I can respect Mike Pence.

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020

I disagree with a lot of his ideas but not all of them. But more importantly, when it came time to do his constitutional duty, he did it. He stood up for our country and how our system works and what we stand for. Pence has balls 10 times bigger than Trumps.

I disagree with a lot of his ideas but not all of them. But more importantly, when it came time to do his constitutional duty, he did it. He stood up for our country and how our system works and what we stand for. Pence has balls 10 times bigger than Trumps.

Pence is a traitor to his country allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing the election.

As President of the Senate and a Republican Congress he could have insisted on an audit of the districts in the swing states that the Democrats stole, but he didn't.

Shame!

Pence is evangelical. He has a strong anti-abortion stance and a strong pro-gun stance.

That's pretty right wing.
That didn't stop him from letting the Democrat filth get away with stealing the election, did it?

All it would have taken to expose the thievery was to have an audit but he didn't have the courage to do it.

I used to think that Mike was a milquetoast man until he stood up to Trump and the mob that was wanting him to usurp the Constitution and the laws of the US. Now he is a hero to me...
Lets get real, Mike also knew what would happen to his milquetoast ass if he went along with trying to illitcly steal an election like that.

Last edited:
That didn't stop him from letting the Democrat filth get away with stealing the election, did it?

All it would have taken to expose the thievery was to have an audit but he didn't have the courage to do it.
How many audits have been made that showed wrong doing? None. How many audits have made? Dozens. The only thievery there has been is the common sense from so many republican voters. I know it's hard for you to accept you have fallen hook line and sinker for a flim flam man, but you have. T

The GOP would have the Senate by one and maybe two seats if Trump could have kept is arrogant stupidity to himself, but he couldn't and that's why KH rules every tie.

Pence is evangelical. He has a strong anti-abortion stance and a strong pro-gun stance.

That's pretty right wing.
Therre are a lot of moderate and centrist democrats who support our second amendment rights and very strong limits on abortion. Count me as one.

Is that why you voted for Biden?
I supported him in the Primaries did you not see the other choices? The first nano second after Biden got the nomination, he bolted to the uber left as if he were shot from a cannon. I left the presidential selection blank in the general because neither are worth pissing on, much less voting for.

I don't agree with a lot of Pence's ideas but he has trump pegged right and yesterday he told him he was WRONG for the first time that I've ever heard of. Now that his tail is out from between his legs you can see he has some balls. I wonder how much more McConnell will take before he grows some balls. Lindsey Graham same thing and every other republican that has been shamed by trump. trump is nothing more than a bully psychopath and he deserves no respect at all.

Forum List

Back