I believe in God, but CAN NOT believe in organized religion.

Atheists think that, yes.
---
So do scientific agnostics and philosophical ignostics, i.e., logical people.

What the most people call "agnosticism" since some time now is indeed intentional ignorance and political ideology - but not logic, not philosophy and not science. Agnosticism - not a belief, but a philosophy - says for example that Atheism is a belief. It says not Atheism is the only correct form of belief.

Last edited:
Well never in my life have I had any problems with the rCC, ...

What's maybe a problem, because you have a very heavy attraction to be an Antisemite. You should leave this orbit. I heard by the way never in my life from any Catholic the expression "RCC" for "the church". Why to replace two syllables with three consonants? Strange.

RCC stands for Roman Catholic Church. I'm not a anti Semite, I believe the Palestinians have a right to their land.

Well never in my life have I had any problems with the rCC, ...

What's maybe a problem, because you have a very heavy attraction to be an Antisemite. You should leave this orbit. I heard by the way never in my life from any Catholic the expression "RCC" for "the church". Why to replace two syllables with three consonants? Strange.

RCC stands for Roman Catholic Church. I'm not a anti Semite, I believe the Palestinians have a right to their land.

I know what you meant when you wrote RCC. But now I don't have any idea what you mean with the expression "their land". What exactly belongs to the Jews and/or Israelis and what exactly belongs to the Muslims and/or Arabs? And what belongs to the Christians there? And what has your "belief" about the politics in this area to do with the catholic church and/or your Antisemitism? ... And what has this all to do with you? ...

Last edited:
I do not listen to your you tubes, and by their land, I say the Palestinians have more right to Palestine that any Zionist has had in over 2500 years.

I was raised without God in my household. I found God on my own journey. I speak to God regularly. I've tried different denominations and am grateful for anything I've learned from those visits.... However... Catholicism. Wow. This is one organization that has me thinking it's anything but holy. One prime example:
If you have opened the good book, you are sure to have heard about this place called Sodom and Gomorrah. God IS a forgiving one.. But I am pretty sure he had a boiling point. You really think that a guy on the other side of a closet wall is the "chosen" one to give you forgiveness??! The one who just finished up "teaching lessons to his alter boys"??! And I am not ignorant, I understand NOT every priest did such horrific acts... But the hierarchy of the guys that did, in which they go to for forgiveness, chose to simply spread the gift of pedophilia to a different location. This religion and the whole confession/oath of secrecy pretty much sums up the type of follower. "You can commit any sin in this world, regardless of how disgusting and despicable it may be, then step into a closet, confess these actions to a person who can not tell regardless of how dangerous the person may be, and ask THEM to FORGIVE you. Lol. C'mon. I have a hard time believing God will turn a blind eye on judgement day to those who robbed this earth of his most precious gift... The innocence of a child. I mean, he had so much pity on those who dwelled in that city he turned to dust... Right??! No. He actually ended the existence of anyone who was tempted to simply turn back and look! Call this what you will... I'm not making the judgement call. Simply pointing out cold, hard facts written in the Bible. And this isn't prompted specifically by what a priest did to my child. It's prompted by a member of the church whom simply feels accepted by such faith in doing what he does and "knowing" if he repents, he has his ticket to Heaven. If this is true, it isn't a place I want my kids or self subjected to. But I know better.
So do your religion a favor and stop tolerating actions that the Bible clearly states is inexcusable. Don't you see this is the very reason more and more people do not attend church and even stop believing in God all together??!

In reading this post, it occurs to me that you can believe in God, but you cannot believe pedophilia is right. Are you aware that forty percent of sexual assaults on young children come from teenagers? Are you aware that over seventy percent of such assaults occur in the home? Percentage of assaults by live in boyfriends is much higher than any percentage that came from pedophiles in a religious setting.

The percentage of attacks occurring in school or after school activities also surpass statistics of attacks occurring from those who are priests, rabbis, ministers. Pedophilia is never right. But, should we blacken all teens, boyfriends, stepfathers, schools, after school activities--and for that matter, homes--because of the greater pedophilia statistics that stem from those settings? Or do we understand that each of these places/activities are about something much greater than harboring pedophiles?

