I can't believe Obama would goto Texas and NOT visit the crisis on the border

If it were Whites coming across who would vote Republican he would be directing the troops at the border personally with his side-kick Eric Holder.

So lets get this right....You want Obama to go there get his picture taken with little Mexican kids after you've been crying that Obama is promoting them coming here?

So when you see the picture you can turn around and cry MORE about Obama promoting and encouraging them to come here?

Do you want Obama to go there or not?

Gramps answer: Yes

Obama should go there at least to thank all the people who are helping the flood of immigrants! don't you think that would be a nice gesture?

What an ass he is.

That would be nice, I alsdso think he doesnt want to have to answer any questions while being on the spot. A smart political move.

That's all it would be - politics.

As he said, this isn't a photo op, which, as we know, is the only thing that will get Boehner off the golf course and out of the bar.

He's doing his job and he has not dodged even one question. Those who say he does not want to answer questions are just the usual low info dupes who get their "news" from faux. As CC says, those same RWs would whnie and cry (and lie some more) if he went there for a photo op.

One of the things a leader does is delegate and I'd rather than what Bush always did - putting on different military jackets to pretend he was a hero while actually doing absolutely doing nothing - except get his picture taken looking out of a chopper window. :rolleyes:

Fact is, the Repubs agreed to the bill that has been sitting on Boehner's desk for more than a year. Its time for them to do the job.

Or the camps these children are being placed in. Instead he opts to shoot pool & funraise while near adult illegal teenage boys who speak no english & have 0 education are being shipped around the country to melt into the US. All under his orders.
The only conclusion one can draw from this is that Obama simply doesn't care about REAL Americans or enforcing the laws he swore to uphold.
It's like he wants as many illegals as possible to flood the country to ensure democratic votes in the future.

Not with him entering places where there is drug resistant tuberculosis, along with gang members.

The secret service would never allow him to go.

The funny part is listening to him actually tell people he is not the type that likes to do things for photo ops, and watching his moronic constituency believe that lie too.

Obama should go there at least to thank all the people who are helping the flood of immigrants! don't you think that would be a nice gesture?

What an ass he is.

That would be nice, I alsdso think he doesnt want to have to answer any questions while being on the spot. A smart political move.

As he said, this isn't a photo op, which, as we know, is the only thing that will get Boehner off the golf course and out of the bar.

He's doing his job and he has not dodged even one question. Those who say he does not want to answer questions are just the usual low info dupes who get their "news" from faux. As CC says, those same RWs would whnie and cry (and lie some more) if he went there for a photo op.

One of the things a leader does is delegate and I'd rather than what Bush always did - putting on different military jackets to pretend he was a hero while actually doing absolutely doing nothing - except get his picture taken looking out of a chopper window. :rolleyes:

Fact is, the Repubs agreed to the bill that has been sitting on Boehner's desk for more than a year. Its time for them to do the job.

What did you say, you ignorant fuck?

obama-bomber-jacket.png
obama-afghanistan-bomber-jacket-e1291689308265.jpeg
167a4w3.jpg
obama-wearing-flight-jacket.jpg
ObamaFlightJacket_WhiteHouse_428_321.jpg

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

the President who takes sefies of himself didn't want to go just for a photo-op

can you believe anything this child/man says?

we have a CRISIS on our borders and he can't TAKE THE FRIKKEN time out of his schedule

What did you say, you ignorant fuck?

obama-bomber-jacket.png
obama-afghanistan-bomber-jacket-e1291689308265.jpeg
167a4w3.jpg
obama-wearing-flight-jacket.jpg
ObamaFlightJacket_WhiteHouse_428_321.jpg

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

AIR FORCE ONE says the jacket; no flyboy commercial on taxpayer money. Had he gone to the border he would been slammed for the photo ops. As for the assertion Canadians are not swamping the US, I worked with TWO in a tiny town near my current small town; see Canadian license plates regularly here. About six live in my home town now, so I still hear how superior Canada is. Then the Canucks complain about having to get green cards, they had to "wait in line"! The Canadians come & go as they please, and take well paying US jobs.

