I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only source giving your version is the police union. Official investigators disagree.
It DOESN'T MATTER which "version" is correct. The video is all that is necessary.

How about if you answer the question of the OP ? Let's say YOU'RE wearing that blue uniform and a badge. What would YOU do ?

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?

He should never have gotten to his car door. Simple as that. They already had weapons trained on him and they should have done a takedown before it went as far as it did. They had the numbers. And not seeing his hands isn't justification to pump 7 rounds point plank into his back. That had to be the most dangerous and sloppy police procedure (If you can call it that) I have ever seen. It endangered not only the perp but the cops themselves.

It's not a liberal or conservative or even a Party of the Rump, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.

The OP left out a few facts, the dude was there violating a restraining order held by a woman he had sexually assaulted. He had a warrant for his arrest. He had already fought with police getting one in a head lock. He had been tasered twice with no effect, that would indicate he was most likely on drugs. You're right it should have never gotten that far, they should have shot him before he reached the car, non-deadly force had proven ineffective.

Lol I love how you’re retarded enough to believe all of this justified him getting shot. It’s not like the argument has anything to do with whether or not he’s a good person.

How would you have stopped him, he was going for a weapon and tasers didn't work.

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?

He should never have gotten to his car door. Simple as that. They already had weapons trained on him and they should have done a takedown before it went as far as it did. They had the numbers. And not seeing his hands isn't justification to pump 7 rounds point plank into his back. That had to be the most dangerous and sloppy police procedure (If you can call it that) I have ever seen. It endangered not only the perp but the cops themselves.

It's not a liberal or conservative or even a Party of the Rump, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.
You're an idiot.

The OP left out a few facts, the dude was there violating a restraining order held by a woman he had sexually assaulted. He had a warrant for his arrest. He had already fought with police getting one in a head lock. He had been tasered twice with no effect, that would indicate he was most likely on drugs. You're right it should have never gotten that far, they should have shot him before he reached the car, non-deadly force had proven ineffective.

Lol I love how you’re retarded enough to believe all of this justified him getting shot. It’s not like the argument has anything to do with whether or not he’s a good person.

How would you have stopped him, he was going for a weapon and tasers didn't work.

What weapon?

Uh no. I would not shoot him. If there was information that indicated he had a gun, then yes. This is all basic common sense.
Then YOU'RE DEAD. It takes him 1/2 second to suddenly point a gun at you and shoot one shot to your heart, at close range. He can't miss. You don't get it.

You would also be in violation of police protocol. Cops are required to shoot the instant that the suspect's hands disappear from the cops's view, Taught in every police academy in America. Same with National Guard (of which I used to be one).

Information-deprived liberals - victims of liberal OMISSION media.

Uh no. I would not shoot him. If there was information that indicated he had a gun, then yes. This is all basic common sense.
Then YOU'RE DEAD. It takes him 1/2 second to suddenly point a gun at you and shoot one shot to your heart, at close range. He can't miss. You don't get it.

You wold also be in violation of police protocol. Cops are requiring to shoot the instant that the suspects hands disappear from his/her view, Taught in every police academy in america. Same with National Guard (of which I used to be one).
Well not sure why I have to remind you but this guy didn’t have a gun lol

The only source giving your version is the police union. Official investigators disagree.

Right, that's why you provided evidence to support you opinion. NOT! BTW I haven't heard any statement from the police union, you got a link for that? Oh I forgot on other fact, he took the woman's car as well, he was confronted by the police when he returned. So you can add grand theft to the lengthy list of charges.

None of your deflections matter. Your weakest deflection is the claim he had a knife as if he was holding a knife. A knife was found in his car. However, your case falls apart because you can't deflect from or defend the major point. The cop shot him seven times at point blank range in the back while holding him from the back of his shirt.

What weapon?

A knife.

What weapon?

A knife.

You sure you didn’t just make that shit up?

Right, that's why you provided evidence to support you opinion. NOT! BTW I haven't heard any statement from the police union, you got a link for that? Oh I forgot on other fact, he took the woman's car as well, he was confronted by the police when he returned. So you can add grand theft to the lengthy list of charges.

None of your deflections matter. Your weakest deflection is the claim he had a knife as if he was holding a knife. A knife was found in his car. However, your case falls apart because you can't deflect from or defend the major point. The cop shot him seven times at point blank range in the back while holding him from the back of his shirt.

And? The cop should have shot him in the fucking head.

What weapon?

A knife.

It was in the floorboard where he was reaching.

What weapon?

A knife.

Man, oh Man, the Party of the Rumpsters sure are active tonight. The Bloodlust is just flowing from them. From pumping in 7 shots, inventing a knife to protecting a killer teen to trying to incite a civil war, it sure is busy tonight. And it isn't even a full moon.

What weapon?
Doesn't matter if suspect has a weapon or not. Just the fact that the cop becomes unable to defend himself (when the suspect's hands disappear), requires him to shoot the suspect. That's the SOP, and it's correct. Otherwise you're having the cop gamble, with his life as the stakes, Not the way we do things in America.

Man, oh Man, the Party of the Rumpsters sure are active tonight. The Bloodlust is just flowing from them. From pumping in 7 shots, inventing a knife to protecting a killer teen to trying to incite a civil war, it sure is busy tonight. And it isn't even a full moon.
You're not a very good student.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the suspect being a good or bad person. It has only to do with 2 things. The suspect hands being VISIBLE & EMPTY.

Hands visible & empty, you live. Hands not visible & empty, you die. Better get this straight, liberals.

What weapon?
Doesn't matter if suspect has a weapon or not. Just the fact that the cop becomes unable to defend himself (when the suspect's hands disappear), requires him to shoot the suspect. That's the SOP, and it's correct. Otherwise you're having the cop gamble, with his life as the stakes, Not the way we do things in America.

Again, the cops had numbers on their side. They should have done a takedown at the front of the vehicle when the person was not responding to their instructions. It should never have gotten to that point. The only rational "Reason" I can come up with is that they were waiting for an excuse to shoot him. And shooting him when he was in front of the vehicle would have been a clear cut case of homicide. The guy wasn't a Hulk Hogan so I think the 5 cops could have brought him down. Hell, 30 years ago, I could have brought him down alone, now, keeping him down without assistance might be another thing but there would have been 4 others to assist.

As one person said, Bad Cops make it hard on Good Cops and these were some really bad actors with badges.

It DOESN'T MATTER which "version" is correct. The video is all that is necessary.

How about if you answer the question of the OP ? Let's say YOU'RE wearing that blue uniform and a badge. What would YOU do ?
I refuse to play your silly game of fantasy. Being a cop is like being in combat and folks speculating on how they would react in combat is fraudulent, fruitless, and insulting.

Well not sure why I have to remind you but this guy didn’t have a gun lol
See Post # 26. Maybe read it a little slower this time. Better get it right. It will be you life on the line if you don't.

I refuse to play your silly game of fantasy. Being a cop is like being in combat and folks speculating on how they would react in combat is fraudulent, fruitless, and insulting.

This is why Cops receive training. I can't speak for cops but I can for Military. That training become second nature if you plan on staying alive. And your buddies rely on you doing what you are trained to do to keep them alive. A Cop that allows that person to make it all the way to the open car door completely failed his training. And you can't tell me any different. It's stupid to think otherwise.

Only shoot if I see a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back