I can not understand the laws regarding 'Right of Return.' The hypocisy seems prodigious. Experts?

• Against a State established by violence the Arab States will be obliged to use violence; that is a legitimate right of self-defence.
You have a basic problem with self defense.

All but a handful of civilian militias, were not involved in any fighting. The Palestinian civilians were under attack by Zionist forces.

• Against a State established by violence the Arab States will be obliged to use violence; that is a legitimate right of self-defence.
You have a basic problem with self defense.

All but a handful of civilian militias, were not involved in any fighting. The Palestinian civilians were under attack by Zionist forces.
You need to be replaced as the spokesbeard for the islamic terrorists occupying Gaza'istan.

The military wing of Hamas is not a civilian militia. Did the term "military" somehow confuse you?

How is this one so difficult to solve? The Israeli government, through law, guarantees Jews, regardless of where they dwell, to move to Israel. They only need to claim one Jewish grandparent to qualify and Israel must facilitate their immigration.

On the other hand, even though the right of return is guaranteed by international law, the Palestinians cannot.

How does Israel keep skirting this simple issue? And is this just more evidence that the zionists do not want peace?

My understanding is, that the vast majority of the expelled Palestinian people as well as those who are still there require this simple step if there is to be a true and lasting peace. It is clear in international law and understood in the international community this way. What is the big deal?
I agree with you, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg...
A world without borders.

How is this one so difficult to solve? The Israeli government, through law, guarantees Jews, regardless of where they dwell, to move to Israel. They only need to claim one Jewish grandparent to qualify and Israel must facilitate their immigration.

On the other hand, even though the right of return is guaranteed by international law, the Palestinians cannot.

How does Israel keep skirting this simple issue? And is this just more evidence that the zionists do not want peace?

My understanding is, that the vast majority of the expelled Palestinian people as well as those who are still there require this simple step if there is to be a true and lasting peace. It is clear in international law and understood in the international community this way. What is the big deal?
I'm really pissed that Arabs can't travel freely amongst their 57 nations.
There ought to be Law!

Israel chooses not to be overrun by a sworn enemy. Their choice, international law or not.

Jews understand that unrestricted immigration destroys a nation, it’s people and its culture. That is why they support unlimited immigration for the US, Britain and Germany but not Israel.
Israel wisely built their wall some time ago.

RE: I can not understand the laws regarding 'Right of Return.' The hypocisy seems prodigious. Experts?
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

What!!! There is no assumption here.

The Idea of the "Right of Return" stems back to nonbinding UN Resolution 194 (III) 11 December 1948. It is not a blanket "right" but carries a condition or requirement that is demanded as part of an agreement:
Nice duck.

Resolution194 is based on international law that is binding.

You can't deny people their right to return based on an assumption.
(QUESTIONs)

Q1. What assumption did you see?
Q2. What International Law is Resolution 194(III) based upon (and don't say the UDHR)?

Most Respectfully,
R
The assumption that they will not live in peace with their neighbors.

Israel’s refusal to become annexed to “ Palestine” or have no rights to E. Jerusalem prior to 1967 is their refusal to live in “ peace?” Now, THAT is funny ; even for a Palestinian

br1.jpg

br8.jpg

IN PHOTOS ~~ SAYING NO TO BIRTHRIGHT

About 900,000, who were expelled from Arab lands.

The Imams aren't telling you the whole story, little Islamonazi boy.
Well, the Palestinians and their children now total in the millions. Around 6 million in fact.

Jews were expelled from all over the ME and if it was 900,000 then it would also be in the millions today. The Arabs have all the ENTIRE M.E. for their own today while the only little bit the jews have the Arabs want also, so what is right about this? Judea = Jewish , its not hard to put 2 & 2 together.

But, the Palestinians lived in Palestine and they were expelled from the land they and their ancestors had lived on for millenia. What is "right" about that?

Right of Return

Here is the contradiction in your position.

