I can't believe what this fat bitch at my job eats for lunch every day

She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol

I hope you don't use the company's computer to post here , they monitor that stuff

I'm above being fired

In other words they really dont care what the janitor says....

I mean when fbj posts something the "ususal suspects" all show up to tell him what a moron he is...
when he probably thinks we are the morons to keep talking to him!

the "usual suspects" post on a lot of different subjects.

i always find it odd when women defend disgusting misogynists.

you would not be the first person to consider me odd..... ;)
I'm not defending him "per se" - but ragging on him probably is not going to "change him"... he's a human being

sounds pretty dumb. you're "ragging" on the wrong people.

yeah ok you seem/sound like a genius.... :rolleyes:

i'm no5 defending the pig who you seem to like

is he one of your other socks?

I think it's time for your meds....

She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol

Are you really that concerned for her well being?

I just don't understand how what she eats merits becoming a topic of conversation for you, as well as for you and us here???? I don't know where this line of discussion is supposed to go....

isn't this the forum to discuss whatever you stupid mutherfucker?

As I wrote, I don't understand where the topic is supposed to go. Perhaps it's not beneath you to share what sort of feedback or remarks you sought rather than insult someone who intimated their interest in gaining a better understanding of your desire in that regard?

Nasty. Lol

And how is that any of your fucking business?

Nasty. Lol

because she sits across from me mutherfucker

Nasty. Lol

And she sits across from a fat guy who lost most of his hair and over-reacts to any smile from a young attractive woman.

Nasty. Lol

I hope you don't use the company's computer to post here , they monitor that stuff

I'm above being fired

Oh, you are, NOT!! No one is exempt from that, except perhaps Obummer. But if you did manage to get yourself fired somehow, I'll bet he could get you reinstated. Just how gigantic is your ego anyway??

Nasty. Lol

So you are required to stare at her while she eats, you creepy weirdo?

Nasty. Lol

I don't stare at her why she is eating you crazy mutherfucker. I see her coming back from the store with a bag of spicy chips and a peach soda every fucking day

Nasty. Lol

And she sits across from a fat guy who lost most of his hair and over-reacts to any smile from a young attractive woman.

Well I am eating healthy now. All water all the time

Nasty. Lol

I don't stare at her why[sic] she is eating you crazy mutherfucker. I see her coming back from the store with a bag of spicy chips and a peach soda every fucking day

Eat your fucking English muffin and mind your own fucking business, you fucking weirdo.

Nasty. Lol

I don't stare at her why[sic] she is eating you crazy mutherfucker. I see her coming back from the store with a bag of spicy chips and a peach soda every fucking day

Eat your fucking English muffin and mind your own fucking business, you fucking weirdo.

I don't eat english muffins at work Mongo

Nasty. Lol

You eat water? Must be gelled where you live....

Nasty. Lol

Soup, Salad and Water

No grease, no sugar

Soup, Salad and Water

No grease, no sugar
their is oil in soups...

I eat bacon and eggs every day......the grease helps the turds flow smoothly....

Soup, Salad and Water

No grease, no sugar
their is oil in soups...

Well soup is better than DEEP FRIED FOOD

Nasty. Lol

Because water is free. And the hot water for you cup o noodles is also free. If you are so concern why don't you give her one of your cup o noodles.

Soup, Salad and Water

No grease, no sugar
their is oil in soups...
He mean cup o noodles soup.

Forum List

Back