I can't believe what this fat bitch at my job eats for lunch every day

but yet here we are, his fan club!

Go fbj!

(he's like... stupid white people...)

what are you talking about???

I mean when fbj posts something the "ususal suspects" all show up to tell him what a moron he is...
when he probably thinks we are the morons to keep talking to him!

the "usual suspects" post on a lot of different subjects.

i always find it odd when women defend disgusting misogynists.

you would not be the first person to consider me odd..... ;)
I'm not defending him "per se" - but ragging on him probably is not going to "change him"... he's a human being

She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol
why is it any of your business what someone else eats?

Because she is killing herself and don't know it

you don't give a flying about that, or you wouldn't have called her a "bitch".

Go fbj!

I mean when fbj posts something the "ususal suspects" all show up to tell him what a moron he is...

I'm not defending him "per se" - but ragging on him probably is not going to "change him"... he's a human being

sounds pretty dumb. you're "ragging" on the wrong people.

She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol
why is it any of your business what someone else eats?

Because she is killing herself and don't know it
And it's still none of your fucking business

Did you stand there and glare at her like you do with the other women in your office? You know, give them your patented "I am going to follow you home and kill your pets" look?

Her back is turned so she doesn't know when I'm looking at her eating herself into a a early grave
You're fucking creepy. I wouldn't count on being "above" being fired.

Go fbj!

yeah ok you seem/sound like a genius.... :rolleyes:

Did you stand there and glare at her like you do with the other women in your office? You know, give them your patented "I am going to follow you home and kill your pets" look?

Her back is turned so she doesn't know when I'm looking at her eating herself into a a early grave
You're fucking creepy. I wouldn't count on being "above" being fired.

Aww, sniff my balls

Nasty. Lol
Get a Life

Nasty. Lol

Are you really that concerned for her well being?

I just don't understand how what she eats merits becoming a topic of conversation for you, as well as for you and us here???? I don't know where this line of discussion is supposed to go....

Nasty. Lol

Are you really that concerned for her well being?

I just don't understand how what she eats merits becoming a topic of conversation for you, as well as for you and us here???? I don't know where this line of discussion is supposed to go....

isn't this the forum to discuss whatever you stupid mutherfucker?

it got 3 pages of fodder...
more than a lot of other threads get.....

Nasty. Lol

I hope you don't use the company's computer to post here , they monitor that stuff

I'm above being fired
Oh, not if you get sexual harassment complaints, you're not. :lol:

When you work for the government you can't be fired that easily

If you get busted for sexual harassment you can. They will shitcan you so fast it will make your head spin.

Nasty. Lol

FBJ meet ChrisL, ChrisL meet FBJ. You two are made for each other.

Nasty. Lol

When you are no longer overweight, THEN come tell us about what other fat people eat. Until then, watch your own diet.

yeah ok you seem/sound like a genius.... :rolleyes:

i'm no5 defending the pig who you seem to like

is he one of your other socks?

Forum List

Back