I changed my Avatar to Serenity Broughton, the latest child murdered by drug thugs.

How about changing your avatar to one of these guys?

Apparently white lives don't matter to any of you.

1629698809487.png

1629698857996.png

1629698900325.png

These chldren were killed by their own mother. 5 total. A whole family gone.

1629698989190.png

There are a lot of these, but they don't make it to USMB and we blacks aren't wasting days of our lives looking for any white killing to create a tale.

Because we don't have to. American recorded history shows us who is the most violent thugs.

Whites.

Fuck your black deaths thread. It should be in the rubber room, but we know how things are here. Black death threaDs are an issue white death threads get closed. More whites have died of opiods than this. More blacks are killed by high blood pressure bought on by the stress of white racism. This is nothing mOre than another white race bait thread. You don't giVe a fuck about that child, you only use this dead child to mouth off with some racist shit. You're a soRry ass white racist peice of shit for doing so.

This thread should not even exist but this is USMB.
I understand, you are ashamed of yourself and you should be. Oh also I'm thinking of buying a billboard in Chicago with the following phrase:
SERENITY BROUGHTON WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

Let me know if you would like to contribute, you might feel better about yourself.

IM2 Leave it to you to cherry pick a tragedy where the Mother kills her family and herself and try to equate that to the DRUG FUELED murders that occur on an hourly basis in the inner cities. Another fail for 'IM2 Racist to even think straight'.

And here, our leaders are spending billions airlifting Afghanistan expats (and dumb us leftovers)...when we've got equally bad shit going on right here in our own cities. We really, really need to start taking care of our own first, before going halfway around the world to f&** s*&* up.

Loss of Human Life is a great tragedy -- not for a cheap political point.
Stick it. I have maintained a Black Deaths Matter thread for a couple of years now because no one seems to give a shit about the daily carnage and innocent young kids like Serenity who get shot to death in their car seats in inner cities due to drug fueled violence. I document this because this should not be happening in our country. It's just wrong. If they were brown, yellow, red, white or polka dot it wouldn't matter. All life matters especially kids, they are our future.

Another sick Leftist comment from you Backwards Bobby.

You can't back away from his statement.
When little kids die of cancer etc the godbotherers say it was gods will. Simultaneously admitting the prayers never worked.

You can't have it both ways comrade.

Stop blaming God. He didn't kill her.

Hello. With all due respect, God is a crutch, a scapegoat, a nebulous figure invented by humans allowing them to pass the buck instead of taking responsibility and actually solving problems that all the prayers in the world will never solve.

When is the last time you heard a believer in God ask relevant questions pertaining to human violence or dysfunction...

Prevent_Homicidal_Terrorists.jpg
Prevent_ChildAbuseNow.jpg
DearMomBeAdvised.jpg
Dear_Mom_Tupac_Iceman.jpg

MD, PhD SCIENTIST spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse
☮️ EndHate2021

IM2 Leave it to you to cherry pick a tragedy where the Mother kills her family and herself and try to equate that to the DRUG FUELED murders that occur on an hourly basis in the inner cities. Another fail for 'IM2 Racist to even think straight'.
All you do is cherrypick black killings. Well Jethro, the problem with your racism is that there are just as many white ones.

I could have posted 9-10 of these son. They are all online.

10 mothers who killed their children. 9 are white.

10 kids who killed their parents. All 10 are white.

I don't have to cherrypick.

You should change it to MKayla Robinson, the latest child killed by a Republican governor.

Synth, we love all the children here in Texas, and so does our governor. Our problem was that more children were committing suicide while the schools were closed down than children dying of covid. Plz stop taking cheap shots at stellar men and women who take statistics for the purpose of doing the best for the most. Nobody in America likes to see any child die and I think you know it. Just behave won't you please, darlin'?

All you do is cherrypick black killings. Well Jethro, the problem with your racism is that there are just as many white ones.

I could have posted 9-10 of these son. They are all online.

10 mothers who killed their children. 9 are white.

10 kids who killed their parents. All 10 are white.

I don't have to cherrypick.

Feel better by going off topic, Honeybunch? lol.

I have a new avatar for you IM2. This is PJ Evans he was an all American boy, 8 years old loved to play football. Shot dead in his parent's apartment by random gunfire.

View attachment 531606

Hello. Keeping it REAL, Factual and Respectful. No Hate.

Sharing her PAIN, the late Social Activist & Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/America's large, divisive, emotionally troubled, Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing ProBlack BLM community to END Domestic Terrorism & #THUGLIFE Child Abuse!

Sandra Bland, Let's Go To WAR:

Back in the day, Tupac Shakur, a Mega-popular American recording artist and Gun Violence Homicide victim, shared his definition for THUGLIFE, as well as his belief that it impacts EVERYONE of all ages and backgrounds >>>

*"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Apparently the HATE young Tupac (born 1971) experienced or witnessed, inspired him to not only create his often misinterpreted THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA...

...Tupac chose to tattoo THUGLIFE in bold letters across his ONCE neglected, hungry "hurting" belly.

Indicating to me he was pretty serious about PREVENTING HATE.

The GOOD NEWS:

According to SCIENTIFIC Medical Research, Tupac was correct!

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey, offering SCIENTIFIC medical research explaining why children who grow up witnessing or experiencing violence, chaos, uncertainty, inconsistency or neglect are more vulnerable, having much HIGHER RATES OF RISK FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS, much higher rates of risk for doing poorly in school or just functioning in the world:

Learn why 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder of the 'Center for Youth Wellness', believes a NATIONAL MOVEMENT is required to educate citizens about our Nation's Child Care Public Health CRISIS:

Cali Surgeon General and pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris explains Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Dr. Harris offers REAL SOLUTIONS for preventing Violence & HATE:

The SAD NEWS:

Recognizing many American citizens of African descent support Democratic Party values and ideology, as well as a COMMUNITY CODE OF SILENCE rule and SNITCHES GET STITCHES policy, I am beyond heartbroken knowing Joe 'Unity' Biden and Kamala Harris, our Nation's Chief Elected Problem Solvers, will NEVER, EVER, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, address the primary reason for untold numbers of American children and teens of African descent SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic childhood upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Hardships, Uncertainty, Community Violence and FEAR!

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by BlackVoiceNews

"We need more people who CARE; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

If a CARING, responsible fellow American or foreign-born citizen has developed a plan for PREVENTING American children and teens from SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, Pain, Hardships, Depression, Uncertainty, Sorrow, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, Sadness, Intra-Racial Discrimination, Community Violence and FEAR...

...I look forward to learning their SOLUTION for ending POVERTY, largely created by our Nation's unhealthy, potential life scarring Culture of Generational Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture Of Racism.

ProBlack/BLM Pathology:

https://youtu.be/eZDidIREHNQ/

ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi:
https://youtu.be/rBbpqGmOH4w/

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

https://youtu.be/MMgQKG7vHWQ/

Tagged:

"FOLLOW THE SCIENCE"

"MENTAL HEALTH"

"BECOME A HERO" >>>

"REPORT SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE"

Peace ♥️ EndHate2021