🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can’t breathe again but in LA cops

Desert Texan
You Texas hillbilly
That is called murder
Actually as I've already said it will likely be charged as some form of 2nd degree murder or willful manslaughter depending on the state statutes.

Don't assume and take a remedial English course before calling me a "Hillbilly". I may laugh myself to death while punting you across the filed.

Don't confuse being killed because of something, (bad choices on everyon'es part in this) and "Being killed for a DWI".

Resisting a lawful order for a blood draw was his choice, he died because he resisted with force and the cops overreacted.
That is all they were investigating. The killed him for the evidence. It is as simple as that. Hard to believe, not one of these dumb asses watched the news for the last two years, and chose a different method with the handcuff man and 6 good size cops.
Charge them all with murder. Convict and punish. Is the way I see. You think a jury of their peers will see it differently in liberal sunny California? Where have you been?
As much as you hate it, cops will just have to give up killing people (especially people with their hands cuffed behind them) with their bare hands to prove who is boss.

That is all they were investigating. The killed him for the evidence. It is as simple as that. Hard to believe, not one of these dumb asses watched the news for the last two years, and chose a different method with the handcuff man and 6 good size cops.
Charge them all with murder. Convict and punish. Is the way I see. You think a jury of their peers will see it differently in liberal sunny California? Where have you been?
As much as you hate it, cops will just have to give up killing people (especially people with their hands cuffed behind them) with their bare hands to prove who is boss.
Bullshit.

The killing was not intentional.

They chose badly how to subdue him and restrain him while getting the blood drawn, that is not murder.

2nd Degree and or manslaughter is the appropriate charge.

Probably didn't want the possibility of a DUI charge. They kill people for that where you come from?

He was in handcuffs already, they could have secured him hands to hips, taken him to a hospital, gassed him, strapped him down and turned him into a blood donor if they wanted to. Here cops don't get to do blood tests anyway. They still take them to a medical facility. What's the big deal? It works.
Your way back machine seems to be working perfectly for a lib contraption

how many officers does that take off the street who are badly needed somewhere else?

Too many I think

Your way back machine seems to be working perfectly for a lib contraption

how many officers does that take off the street who are badly needed somewhere else?

Too many I think
I didn't use 6. They did.

The police are essentially a band of unrestrained criminals w/license to kill.
The police need a code, similar to the Military academies' codes. Those codes not only proscribe certain behavior, i.e. lying, cheating or stealing, but they require the cadet/midshipman to not tolerate any fellow cadet who does any of those things. They literally must turn in any fellow member of the corps who does one of those things or be just as guilty of the offense.

Back when the FBI was not hopelessly corrupt, the coke machine at the FBI academy frequently had quarters and times on top of it - cadets who found change in the change slot and did not want to risk a hint of theft.

We need police who are as dedicated to enforcing the law against unreasonable search and seizure as they are to enforcing the DUI laws.

True. My bad.

The CHP is generally pretty nice, this is kinda surprising. The ones that have stopped me have been very nice, very respectful.

You may say that's because I'm an old white man, but I wasn't always that way. I used to be a liberal ha ha. :p

I could tell you stories from my youth, weaving in and out of traffic - but I won't, they're too long and boring.

One time though, a CHP officer down near Oceanside could have busted me for a half ounce of coke, and didn't.

Up until I saw that video, I had nothing bad to say about the CHP. Still don't, probably. I'll let justice take its course.
Chippies tend to be ultra-professional. I’ve never ran into one that wasn’t courteous. Other cops dislike Chippies because Chippies don’t believe in “professional courtesy” and write other cops tickets. My experience covers a LOT of Chippies because I used to be in inveterate speeder and got a lot of tickets. Of course, things may have changed in the last few years, I noticed these Chippies weren’t wearing khakis like they used to.

He was dead wrong from the start refusing a breathalyzer which automatically means you're going to have to give blood.

Refusing then to cooperate with the blood draw was also his choice and that is what led to his death.

That's just like one making the decision to run rather than pull over.

It isn't the cop's fault you're stupid or that you end up dead.

He didn't have to die over a DWI and these cops have no excuse for their role in his death but he was absolutely the architect of his own demise.
You do know by law you don't have to take either one. You're saying the police were justified in murdering this man because he refused to take a breathalyzer or a blood test.

You do know by law you don't have to take either one. You're saying the police were justified in murdering this man because he refused to take a breathalyzer or a blood test.
Actually you do in many states and if you refuse, all it takes is one call to the on duty judge to issue a warrant to draw your blood.

The breathalyzer is only "optional" up until the point at which you are actually arrested for DWI.

1. After arrest, as part of your processing. This is the formal breath test and it is required by law. If you refuse it you can face extra consequences.
Once arrested for DUI, if you refuse the breath test you will be charged with an additional offense—“refusal”—and you will face extra penalties along with your DUI penalties. These extra penalties include:

• Extra jail time
  • A longer license suspension period
In other words, a DUI conviction is “worse” for someone who refused the breath test than it is for someone who complied. However, just because you are charged with refusal and DUI does not mean you will be convicted.

No, the cops are not saying they were justified in "murdering" anyone, they claim they followed procedure and acted within policy which unfortunately ended in a completely unnecessary death.

One thing for sure is none of them will likely ever work in LE again and that is as it should be.

I'll be shocked right down to my shorts if they are not all indicted as soon as the investigation and autopsy are complete.

Or shooting and killing fleeing unarmed citizens in the back. The American people aren't going to stand for their brutality any longer.

The police need a code, similar to the Military academies' codes. Those codes not only proscribe certain behavior, i.e. lying, cheating or stealing, but they require the cadet/midshipman to not tolerate any fellow cadet who does any of those things. They literally must turn in any fellow member of the corps who does one of those things or be just as guilty of the offense.

Back when the FBI was not hopelessly corrupt, the coke machine at the FBI academy frequently had quarters and times on top of it - cadets who found change in the change slot and did not want to risk a hint of theft.

We need police who are as dedicated to enforcing the law against unreasonable search and seizure as they are to enforcing the DUI laws.
This would be an excellent start.

Like the dumb 1/6 chick who had to get stopped by a good cop with a gun.
He is not a cop

call him a Deep State assassin

1/6 was the Democrats version of the Reischstag fire and it puts on notice how far the left intends to go in their quest to take over America

Using FBI SWAT teams to harass parents and journalists is opening eyes also

Actually you do in many states and if you refuse, all it takes is one call to the on duty judge to issue a warrant to draw your blood.

The breathalyzer is only "optional" up until the point at which you are actually arrested for DWI.

No, the cops are not saying they were justified in "murdering" anyone, they claim they followed procedure and acted within policy which unfortunately ended in a completely unnecessary death.

One thing for sure is none of them will likely ever work in LE again and that is as it should be.

I'll be shocked right down to my shorts if they are not all indicted as soon as the investigation and autopsy are complete.
Most states you automatically lose your license for a year, never seen where you were forced to give blood unless a crime had taken place.

Forum List

Back