I was raised without God in my household. I found God on my own journey. I speak to God regularly. I've tried different denominations and am grateful for anything I've learned from those visits.... However... Catholicism. Wow. This is one organization that has me thinking it's anything but holy. One prime example:
If you have opened the good book, you are sure to have heard about this place called Sodom and Gomorrah. God IS a forgiving one.. But I am pretty sure he had a boiling point. You really think that a guy on the other side of a closet wall is the "chosen" one to give you forgiveness??! The one who just finished up "teaching lessons to his alter boys"??! And I am not ignorant, I understand NOT every priest did such horrific acts... But the hierarchy of the guys that did, in which they go to for forgiveness, chose to simply spread the gift of pedophilia to a different location. This religion and the whole confession/oath of secrecy pretty much sums up the type of follower. "You can commit any sin in this world, regardless of how disgusting and despicable it may be, then step into a closet, confess these actions to a person who can not tell regardless of how dangerous the person may be, and ask THEM to FORGIVE you. Lol. C'mon. I have a hard time believing God will turn a blind eye on judgement day to those who robbed this earth of his most precious gift... The innocence of a child. I mean, he had so much pity on those who dwelled in that city he turned to dust... Right??! No. He actually ended the existence of anyone who was tempted to simply turn back and look! Call this what you will... I'm not making the judgement call. Simply pointing out cold, hard facts written in the Bible. And this isn't prompted specifically by what a priest did to my child. It's prompted by a member of the church whom simply feels accepted by such faith in doing what he does and "knowing" if he repents, he has his ticket to Heaven. If this is true, it isn't a place I want my kids or self subjected to. But I know better.
So do your religion a favor and stop tolerating actions that the Bible clearly states is inexcusable. Don't you see this is the very reason more and more people do not attend church and even stop believing in God all together??!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How do you believe in a organised religion?

You believe in God but don't go to church.

Good for you.

Why would you think it is necessary to trash Christian denominations with millions of followers though?

Does it make you feel special?

Since this is about bad mouthing the RCC, you might want to know the Orthodox Rabbis in NY after being caught engaging in pedophilia get sent to Israel.

since you love spouting the bible as well read EZE 16 and why S and G was destroyed. If there is anything to turn one away from God it'd be reading the OT , not the RCC.

All organized religion is imperfect, because all organizations are created by imperfect man.

Last edited:
I do not listen to your you tubes, and by their land, I say the Palestinians have more right to Palestine that any Zionist has had in over 2500 years.

What exactly do you call "Palestine"? The land between Spain and Turkey in the North and South of the mare mediterraneum - or only the continents Africa, Europe and Asia? And who do you think could become the next imperator of the arabic catholic church? Charly Chaplin?

Last edited:
The Jews have as much right to Palestine as the Arabs, the Arabs tried to eject Israeli by force, and the Arabs got their collective ass kicked.

Since this is about bad mouthing the RCC, you might want to know the Orthodox Rabbis in NY after being caught engaging in pedophilia get sent to Israel.

since you love spouting the bible as well read EZE 16 and why S and G was destroyed. If there is anything to turn one away from God it'd be reading the OT , not the RCC.

I heard they have problems in NY with people - also called "arabic terrorists" - who burn down their houses with aviation gasoline, if this terrorists are not able to kill again the olympic peace including some sportsmen in Munich. And no Catholic calls our church "RCC" - only our enemies do so. So what's really going on in your mind, Antisemite? What are your plans with the Jews who live in Israel? What are your plans with Jews, who live in New York?

Last edited:

How do you believe in a organised religion?

You believe in God but don't go to church.

Good for you.

Why would you think it is necessary to trash Christian denominations with millions of followers though?

Does it make you feel special?

Oh... I knew one of you would emerge sooner or later. Lol.
First off... Check your eyeballs. Catholicism is where my issue lies. I've found great things within the Pentecostal church, Baptists have explained things that make sense to me, I respect the devout nature of Muslim faith and there is even traditions within the Catholic Church that look great when displayed. But as I have found with people and things in general, what you put out or show to others is typically how you would like to be received. It's just a show. The tolerance for such disgusting acts completely confirms that.

In reading this post, it occurs to me that you can believe in God, but you cannot believe pedophilia is right. Are you aware that forty percent of sexual assaults on young children come from teenagers? Are you aware that over seventy percent of such assaults occur in the home? Percentage of assaults by live in boyfriends is much higher than any percentage that came from pedophiles in a religious setting.

The percentage of attacks occurring in school or after school activities also surpass statistics of attacks occurring from those who are priests, rabbis, ministers. Pedophilia is never right. But, should we blacken all teens, boyfriends, stepfathers, schools, after school activities--and for that matter, homes--because of the greater pedophilia statistics that stem from those settings? Or do we understand that each of these places/activities are about something much greater than harboring pedophiles?
Trust me. I know statistics. I also know his Catholic priest harbored his dirty little secret. I see how the knowledge of such an offense is handled by your church. I come from Milwaukee, WI. Where the biggest scandal of your church began. I've heard one of those Catholic priests say "I didn't need the Vatican to transfer me, I needed to be in jail."

