's rave song by Blank and Jones.

I am a free-market capitalist. I've been examining economics for most of my adult life. I say 'examined' rather than studied because my understanding of it is admittedly basic and perhaps crude by some standards. I'm mainly concerned about economic freedom and equality and the goals of economic policy.

Welcome to the board.

What the hell are you doing in Monterey if all you can get are minimum wage jobs? That area is beyond expensive. Sure it's pretty, but life sucks with no money in the prettiest of areas when work and basic needs consume all your time.

If you're unmarried and don't have kids, you aren't "stuck" anywhere. Pack your shit and move to somewhere more reasonably priced.

Just noticed that the OP joined the forum in March of 2013 but didn't make his intro (and one and only) post until November 3rd. Unsub.

Pack your shit and move to somewhere more reasonably priced.

That might very well be easier to say than do.

If one is bearly making it, then the cost of relocating can be daunting.

Have YOU have flown the coop with no money in your pocket?

I have...the outcomes are generally catastophic.

Forum List

Back