I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
You claimed they were at a bad angle to take him down did you not?

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore
Tackling a person from behind is not the same as tripping him.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Now you're just bickering. Pass
And you're just being an idiot

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

Talk about a fucking idiot
You don't even know the difference between tackling and tripping.

And who is Steve Garret?

Like I said I don't watch the idiot box like you do

Blues: No I'm not, kaz, YOU ARE!

Bam! Now you're going full Democrat playground
You just can't admit that you don't understand that tripping and tackling are two completely different actions
If you’re a police officer and I come at you, would you try to tackle me and risk me taking your gun? Yes or no?

Blake was not "coming at" the cops they were behind him

Would you rather tackle a person from in front of him or from behind him?
A moving person it doesn't make as much difference as you think and I am not asking about Blake. I am asking in general. If you're a police officer do you typically "tackle" suspects resisting arrest? Protocol says, mace, tazer, draw your weapon...you don't "tackle" as the suspect could take your gun and then harm you and countless others. Blame the training here not the police officers.

We have terrible training in the US and then wonder why cases like these happen. When you plant tomatoes, you grow tomatoes.

Since, you're stupid, I'll simplify. Police officers are not trained to tackle so they would not tackle. Neither from behind nor from the the front. Please let me know if this is simplistic enough for you.

Thank you.

There are literally thousands of videos on you tube that show police physically taking people to the ground or IOW tackling them

Gee look at this one minute video how many tackles by police are in this clip?

I guess you should contact every one of the police chiefs of these departments and tell them that their cops should not be tackling suspects because they are not trained to do so.

How many of those tackles happened in a confined space with a perp with a knife in his hand?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
no it's more like 95% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...

Bu-bu-but that's not what Slade saw on Walker Texas Ranger ...
What I see is you making claim after claim that you can’t back up when called out.... why can’t you just be honest when you debate. You don’t need to make shit up like you tend to do

Right, I didn't provide a link to you idiots who didn't provide a link to back up your claims 99 pound police women are as effective as men because of the personal testimony that someone knew a chick ...

And you call me not honest and making shit up, LOL.

Slade. PROVE ME WRONG!
You aren’t honest and you do make shit up. In this thread a few examples have been “raced to the car” “bad angle” “ Cavalierly walked through to tasers“

Raced to the car was true

I said bad angle and you denied being behind him is a bad angle. That's a matter of opinion

If you do any research, then they describe him as being unaffected by the tasers.

That's the Democrat way. If you don't like something, it's somehow dishonest and making shit up. Facts don't care about your feelings, no nuts
He didn’t race to the car he walked it’s on video. I’ve seen the reports that he was tazed twice. No other details. Was the connection made? How long before the video that we all saw? I certainly have not seen anybody but you say he Cavalierly walked through to tasers like you claimed. So I can only assume you are making that up

You're just bickering and word parsing. My description was accurate.

kaz: It was big
slade: No, it was large

kaz: It was wet
slade: no, it wasn't dry

kaz: The tree was tall
slade: no, it was high

You're failing ... badly ...
You’re wet and dry example was accurate the rest of your statement was your normal jibberish

another playground insult, no YOU are kaz. If it weren't for playground insults, Democrats would have nothing
Nothing playground about it. Just being accurate. You don’t post real and accurate things. Start being honest and these discussions will go much smoother

When you say no you are, that's totally playground, Guppy

No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...
I’ve answered it several times now. Stop trolling
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon

You can't spin your way out of that the sexual assaulter who violated his victim's restraining order that you're defending had the choice, not the cops you wanted to be killed for your leftist ideology
I don’t want any cops to be killed. Another ridiculous lie you’re telling
No but you also don’t want to give them credit for a difficult job

Yep. And they want the cops to put their lives at risk and won't criticize the sexual assaulter who violated his victim's restraining order and ignored the cops commands when they were lawfully arresting him since there was a warrant out for him.

Blacks are simply above the law now according to the left. They do not have to follow police orders, they just don't

You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?
All of the above
So you don’t know. Fantastic. Then stop criticizing the police officers and critique the system.
I know what happened was wrong. Whether the responsibility is on the cops for mishandling per their training or not is what needs to be determined and acted upon

You can't spin your way out of that the sexual assaulter who violated his victim's restraining order that you're defending had the choice, not the cops you wanted to be killed for your leftist ideology
I’ve worked with cops for years and they have an extremely difficult job and I give them a tremendous amount of credit. They have a huge responsibility but that doesn’t mean I won’t call out people who abuse their power

What I see is you making claim after claim that you can’t back up when called out.... why can’t you just be honest when you debate. You don’t need to make shit up like you tend to do

Right, I didn't provide a link to you idiots who didn't provide a link to back up your claims 99 pound police women are as effective as men because of the personal testimony that someone knew a chick ...