I'm disgusted to know this guy thinks he could get to Heaven having committed such atrocities. I am disturbed and completely put off by this organization because their preachings have lead him, and sooooo many others to believe in such a ludicrous idea!

I am talking about MORALS AND THE ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY YOU -OF ALL PEOPLE- SHOULD HAVE, WHILE PREACHING ABOUT WHAT'S "RIGHT AND JUST" IN THE WORLD AND LEAD YOUR FOLLOWERS BY EXAMPLE! But you don't! And I thought I'd point out just how far off from the cause you truly are leading people to be!

... I come from Milwaukee, WI. Where the biggest scandal of your church began. ...

In Milwaukee began the biggest scandal of our church in the last 2000 years? And what exactly was this what had happened in Milwaukee?

Last edited:
I am talking about MORALS AND THE ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY YOU -OF ALL PEOPLE- SHOULD HAVE, WHILE PREACHING ABOUT WHAT'S "RIGHT AND JUST" IN THE WORLD AND LEAD YOUR FOLLOWERS BY EXAMPLE! But you don't!

What I can't figure out is why anyone can't just pretend to be a cop or a lawyer or a teacher or a doctor etc, without breaking the law but its perfectly legal for any two bit huckster to pretend to be a representative of God and earn a tax free living by screwing up peoples lives with impunity?

... I come from Milwaukee, WI. Where the biggest scandal of your church began. ...

In Milwaukee began the biggest scandal of our church in the last 2000 years? And what exactly was this what had happened in Milwaukee?
Priests getting popped off one by one for being pedophiles. And trust me lady, you quoting "the biggest scandal within your tribe" isn't the point I was making... I am fully aware that you have secrets and scandals on a far larger scale to brag about and attest to within your tight knit organization. If you want to be the good Catholic I know you are, you can debate any thing I've said in attempt to dance around my issue at hand. It's simple.... Eye for an eye... "There is a level of sin I believe that will not be tolerated... Sorry if you are THAT sinner and are upset to hear that forgiveness might not be possible, contrary to the things you've been taught to believe. Take it up with your church.

Priests

Priests? Names? Positions?

getting popped off one by one for being pedophiles.

I'm a German. In Milwaukee live lots of people of german descendence. So would you please explain to me why you don't know what the word "exact" means? Why do you try to tell me propagandistic bullshit? Tell me what had happened. Exactly.

And trust me lady,

No - you are not of german descendence. You have problems with your sexuality and you have not any feeling of respect for women.

you quoting "the biggest scandal within your tribe" isn't the point I was making...

And I would say you have a problem with the red indian heritage of Milwaukee too.

I am fully aware that you have secrets and scandals on a far larger scale to brag about and attest to within your tight knit organization. If you want to be the good Catholic I know you are, you can debate any thing I've said in attempt to dance around my issue at hand. It's simple.... Eye for an eye... "There is a level of sin I believe that will not be tolerated... Sorry if you are THAT sinner and are upset to hear that forgiveness might not be possible, contrary to the things you've been taught to believe. Take it up with your church. ...

And you hate Catholics, what's quite normal in the USA.

So I know now a lot of things about you - but nothing about this what had happend in Milwaukee - except that you have the prejudice that every priest of the catholic church is a child molestor - but that's an extreme nonsense, if I compare this idea with the situation in Germany. So: What had happened in Milwaukee? What do you call "the begin of the biggest scandal of your church"

Last edited:

Penelope has admitted in the past that she never read the bible (OT or NT) or
the koran. For the record -----in the language of the bible----natural disasters
including premature death ----are attributed to HEAVENLY DECREE-------kinda
like naval disasters are attributed to POSEIDAN----in the Odyssey. As to people
getting "sent to Israel"--------by whom? the jewish pope?

Lol. Actually I am Potowatomi AND German! Yes, I must have such disrespect for woman, being that an act committed and protected by your faith is the entire reason behind my issue boiling to a head. Since you don't know about this thing called Google or search engine (is it of the devil?) But have found your happy ass here on this forum, I will give you a few links... Would you like the information straight from the horse's mouth as well or does text suffice??

Sexual abuse scandal in Catholic archdiocese of Milwaukee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secrets of the Vatican

Forum List

Back