I can't believe he said it again.

Obama was briefed about the VA during the transition from Bush to Obama....
Now when it hits the fan he seems interested.

Obama likes to talk like a President.
And that's where it ends.
He's off to do whatever Valerie Jarrett has on her list of things to do.

Yep. ON to the next fundraiser....nevermind who gets killed/maimed on his watch and things HE is responsible for...

But hopefully he'll be watching the news and learn about it...MAYBE he does it in secret to piss off Valerie?

Hard to believe that he does absolutely everything ass backwards!

anti-obama-truck.jpg

Can you give me alittle more context to what was said?

"When I hear allegations of misconduct, any misconduct -- whether its allegations of VA staff covering up long wait times, or cooking the books - I will not stand for it. Not as commander in chief but also not as an American. None of us should," the president said. "If these allegations prove to be true it is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it, period."

Jesus Christ man that took me ten seconds.

his outrage might be more believable didn't campaign on fixing things in the VA.

I think we need to stop worrying about what Obama says and start treating him as a lame duck. We need to be preparing ourselves for a post Obama world.

I don't know if I see someone I can support for President. and I don't think a change of President is going to fix the VA or any other problem this nation has. I think we need to do what we can in our own sphere of influence.

Luckily, the majority of the country doesn't give a shytte what you brainwashed hater dupes say anymore, or your bought of lying heroes, or the greedy idiot billionnaires that run your disgrace of a party. But thanks for 9/11, the longest, worst wars ever, the world depression, a million jihadists, and 5 years of mindless obstruction. Die off...

Luckily, the majority of the country doesn't give a shytte what you brainwashed hater dupes say anymore, or your bought of lying heroes, or the greedy idiot billionnaires that run your disgrace of a party. But thanks for 9/11, the longest, worst wars ever, the world depression, a million jihadists, and 5 years of mindless obstruction. Die off...

smdpav.jpg

Forum List

Back