Slade. PROVE ME WRONG!
You aren’t honest and you do make shit up. In this thread a few examples have been “raced to the car” “bad angle” “ Cavalierly walked through to tasers“

I said bad angle and you denied being behind him is a bad angle. That's a matter of opinion

If you do any research, then they describe him as being unaffected by the tasers.

That's the Democrat way. If you don't like something, it's somehow dishonest and making shit up. Facts don't care about your feelings, no nuts
He didn’t race to the car he walked it’s on video. I’ve seen the reports that he was tazed twice. No other details. Was the connection made? How long before the video that we all saw? I certainly have not seen anybody but you say he Cavalierly walked through to tasers like you claimed. So I can only assume you are making that up

You’re wet and dry example was accurate the rest of your statement was your normal jibberish

another playground insult, no YOU are kaz. If it weren't for playground insults, Democrats would have nothing
Nothing playground about it. Just being accurate. You don’t post real and accurate things. Start being honest and these discussions will go much smoother

Well good. Because I did say that

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

And who is Steve Garret?

You wrote "And who is Steve Garret?"

I think the name is "Steve McGarrett"..
Steve McGarrett is a fictional character who is the protagonist of CBS' Hawaii Five-O. McGarrett is a former United States Navy officer and the leader of a special state police task force, which is called Five-O.
McGarrett was famously portrayed by Jack Lord in the original show from 1968 to 1980,
and later by Alex O'Loughlin in the series' remake from 2010- 2018.

Wow you must watch a lot of TV
I do and I use the Internet as evidently YOU don't as the above wasn't from me but from Wikipedia which you might want to use to get facts...not subject guesses.
As you pointed out I would have had to have known that the character's name wasn't Steve Garret as the person I was responding to said it was.

So really a Google search of Steve Garret would not have given me any info about some TV show I never heard of now would it?
Why don't you try it. the Internet when combined with common sense is very helpful.
I've been using the Internet since 1988 and before that was a frequent library visitor.
Facts are what help me make decisions along with common sense.
Attached is an example of how a little common sense combined with using the Internet shows how some really impactful decisions are made that affect us all. Remember... the operative word is "consumed" and because the lack of attention to small details LIKE the word "consumed" affect us all.
This was first used in 2018.View attachment 384755
You think I care enough about a TV show to worry if some actor plays a guy named Garret or whatever?

All of the above

I’ve worked with cops for years and they have an extremely difficult job and I give them a tremendous amount of credit. They have a huge responsibility but that doesn’t mean I won’t call out people who abuse their power

So it's OK then you want to get cops killed because you're protecting a guy who beats women then ignores the restraining order because you think it helps your political beliefs. Swell guy you are

Slade. PROVE ME WRONG!

Yes, you were word parsing and bickering for sure

And who is Steve Garret?

Steve McGarrett is a fictional character who is the protagonist of CBS' Hawaii Five-O. McGarrett is a former United States Navy officer and the leader of a special state police task force, which is called Five-O.
McGarrett was famously portrayed by Jack Lord in the original show from 1968 to 1980,

kaz: You watch a lot of TV

Blues: No YOU watch a lot of TV, kaz

Blues: healthmyths, wow, you watch a lot of TV

LOL, playground
Hey you're the guy who is comparing life to some TV show not me.

If you know characters names in a bunch of TV shows then you do watch a lot of TV.

But I guess you even got that name of the character wrong so you not only watch a lot of TV you're too dim to remember the characters

And who is Steve Garret?

I do and I use the Internet as evidently YOU don't as the above wasn't from me but from Wikipedia which you might want to use to get facts...not subject guesses.
As you pointed out I would have had to have known that the character's name wasn't Steve Garret as the person I was responding to said it was.

So really a Google search of Steve Garret would not have given me any info about some TV show I never heard of now would it?

You never heard of Hawaii 5-0?

No. Like I said I don't watch very much TV.

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
/——-/ Lib policemen would take a knee and apologize for their Whiteness even if they weren’t white.

And who is Steve Garret?

You just can't admit that you don't understand that tripping and tackling are two completely different actions
If you’re a police officer and I come at you, would you try to tackle me and risk me taking your gun? Yes or no?