what did you expect you put a frikken community AGITATOR in as President

someone who defends us and our country, finds we aren't all bible thumping, racist, greedy people who really DID BUILD THAT...hopes his wife is FINALLY frikken proud of us BEFORE her hubby was elected, before that all she did was enjoy the riches this COUNTRY afforeded her

the most disgusting President I have EVER lived under in my 60 YEARS

Last edited:
So lets get this right....You want Obama to go there get his picture taken with little Mexican kids after you've been crying that Obama is promoting them coming here?

So when you see the picture you can turn around and cry MORE about Obama promoting and encouraging them to come here?

What an ass he is.

Yep.

Like..

1. Do you think US intervention in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador during the 50s until the 80s was responsible for turning those countries into the hellish pits they are today where women and kids are murdered daily?

2. Do you think it's worth the profit American gun companies make in those regions for the misery of those people?

3. Why do conservatives think human beings are garbage? Especially children?

What an ass he is.

Yep.

Like..

1. Do you think US intervention in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador during the 50s until the 80s was responsible for turning those countries into the hellish pits they are today where women and kids are murdered daily?

2. Do you think it's worth the profit American gun companies make in those regions for the misery of those people?

3. Why do conservatives think human beings are garbage? Especially children?

1. You do I'm sure. You stupid progressives blame America for all the worlds problems.

After #1, 2 & 3 aren't even worthy of a response.

He and Pelosi should both go there and give them all big hugs. Then, they will catch the lice and scabies. They deserve it.

The AP and another media outlet posted an old pic of Obama addressing Hispanics and they made it appear that he had gone to the border. Somehow, they thought it would look good. Just more of that unbalanced reporting.

I want Obama to see FIRSTHAND the fruit of his labor. This is his mess.

you mean the law passed in 2008? THATS his mess?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n-obama-deportation-children-border/11915723/
The 2008 law, which passed both chambers of Congress by unanimous consent and was signed into law by President George W. Bush, dictates exactly how children caught crossing the border without their parents must be treated.

check your rw hackery at the door :talktothehand:

Last edited:
What the hell is Obama going to do at the border? A photo op?

Sorry guys, but he needs to stay away from the border, all Obama's presence would do is take time and efforts away from the children and put the attention on Obama.

I'm all for him staying away from a problem, all he could do is make it worse.

He needs to go to the border and make a definitive statement telling these Central American countries to STOP sending their children to the US.

He will do no such thing, it's Obama, he won't do that. He also won't do a photo op with diseased people. It would be embarrassing and risky. He'd rather do a photo op of him playing pool.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Or the camps these children are being placed in. Instead he opts to shoot pool & funraise while near adult illegal teenage boys who speak no english & have 0 education are being shipped around the country to melt into the US. All under his orders.
The only conclusion one can draw from this is that Obama simply doesn't care about REAL Americans or enforcing the laws he swore to uphold.
It's like he wants as many illegals as possible to flood the country to ensure democratic votes in the future.

if he went, you'd be whining that it was a photo op.

*shrug*

It's always his fault either way

His behavior at the meeting with Governor Rick Perry of Texas was appalling. He's a criminal buffoon. What he's doing to this Nation is anything but funny.

ObamaPerryMtg.NowTheEndBeginsPic.jpg

I am telling you, it is real simple. There are reports of tuberculosis and specifically the drug resistant strain.

Illegals bringing drug-resistant TB to U.S.

Not to mention there are widespread reports of scabies as well.

Along with gang members.......

Illegal Immigrant ?Children? Include MS-13 Gang Members

That makes the security a major issue, and the secret service will not allow it, do to the logistical realities of these situations and situations like this.

The funny thing is watching the liberals believe the president when the lying criminal in chief claimed he does not seek photo ops.

Then again we are talking about posters like Luddly Neddite and sallow.

Forum List

Back