I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
What weapon?
Doesn't matter if suspect has a weapon or not. Just the fact that the cop becomes unable to defend himself (when the suspect's hands disappear), requires him to shoot the suspect. That's the SOP, and it's correct. Otherwise you're having the cop gamble, with his life as the stakes, Not the way we do things in America.
Lol you’re a pussy.

I refuse to play your silly game of fantasy. Being a cop is like being in combat and folks speculating on how they would react in combat is fraudulent, fruitless, and insulting.
You refuse, and you pretend that it's a "game" because you want to bitch at cops who are doing the life-risking jobs, but you're too chickenshit to even say what you would do, if you were in their shoes.

You know damn well you would have to do the SAME THING they do, or else be killed, as soon as the suspect who reaches for a gun shows up.

I not not taking about speculation. I'm taking about factual, standard police procedure, taught in every police academy in America, and National Guard armories too. You're just ignorant that's all.

Typical liberal, who is clueless about law enforcement and guns.

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?

He should never have gotten to his car door. Simple as that. They already had weapons trained on him and they should have done a takedown before it went as far as it did. They had the numbers. And not seeing his hands isn't justification to pump 7 rounds point plank into his back. That had to be the most dangerous and sloppy police procedure (If you can call it that) I have ever seen. It endangered not only the perp but the cops themselves.

It's not a liberal or conservative or even a Party of the Rump, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.

The OP left out a few facts, the dude was there violating a restraining order held by a woman he had sexually assaulted. He had a warrant for his arrest. He had already fought with police getting one in a head lock. He had been tasered twice with no effect, that would indicate he was most likely on drugs. You're right it should have never gotten that far, they should have shot him before he reached the car, non-deadly force had proven ineffective.

The only source giving your version is the police union. Official investigators disagree.

Could you link both versions?

Lol you’re a pussy.
I'll give you credit that you are one of the few libs in this thread who actually answered the question.

I don't give you credit for still being clueless, even after you received all the information you needed to know what's going on. Liberal indoctrination runs deep.

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
Only shoot if I see a weapon.

If you were a police officer and that is your criteria, you wouldn’t live a year.

I wonder how many scatterbrained rioters know that the Blake shooting was justifiable ?
Maybe they're being paid to riot.

I refuse to play your silly game of fantasy. Being a cop is like being in combat and folks speculating on how they would react in combat is fraudulent, fruitless, and insulting.

I not not taking about speculation. I'm taking about factual, standard police procedure, taught in every police academy in America, and National Guard armories too. You're just ignorant that's all.

You know nothing about police training. You simply live in a make-believe fantasy world where you dream of yourself having skills and talents you can only dream about.

You know nothing about police training. You simply live in a make-believe fantasy world where you dream of yourself having skills and talents you can only dream about.
It seems you aren’t either because you can’t answer his initial question.

The OP began a thread about a guy who got shot and pretends to be an expert on the subject and doesn't even know the guy's name.

He should never have gotten to his car door. Simple as that. They already had weapons trained on him and they should have done a takedown before it went as far as it did. They had the numbers. And not seeing his hands isn't justification to pump 7 rounds point plank into his back. That had to be the most dangerous and sloppy police procedure (If you can call it that) I have ever seen. It endangered not only the perp but the cops themselves.

It's not a liberal or conservative or even a Party of the Rump, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.

The OP left out a few facts, the dude was there violating a restraining order held by a woman he had sexually assaulted. He had a warrant for his arrest. He had already fought with police getting one in a head lock. He had been tasered twice with no effect, that would indicate he was most likely on drugs. You're right it should have never gotten that far, they should have shot him before he reached the car, non-deadly force had proven ineffective.

Lol I love how you’re retarded enough to believe all of this justified him getting shot. It’s not like the argument has anything to do with whether or not he’s a good person.

I love how you're retarded enough to believe that an incident like this absolves him of any of his past criminal wrongdoing. Blake had already established himself as a threat when all methods of de-escalation failed. His rap sheet established him to be a dangerous felon. His actions toward the woman who called the cops on him and to the cops themselves justified everything that happened to him.

"B-but I didn't say that it did absolve him--"

Yes, yes you did, Billy, the moment you started using him as a posterchild for your social justice agenda. You're not fooling anyone. So give up the charade.

"B-but that didn't justify him getting shot 7 times in the back!"

You have no idea what the cop saw Blake reaching for when he got to the car. If it was a weapon, the cop was justified. Even if it wasn't, he was already being violent with the police. You can't expect the cops to retry the same de-escalation methods that failed just prior. You have no idea what the cops are trained to do, nor have you ever put yourself in a position like that. You have no experience on which to base your assertion, Billy. Educate yourself on police procedure before you run your mouth.

Last edited:
The OP began a thread about a guy who got shot and pretends to be an expert on the subject and doesn't even know the guy's name.

His knowledge of police procedure is not dependent on whether he knows Jacob Blake's name or not.

Only shoot if I see a weapon.

If you were a police officer and that is your criteria, you wouldn’t live a year.
That is SOP .

I would draw my weapon, assume a solid shooting position aimed directly at him, and watch to see what he has in his hands when they're visible.

And I strongly suspect that's what the rules are.

Is this supposed to be a difficult question?

Clearly, you Progressives need to be relocated to your own country, some place that does not share a border with the USA, one where criminals are allowed - nay encouraged! to resist police arrest

Lol I love how you’re retarded enough to believe all of this justified him getting shot. It’s not like the argument has anything to do with whether or not he’s a good person.

How would you have stopped him, he was going for a weapon and tasers didn't work.

If the cop did not have a gun, how would the cop stop him?

The old fashioned way....grab him, wrestle him down, the other cops handcuff him.

Pretty boy's may get their face punched in the struggle, but no one is shot and paralyzed with 7 bullets in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back