A moving person it doesn't make as much difference as you think and I am not asking about Blake. I am asking in general. If you're a police officer do you typically "tackle" suspects resisting arrest? Protocol says, mace, tazer, draw your weapon...you don't "tackle" as the suspect could take your gun and then harm you and countless others. Blame the training here not the police officers.

We have terrible training in the US and then wonder why cases like these happen. When you plant tomatoes, you grow tomatoes.

Since, you're stupid, I'll simplify. Police officers are not trained to tackle so they would not tackle. Neither from behind nor from the the front. Please let me know if this is simplistic enough for you.

Thank you.

There are literally thousands of videos on you tube that show police physically taking people to the ground or IOW tackling them

I guess you should contact every one of the police chiefs of these departments and tell them that their cops should not be tackling suspects because they are not trained to do so.

There aren’t. There are very few. Some police officers are trained in it because they are ex military. Those are few and far between. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway.

Wow I just showed you one clip out of literally thousands of cops tackling people and you still say cops don't tackle people.

And who is Steve Garret?

Thank you.

How many of those tackles happened in a confined space with a perp with a knife in his hand?

They were outside

How is that a confined space?

And FYI Blake didn't have a knife in his hand until he reached into the car. The cops were outside of the car with Blake long enough for Blake to walk all the way around his car.

There was ample time to put him on the ground before he opened his car door

And who is Steve Garret?

LOL, playground

If you know characters names in a bunch of TV shows then you do watch a lot of TV.

But I guess you even got that name of the character wrong so you not only watch a lot of TV you're too dim to remember the characters

Yes, you are a firm playground denizen. No you are!

I said two of the stars of popular police dramas and got one of the names wrong. Wow, that's a lot of TV! Yeah, dumb ass. You really are lame. No wonder you're just protecting a sexual assaulter against the police

And who is Steve Garret?

I don't believe you never heard of Hawaii 5-0. I never saw the original series but I heard of it. You're really lame. But so are your arguments, Clint Eastwood. So do I watch too many movies now? I know who Clint Eastwood is? I look forward to your intellectual lameparte

All of the above

So it's OK then you want to get cops killed because you're protecting a guy who beats women then ignores the restraining order because you think it helps your political beliefs. Swell guy you are
No of course not. Do you have a learning deficiency? I never said anything close to what you pretend I’m saying. I don’t want the cops to get killed and the only thing I’m defending that guy of is from getting 7 bullets in the back. He should have been arrested

Slade. PROVE ME WRONG!

Yes, you were word parsing and bickering for sure
The only words that I parse are the ones you use to tell lies

And who is Steve Garret?

LOL, playground

I said two of the stars of popular police dramas and got one of the names wrong. Wow, that's a lot of TV! Yeah, dumb ass. You really are lame. No wonder you're just protecting a sexual assaulter against the police
So tell me

if I don't know what police shows you are talking about or the characters or the actors who play those characters and you do then who watches more TV me or you?

And I have never said one single thing that could even be called a defense of Blake.

if you think I did then please find the post and quote it. And when you can't find any post where I did come to the defense of Blake I wonder if you'll have the integrity to admit you just lied about what I have said in this thread.

Last edited:

And who is Steve Garret?

I don't believe you never heard of Hawaii 5-0. I never saw the original series but I heard of it. You're really lame. But so are your arguments, Clint Eastwood. So do I watch too many movies now? I know who Clint Eastwood is? I look forward to your intellectual lameparte

Believe what you want.

I didn't have a TV growing up. My mother pawned it for drug money.

After my mother died when i was 14 and I ended up in foster care I was out of that hell hole of a house as much as possible.

I was able to be declared an emancipated minor at 17. I didn't even own a TV until I was in my 30's. And to this day i don't think I watch more than 3 or 4 hours a week and that's mostly news and weather.

And I don't give a single fuck if you believe me or not.

So tell me have you found any post in this thread where i have come to the defense of Jacob Blake yet?

And who is Steve Garret?

LOL, playground

So tell me

if I don't know what police shows you are talking about or the characters or the actors who play those characters and you do then who watches more TV me or you?

And I have never said one single thing that could even be called a defense of Blake.

if you think I then please find the post and quote it. And when you can't find any post where I did come to the defense of Blake I wonder if you'll have the integrity to admit you just lied about what I have said in this thread.
She won’t show anything. She makes false claims all the time and never back them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back