I changed my mind on trump that dude is going bat shit crazy.

Its not what he says but his actions to me..the guy is living in a fantasy
No because now I am going to be an asshole on here.

My instincts are right, trump is going bat shit crazy and I am against him now.

I won't protect him I will create threads to make sure he won't win.

LOL Threads on this forum are not going to take Trump down, there isn't anyone on here that doesn't know who they are voting for...well maybe a couple but not many

I said I was never going to vote this time.

I have 70 or So rednecks at my company and they are all moderates.

When I talk people listen to me, they have been talking I kept quiet..

Belive me when I talk people listen

I am the leader of the political dumb fucks..I always let my actions speak for me, my skills and talents..

I never talk. When I do people listen.

Holy shit. You work in a place that has 70 people who are dumber than you? Unbelievable.

People listen!!!

Awesome.

Yea I feel like Einstein working here and at my last four jobs..

Not many people can read a micrometer, a multimeter, an amp meter , a computer screen , run a mill , a lathe and smoke a cigar at the same time

Preach it!

Union shop?

You really don't get what I am saying do you?

The only time I talk is on message boards..

Its all about psychology in my real life.

You keep your mouth shut and let your talents and skills do the talking

People think "that guy has talents and skills" holy shit "how did he do that?"

While they think who is this guy he doesn't Fuck around..

They Will talk about ignorant nonsense..and play...

And then when you bother to grunt a few words of wisdom..

You have there attention.

Then they will think and remember what you said.

All about respect

1 you have it

2. You earned it.

3. When you bother to conderdict there way of thinking they will think about it.

Simple psychology ..101

LOL Threads on this forum are not going to take Trump down, there isn't anyone on here that doesn't know who they are voting for...well maybe a couple but not many

I am the leader of the political dumb fucks..I always let my actions speak for me, my skills and talents..

Holy shit. You work in a place that has 70 people who are dumber than you? Unbelievable.

People listen!!!

Awesome.

Not many people can read a micrometer, a multimeter, an amp meter , a computer screen , run a mill , a lathe and smoke a cigar at the same time

Preach it!

Union shop?

All about respect

1 you have it

2. You earned it.

3. When you bother to conderdict there way of thinking they will think about it.

Simple psychology ..101

What an awesome story. You must really have a magnetic personality. So cool.

Wait. Why are you spelling that out for us? Do you think this is your workplace and we are all idiots?

We know you here. Who's respect do you think you have?

Too funny.

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

But after today that dude has severe mental problems..

I am starting to agree..someone please give him at least a joint ..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

I hate and despise the old hag Hillary but the liberals are right.

Trump is nuts.

You're just fucking with us, right?

*Sigh*

I never liked trump , I always thought he was a liberal...

I just thought just maybe...a business man would be great for this country..

But it has become clear to me it's not trump...

The guy has lost it.

Trump is unstable any half way sane person can see it.
. Is it that he's unstable or is it that the Democrats have pushed all the right buttons in order to make him appear crazy, and therefore making them smarter in the political game than a man who has no clue about how dirty it can be in the game, and especially when run by those who know how to control it ? Trump is like a snake with it's skin pulled over his eyes now, and therefore it has him striking wildly at everything that moves.
If his buttons are that easy to push, he has no business being President of the United States of America. Do you think that is the kind of man we need to have his finger on the button?

Gonna be a lot more jumping off that crazy train.

My apologies for mixing metaphors......

aria160622_cmyk.jpg

aria160622_cmyk.jpg

aria160622_cmyk.jpg

People listen!!!

Awesome.

Preach it!

Union shop?

All about respect

1 you have it

2. You earned it.

Simple psychology ..101

What an awesome story. You must really have a magnetic personality. So cool.

Wait. Why are you spelling that out for us? Do you think this is your workplace and we are all idiots?

We know you here. Who's respect do you think you have?

Too funny.

Lmao this is my play time here, it don't matter what I say or what you say against me...

I have major thick skin..

But what you don't have a clue about is how to manipulate people in real life.

I am very good at it ...I always get my way.

That's why I know trump is dangerous because he crossed the line.

He went to fruit loop land and will never come back.

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

Trump is nuts.

*Sigh*

The guy has lost it.

. Is it that he's unstable or is it that the Democrats have pushed all the right buttons in order to make him appear crazy, and therefore making them smarter in the political game than a man who has no clue about how dirty it can be in the game, and especially when run by those who know how to control it ? Trump is like a snake with it's skin pulled over his eyes now, and therefore it has him striking wildly at everything that moves.
If his buttons are that easy to push, he has no business being President of the United States of America. Do you think that is the kind of man we need to have his finger on the button?

I agree, from one bullshit artist to Trump..

He is the worse of the worse.

Hell I always said God knows me personally because no way in hell he would let me win the lottery because all heck would break lose..I would just give it all away..

It seems that the propaganda of the left and the Establishment Republicans ....the ones that WE REPUBLICANS showed during the primaries that we wanted them to be ALL GONE, has worked on voters of the under 3 digit IQ variety....Can these people actually think that a man worth Billions and employing over 22,000 people, and having presented his list of excellent conservative judges for SCOTUS is CRAZY..... Don't you people understand that Trump DOESN'T play by established rules, and breaks with tradition every opportunity he has? I expect this from the scum of the left and Establishment right who realize that their FREE RIDE and BILLIONS of dollars in graft and corruption MIGHT be over if Trump wins, but come on people TRY to use your brains.... even if it gives you a headache!

