I can't find the stats. How many gun crimes were committed by people with conceal carry permits in 2021?

Good luck finding examples of that.

In Texas when we finally got concealed carry permits as "shall issue," the left hysterically predicted a return to the wild west. Instead it was more than two years before a concealed carry permit holder shot anyone, and that was in clear self-defense.

It happens so rarely they may not track it. Like Bigfoot attacks.
They also don't keep stats on MSM telling the truth, politicians that aren't grifters & trannies that aren't groomers

I honestly can't
Probably very very low numbers. CCW permit holder are a fairly responsible lot or would not pay for the class, attend, be test, fire for record on the range, supply all the appropriate IDs and present themselves for local and national agency background investigations. It is the criminal class that wants to remain undercover without scrutiny, not the upright citizens.

Excluding places like public school properties, post offices, courthouses, prisons, etc., I do commit a gun crime occasionally when I carry in some business that's posted "No Weapons."

Concealed means concealed. I'm not getting my ass shot off because some idiotic store policy thinks "guns are icky." Not really a "crime" per se, more like a violation of the rules.

Excluding places like public school properties, post offices, courthouses, prisons, etc., I do commit a gun crime occasionally when I carry in some business that's posted "No Weapons."

Concealed means concealed. I'm not getting my ass shot off because some idiotic store policy thinks "guns are icky." Not really a "crime" per se, more like a violation of the rules.
I have too, to an extent, never inside a school, or courthouse (you have to pass through metal detectors). I never go to prisons. Stores, I am like you. I mail from the local branch sometimes late at night and walk through there and get out, but, I religiously carry at night, always concealed. That post office parking lot away from other businesses is no place to be walking around at night as if nothing can happen, so I do not take it off to mail a letter or buy stamps.

• Banned
Well I guess that is that. We are comparing numbers to people who get hit by meteorites

Forum List

Back