I support the right of return but not unlimited. Those who were expelled have that right. But not their descendents. And the reason is how far back do you go and do you create more injustices :dunno:

My ancesters came from many countries but that doesnt convey inherent rights over anyone else who might want to go there.

And I apply that to both Palistinians and Jews.

Now you call for the right of return for the Palestinians. Do you also apply that to the Jewish people?

Right of Return

I support the right of return but not unlimited. Those who were expelled have that right. But not their descendents. And the reason is how far back do you go and do you create more injustices :dunno:

My ancesters came from many countries but that doesnt convey inherent rights over anyone else who might want to go there.

Now you call for the right of return for the Palestinians. Do you also apply that to the Jewish people?
And according to your own link, there was no organized Jewish effort to expel them.

Most who left were aligned with the al husseini Nazi clan.

Once again, I ask the question, how many Arabs can prove land ownership prior to 1949? If they have a deed and proof they were removed by force, they should be compensated. This has already happened to a great degree, as many with a legit beef HAVE been compensated.

Right of Return

And according to your own link, there was no organized Jewish effort to expel them.

Once again, I ask the question, how many Arabs can prove land ownership prior to 1949? If they have a deed and proof they were removed by force, they should be compensated. This has already happened to a great degree, as many with a legit beef HAVE been compensated.

Records of Jerusalem Deeds Found in Ottoman Archives: The Deeds Prove that Palestine Belongs to Palestinians.
There are 171,306 deeds recorded in 46 registries of Jerusalem in Ottoman archive records. Of these, 133,365 are private property and 37,671 belong to foundations. In addition to this, Turkey’s archives also have records of Jerusalem between the hijri years 950 and 1917.

"The deeds proving that Palestine belongs to Palestinians were handed to Palestinian officials.Israel did not ask for deed records from Turkey. Had Israel requested these records, it would mean that Israel would be accepting that it is occupying Palestine.

A memorandum was signed between Palestine and Jordan. Procedures such as the maintenance and repair of foundations in Jerusalem were transferred to Jordan. Therefore, in 2016, upon the request of Jordan, Turkey provided copies of the deeds of foundations in Jerusalem to Jordan."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/recor...hat-palestine-belongs-to-palestinians/5622453

Right of Return

Records of Jerusalem Deeds Found in Ottoman Archives: The Deeds Prove that Palestine Belongs to Palestinians.
There are 171,306 deeds recorded in 46 registries of Jerusalem in Ottoman archive records. Of these, 133,365 are private property and 37,671 belong to foundations. In addition to this, Turkey’s archives also have records of Jerusalem between the hijri years 950 and 1917.

"The deeds proving that Palestine belongs to Palestinians were handed to Palestinian officials.Israel did not ask for deed records from Turkey. Had Israel requested these records, it would mean that Israel would be accepting that it is occupying Palestine.

A memorandum was signed between Palestine and Jordan. Procedures such as the maintenance and repair of foundations in Jerusalem were transferred to Jordan. Therefore, in 2016, upon the request of Jordan, Turkey provided copies of the deeds of foundations in Jerusalem to Jordan."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/recor...hat-palestine-belongs-to-palestinians/5622453
Globalresearch.com. Ha ha ha.

Right of Return

Every nation should have the right to establish a right of return or not for anyone they want. That is what sovereignty is -- the right to make those decisions.

The right, though, must be the right to return to their NATION (or homeland) and not to return to a specific square of land or piece of property. One should not be able to encroach upon the sovereign territory of another nation.

Right of Return

No proof presented, probably because they wouldn't like to present the Jewish deeds.
Big headline - no substance.

Last edited:
Right of Return

Globalresearch.com. Ha ha ha.

I wonder what it will pull out next, jewwatch?

Right of Return

Nationality is inherited. Children are the nationality of their parents. Everybody has the right to return to their nation-to their country.

Nobody wants Palestinians --- nasty, violent people. Certainly not Israel. Knifers, bombthrowers. Really, Israel should run them into Syria, as they did before, now that Syria is depopulated. It's a perfect solution.

Forum List

Back