I can't believe what this fat bitch at my job eats for lunch every day

She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol

I hope you don't use the company's computer to post here , they monitor that stuff

I'm above being fired
Oh, not if you get sexual harassment complaints, you're not. :lol:

I had Ramen noodles and a piece of birthday cake for lunch - and I'm 51
... works for me...

Why you can't afford a decent lunch?

really if I had my way I would just have a bottle of wine for lunch..........

Unacceptable lunch for your age

what? the wine or the cake and noodles. I only ate half the ramen noodles. I told you I might have a salad! I even have a lite raspberry vinegarette! :)

If ANYONE on this site still questions why you cant get laid, my mind would fuckin BLOW

do you notice how he keeps posting threads whee he calls women "bitch"... first because she wasn't interested in him... now because she might be overweight.

i'm telling you, the dude hates women. that's why they avoid him like the plague.

but yet here we are, his fan club!

Go fbj!

(he's like... stupid white people...)

She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol
why is it any of your business what someone else eats?

Nasty. Lol

I hope you don't use the company's computer to post here , they monitor that stuff

I'm above being fired

When you work for the government you can't be fired that easily

Nasty. Lol

Because she is killing herself and don't know it

Nasty. Lol

offer to take her out for a salad

Nasty. Lol

I'm above being fired

true -- you basically have to run around the office naked or shoot someone....

but yet here we are, his fan club!

Go fbj!

(he's like... stupid white people...)

what are you talking about???

I mean when fbj posts something the "ususal suspects" all show up to tell him what a moron he is...
when he probably thinks we are the morons to keep talking to him!

the "usual suspects" post on a lot of different subjects.

i always find it odd when women defend disgusting misogynists.

Nasty. Lol

maybe she does know it, but doesn't care (like me)

Nasty. Lol

I'm above being fired

true -- you basically have to run around the office naked or shoot someone....

you don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back