I Could Be Wrong….

I would say that a certain degree of tribalism is hardwired into just about everybody to a certain degree with some expressing it more than others
The leftists on this board (who are not at all liberal) certainly do tend towards everything expressed in the o.p.

That being said, if anybody plays the game of politics as if it were cowboys and Indians by conjuring up this manicharan image in which all manner of perfidy is assigned to the other group and all manner of virtue their own, guess what? They are just as guilty.

Speak of PoliticalChic, what are your thoughts on congresswomen wearing white as a sign of "unity" which surely represents the opposite. Ironically the party of slavery wore white following the Civil War as well.

Consistent with your point, PROGS seem to enjoy uniforms a lot, in contrast to uniforms of purpose such as police, military & say Catholic School. Yet you know, conservatives are THE GESTAPO.

I'm a conservative....we don't tell people what they can say, think,.......or wear.

Even this:

"Rose McGowan’s Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women’s Bathroom

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

Rain Dove, a gender fluid model who’s currently dating actress Rose McGowan was maced by a woman in a woman bathroom after being mistaken for a man.
“This person peppersprayed me in a ‘women’s restroom’ a little bit ago. I didn’t get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me. I wasn’t even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing,” Rain Dove said."
Rose McGowan's Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women's Bathroom

But I will mock it.

I would say that a certain degree of tribalism is hardwired into just about everybody to a certain degree with some expressing it more than others
The leftists on this board (who are not at all liberal) certainly do tend towards everything expressed in the o.p.

That being said, if anybody plays the game of politics as if it were cowboys and Indians by conjuring up this manicharan image in which all manner of perfidy is assigned to the other group and all manner of virtue their own, guess what? They are just as guilty.

"manichean"

I hope you've noticed that, although I am manichean, all of my posts are linked, sourced, and documented.

It's what I ask of the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives......but my demands fall on deaf ears.

Here's my interpretation of 'manichean'.....interpretation, not definition....

In his 1975 speech to CPAC Ronald Reagan said that, “Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people”.

I'm a conservative....we don't tell people what they can say, think,.......or wear.

Even this:

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

Rain Dove, a gender fluid model who’s currently dating actress Rose McGowan was maced by a woman in a woman bathroom after being mistaken for a man.
“This person peppersprayed me in a ‘women’s restroom’ a little bit ago. I didn’t get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me. I wasn’t even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing,” Rain Dove said."

But I will mock it.
Your o.p. denigrates those who talk in terms of "we" yet you keep doing it, yourself.

Your points do describe the hive mind nature of the authoritarian left, but you undermine it when you keep saying "we"

Even this:

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

But I will mock it.

That dude is HOT! And he sounds smart too. Never heard of gender fluid before, sounds gross for some reason.

10. Whether Democrat, Liberal, Progressive, or Bolshevik, the aim remains the same: destroy individualism, liberty, freedom, choice.

. In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food.

Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour.
“I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,”
Lenin explained.

Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Today we call it 'government school.'

It's Bedford-Stuyvesant.

"... it's been pretty well gentrified and isn't dangerous."
Another lying Democrat.

Violent crime rate is 140% of the national average
Bedford-Stuyvesant, NY Crime Rates & Map
View detailed crime rates in Bedford-Stuyvesant, New York, NY as well as a Bedford-Stuyvesant crime density heat map.
www.areavibes.com
www.areavibes.com

" the neighborhood placed near the bottom of the DNAinfo.com list of safest neighborhoods, "
Bedford-Stuyvesant - DNAinfo.com Crime and Safety Report

Which party is responsible for this?

Sooo....when are you moving.....I'll help you pack.

Your area vibes.com a designed to give low income and overpoliced areas lower marks. The methodology is designed to favour high income, white neighbourhoods, higher scores.The methodology guarantees it.

Yet another lie from our resident brainless twat.

Your area vibes.com a designed to give low income and overpoliced areas lower marks. The methodology is designed to favour high income, white neighbourhoods, higher scores.The methodology guarantees it.

You're not chatting with family here......learn to use civil language, no matter how deeply my posts have wounded you.

You're not actually a chick, are you? You're either a teenage boy or a construction worker

11. At their roots, religious faith and Totalitarian Secularism, Communism, are the antitheses of each other, just as individualism and collectivism are opposites.

There certainly is an argument to be make for a society to have some of each. It is when the pendulum moves too far toward one end that we get the ‘cancel culture’ riots that demand all bend the knee and the neck to the god called government. And make no mistake: for collectivists, government is their god.

“It [Communism] is not new. It is, in fact, man's second oldest faith. Its promise was whispered in the first days of the Creation under the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil: "Ye shall be as gods." It is the great alternative faith of mankind. Like all great faiths, its force derives from a simple vision. Other ages have had great visions. They have always been different versions of the same vision: the vision of God and man's relationship to God. The Communist vision is the vision of Man without God.
It is the vision of man's mind displacing God as the creative intelligence of the world.” Whittaker Chambers, Witness

Their religion has a name: Militant Secularism.

For those who succumbed to the religious persuasion force by government schooling….and it’s mission is to collectivize….it is probably too late to reverse your fate…..but, consider this:

...what would be so terrible if other opinions, ideas, beliefs were allowed?

Ok, I'll bite, what's wrong with that? :popcorn:

He was once described as a quad-sexual whatever that can mean. I got nothing against his music in the Neko years.....drug music, all in E....he was pretty much a billboard for heroin in those days...surprised he's still alive...
emo12.gif

He was once described as a quad-sexual whatever that can mean. I got nothing against his music in the Neko years.....drug music, all in E....he was pretty much a billboard for heroin in those days...surprised he's still alive...
emo12.gif
He was into shooting speed, heroin not really so much. He's dead, 3 or 4 years ago.

A reminder of the failure of collectivism.

12. One normally thinks of politics, things like freedom and liberty when one discusses whether government should be based on conservative principles or those of Progressives. But which path government follows lead either to prosperity or to dependency.

“America has been, from the first, primarily a market society powered by incentives for individual striving. This distinctively American frame of mind emerged early. In 1623 there was an episode that illustrated the toll that reality takes on ideology. It also illustrated the fecundit of individualism and enlightened self interest. [It was] ‘Of Plymouth Plantation, the journal of William Bradford, the colony’s governor for nearly thirty-six years. In a section on private versus communal farming, Bradford wrote that in 1623, because of a corn shortage, the colonists ‘began to think how they might raise’ more of it.” George Will, “The Conservative Sensibility,” p. 222-223

Governor William Bradford of the Plymouth Colony performed a controlled experiment to test collectivism against capitalism.

At first, property was communal….and the colony almost starved.

So, he instituted privatization.

“And so assigned to every family a parcel of land, according to the proportion of their number, or that end, only for present use (but made no division for inheritance) and ranged all boys and youth under some family. This had very good success, for it made all hands very industrious, so as much more corn was planted than otherwise would have been by any means the Governor or any other could use, and saved him a great deal of trouble, and gave far better content. The women now went willingly into the field, and took their little ones with them to set corn; which before would allege weakness and inability; whom to have compelled would have been thought great tyranny and oppression.”

Quoted from William Bradford, Of Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (New York : Knopf, 1991), p. 120.

“In the free market, every man, woman and child is scheming to find a better way to make a product or service that will make a fortune!"
David Mamet

Forum List

Back