I changed my Avatar to Serenity Broughton, the latest child murdered by drug thugs.

I have a new avatar for you IM2. This is PJ Evans he was an all American boy, 8 years old loved to play football. Shot dead in his parent's apartment by random gunfire.

View attachment 531606

One needless tragedy after another...
Prevent_Homicidal_Terrorists.jpg

All you do is cherrypick black killings. Well Jethro, the problem with your racism is that there are just as many white ones.

I could have posted 9-10 of these son. They are all online.

10 mothers who killed their children. 9 are white.

10 kids who killed their parents. All 10 are white.

I don't have to cherrypick.

KaepernickChildAbuse2.jpg
KaepernickChildAbuse.jpg
Nadine Burke Harris 3.jpg

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse
#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Yes there is a range of abuse when it comes to Black youth, the worst of which I document when the innocent kids are shot to death during random gun violence. If you don't put a face to the problem, people brush it off. We have been brushing it off for 50 years. It's wrong and it needs to stop.

That is impossible.

Forks and pencils are like over the counter medicine, which can be used as a drug.

Guns are like Fentanyl.

Guns are like any other inanimate object.

They are useful implements, particularly in the lawless climate imposed on America by the Democrats.

You can't back away from his statement.
When little kids die of cancer etc the godbotherers say it was gods will. Simultaneously admitting the prayers never worked.

You can't have it both ways comrade.
LBGTQ is calling they want their IDIOT back ......

1) Guns are like any other inanimate object.

2) They are useful implements, particularly in the lawless climate imposed on America by the Democrats.
1) Fentanyl and opium are banned.

2) The Pen -- media and legal action is the best way to stand against Leftist Intolerance.

1) Fentanyl and opium are banned.

2) The Pen -- media and legal action is the best way to stand against Leftist Intolerance.

Too bad you're not a conservative.....we believe in freedom and liberty, not banning and mandating.

It is morality and ethics.....those infracting same need be punished.....not the law abiding.

What gun laws do criminals obey?

Too bad you're not a conservative.....we believe in freedom and liberty, not banning and mandating.

It is morality and ethics.....those infracting same need be punished.....not the law abiding.

What gun laws do criminals obey?
Some things must be banned. There is a universal agreement that strong drugs, such as opium and fentanyl must remain illegal.

Forum List

Back