🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can’t breathe again but in LA cops

A person suffering positional asphyxia can speak as long as they remain conscious which isnt' very long. In a case like this he was completely unable to draw full breath which means death fairly quickly if you are not repositioned quickly.

The knee to the neck further complicates it by cutting of blood flow or at least severely restricting it to one side of the brain.
If you can’t breathe, no air passes your vocal cords and you cannot speak. That’s just the science of biology.

Ahhhh, here we have it folks.

This bootlick thinks what we all witnessed in this video was good!
I dont think resisting the cops is very smart

but doing drugs is pretty stupid in the first place

btw: take your bootlick and stick it up your ass

I dont think resisting the cops is very smart

but doing drugs is pretty stupid in the first place

btw: take your bootlick and stick it up your ass
Clearly, what you "think" isn't worth spit. Clearly.

Clearly, what you "think" isn't worth spit. Clearly.
Ok, troll away, its a free country

the man was wrong the moment he got behind the wheel of his car

and he just got worse till the very end

In one of the pictures, you can see a vial of blood on the ground. Mission accomplished, men. (sarcasm)

He wasn't dead wrong, until those dumbasses murdered him.

Don't do drugs, don't drive while impaired, don't resist cops and you'll be fine.

I miss the days when criminals were treated like criminals by everyone.

Obey the law, it really is that easy.

Fuck em.

You should be ashamed defending these murderous vipers called “fake cops “

If you can’t breathe, no air passes your vocal cords and you cannot speak. That’s just the science of biology.
strangulation is not positional asphyxia.

You're automatically in an oxygen deficit prostrate on the ground with your hands behind you back.

Add the weight of the officers with their knees on the back and torso and the knee to the neck and you very quickly become unconscious and die if the situation is not quickly remedied.

It's a fairly slow death by torture like crushing.

As long as you can draw some breath you can speak but it's very obvious what's happening because the breaths are shorter and shorter and the speaking progressively weaker until you lose consciousness.

Being able to speak does not mean you're getting enough air to maintain consciousness and every breath you take under these circumstances is reduced so yes, "I can't breathe" is how people respond because they can't explain it any other way but they know they are near death so they cry out.

That's LAPD, not CHP
True. My bad.

The CHP is generally pretty nice, this is kinda surprising. The ones that have stopped me have been very nice, very respectful.

You may say that's because I'm an old white man, but I wasn't always that way. I used to be a liberal ha ha. :p

I could tell you stories from my youth, weaving in and out of traffic - but I won't, they're too long and boring.

One time though, a CHP officer down near Oceanside could have busted me for a half ounce of coke, and didn't.

Up until I saw that video, I had nothing bad to say about the CHP. Still don't, probably. I'll let justice take its course.

Forum List

Back