🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can’t breathe again but in LA cops

The force tried to cover this up. While all did not do this, all tried to cover it up.

We'll have to wait and see which particular cops broke laws here, and mistreated the man. That still doesn't mean we need to tear our police depts apart, the vast majority do good things every day but we all conveniently look the other way, and focus on only the bad.

We'll have to wait and see which particular cops broke laws here, and mistreated the man. That still doesn't mean we need to tear our police depts apart, the vast majority do good things every day but we all conveniently look the other way, and focus on only the bad.

We absolutely need to tear apart the system that covers for cops when they do wrong. The police should never be allowed to investigate themselves or try to keep what they did from the public.

The state of California and the CHP are both run by DemoKKKrats just like you.

When will you start demanding better? Never?
Moron, what do you think all those protests were about? 😄

If we all had to guess which citizens would be dropping to their knees to fellate cops and excuse this type of behavior from police it would obviously be the white wing, blue lives matter crowd.

Last edited:
They knew he wasnt going to allow BAT without a fight
So they needed to kill him in order to draw his blood in order to properly convict him of a DUI? Got to love that logic. Like shooting a man dead who's threatening to throw himself from a roof.

Why was this blood draw attempted in the parking garage? They had him in cuffs, why not take him inside and hook him up to an interrogation table and put ankle cuffs on? Or better yet, just use the fact that he fought against the blood draw as evidence in his DUI trial, which can also tack on contempt of court, and whatever the crime is for physically resisting an officer's attempt to enforce the court order.

Trying to forcibly draw blood from a man who is fighting is a good way to get stuck with that needle after it is stuck in the "patient," something that used to be feared even more than a maskless kindergartener. The last time I had blood drawn, I had to have a rubber "tourniquet" on my upper arm and open and close my fist while sitting very still to allow the needle to go into the middle of a vein. How they going to do that with a man who struggling?

The police mentality of making every confrontation into a battle of wills, which police officers must win at all costs, is the cause of the death of this man, George Floyd, and countless others.

Last edited:
‘Splain it to us Ricky

how would you get him to submit?
I wouldn't. I believe the 4th amendment is supposed to prohibit unreasonable searches and seizures and I think holding a man down and poking him with a needle to draw blood in order to convict him of a DUI is the very definition of unreasonable seizure and surely murdering him in order to obtain his blood to use in a court case renders said court case moot but why should logic stop a white winger from supporting state murder even as they shout about needing the 2nd Amendment to protect them from tyrannical government?

I wouldn't. I believe the 4th amendment is supposed to prohibit unreasonable searches and seizures and I think holding a man down and poking him with a needle to draw blood in order to convict him of a DUI is the very definition of unreasonable seizure and surely murdering him in order to obtain his blood in court case renders said court case moot but why should logic stop a white winger from supporting state murder even as they shout about needing the 2nd Amendment to protect them from tyrannical government.
I’m sure he failed a field sobriety test first

the cops had probable cause and a court order from a real judge wearing black robes and everything

I’m sure he failed a field sobriety test first

the cops had probable cause and a court order from a real judge wearing black robes and everything
And you don't think murdering a man to obtain his blood for a court case he won't be alive to stand trail for counts as unreasonable?

And you don't think murdering a man to obtain his blood for a court case counts as unreasonable?
You continue using the word “murdered” without justification

it was his choice to fight the cops rather accept the blood test

You continue using the word “murdered” without justification

it was his choice to fight the cops rather accept the blood test
I watched the video. I didn't see the man on his knees with his hands cuffed behind him fighting anybody. Do you even know what a fight looks like?

These cops must all be fired and tried on murder charges
. This cannot be tolerated
It’s LA and I hope he gets a very very Jewish attorney
That knee to the neck shit has to go.

The guy is dead due to the choices he made that night but that doesn't remove the responsibility of the officers.

Once a suspect is in custody they have an affirmative duty to protect them from harm.

Put yourself in the position as a juror and ask yourself one question, "was this the only means by which they could get a blood draw?

If the answer is, "no" the agency owes the family basically a blank check.

Someone who is an expert in department and state policy guidelines for handling a suspect also needs to chime in because if they acted out of policy they have no relief from being personally sued as well under the limited liability statutes.

Then comes the question, if they acted within policy can they be charged? No, generally not.

If they acted out of policy, then even with their limited immunity that would be a question for the DA to answer but in all likelihood yes, they can and should be charged.

Forum List

Back