Trump gave a phony list of people? Wow, that's convincing. And it was on paper? Mind blown.

Please post up the Hildebeasty's list...if you can....LOLOLOL!

Damn, all she needs is a pen and paper. Aw shucks

It seems that the propaganda of the left and the Establishment Republicans ....the ones that WE REPUBLICANS showed during the primaries that we wanted them to be ALL GONE, has worked on voters of the under 3 digit IQ variety....Can these people actually think that a man worth Billions and employing over 22,000 people, and having presented his list of excellent conservative judges for SCOTUS is CRAZY..... Don't you people understand that Trump DOESN'T play by established rules, and breaks with tradition every opportunity he has? I expect this from the scum of the left and Establishment right who realize that their FREE RIDE and BILLIONS of dollars in graft and corruption MIGHT be over if Trump wins, but come on people TRY to use your brains.... even if it gives you a headache!

Trump gave a phony list of people? Wow, that's convincing. And it was on paper? Mind blown.

Please post up the Hildebeasty's list...if you can....LOLOLOL!

Damn, all she needs is a pen and paper. Aw shucks

So all you have is a handful of wet!

Trump is nuts.

*Sigh*

The guy has lost it.

Trump has the establishment against him, the dems, the media and the truly uninformed....but still remains in almost a virtual tie with the corrupt Cankles. That's telling

Trump IS the establishment, period. His entire history screams ESTABLISHMENT! It is so apparent that it's unbelievable that anyone that knows just a tad about his life and his lifetime approaches to business wouldn't instantly see that.
My God, some people are so easily delusioned.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get partisan politics, but It's now crystal clear that Trump is not up to the task. He's just not emotionally stable as evidenced by his childish name calling and attacks on others as well as his making shit up every time he gets flustered (like the letter he received from the NFL). Not a man who thinks well on his feet, which is one of the most basic qualifications for the job.
Co2b0XyWgAA1864

Gonna be a lot more jumping off that crazy train.

He's actually gaining, tied, and leading in the battleground States as more people see how corrupt clinton is.
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/25 - 8/1 -- -- 46.4 42.0 Clinton +4.4
CNN/ORC 7/29 - 7/31 894 RV 3.5 52 43 Clinton +9
Economist/YouGov 7/30 - 8/1 933 RV 4.1 46 43 Clinton +3
CBS News 7/29 - 7/31 1131 RV 3.0 47 41 Clinton +6
PPP (D) 7/29 - 7/30 1276 LV 2.7 50 45 Clinton +5
LA Times/USC 7/26 - 8/1 2188 LV -- 43 45 Trump +2
NBC News/SM 7/25 - 7/31 12742 RV 1.2 50 42 Clinton +8
Reuters/Ipsos 7/25 - 7/29 1050 LV 3.5 40 35 Clinton +5
Rasmussen Reports 7/26 - 7/27 1000 LV 3.0 43 42 Clinton +1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Tuesday, August 2
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Economist/YouGov Clinton 46, Trump 43 Clinton +3
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton NBC News/SM Clinton 50, Trump 42 Clinton +8
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Economist/YouGov Clinton 41, Trump 36, Johnson 8, Stein 4 Clinton +5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC News/SM Clinton 42, Trump 38, Johnson 9, Stein 4 Clinton +4
Nevada: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson KTNV/Rasmussen Clinton 41, Trump 40, Johnson 10 Clinton +1
Oklahoma: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Sooner Poll Trump 53, Clinton 29, Johnson 7 Trump +24
Nevada Senate - Heck vs. Cortez Masto KTNV/Rasmussen Heck 42, Cortez Masto 41 Heck +1
Monday, August 1
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton CBS News Clinton 47, Trump 41 Clinton +6
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Clinton 52, Trump 43 Clinton +9
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein CNN/ORC Clinton 45, Trump 37, Johnson 9, Stein 5 Clinton +8
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson CBS News Clinton 43, Trump 38, Johnson 10 Clinton +5
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 49, Trump 45 Clinton +4
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Clinton 45, Trump 42, Johnson 4, Stein 2 Clinton +3
Georgia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein WXIA-TV/SurveyUSA Trump 46, Clinton 42, Johnson 5, Stein 2 Trump +4
Georgia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein WSB-TV/Landmark Trump 45, Clinton 45, Johnson 4, Stein 1 Tie
Georgia Senate: Isakson vs. Barksdale WXIA-TV/SurveyUSA* Isakson 48, Barksdale 39 Isakson +9

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Election Polls

LOL, you call that gaining?

Trump is nuts.
Hitlery appreciates your support.....and so do liberals in the mental health profession as apparently you believe in them too....:lol:

Trump is nuts.
You were never going to vote for Trump, so who do you think you're fooling?

so is bear513 a RINO now?

Trump is nuts.
Hitlery appreciates your support.....and so do liberals in the mental health profession as apparently you believe in them too....:lol:

It don't take a rocket scientist to know trump is nuts

Having not listened to the news, what was it he supposedly did this time?

Trump is nuts.

Its not what he says but his actions to me..the guy is living in a fantasy

Trump is nuts.
You were never going to vote for Trump, so who do you think you're fooling?

No because now I am going to be an asshole on here.

My instincts are right, trump is going bat shit crazy and I am against him now.

I won't protect him I will create threads to make sure he won't win.

So the mighty bear us running away. He wants to ensure 30 years of leftist Supreme Court rulings. Good stuff.

Trump is nuts.
Check this out:

Ever looked up the definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Forum List

Back