I Could Be Wrong….

You’re not posting to anyone who gives a rat’s ass about your opinion. You don’t even write your own posts. Cut and paste is all you know.

“Thought masters”??? You mean guys like Trump who tweet hate at his enemies and then you come here and parrot his words?

Only people like the OP come here can’t write an independent idea because she doesn’t have one.

No, LizardBitch, if I meant your talking-point, hive-mind Bizarro "reality", I would have said so. When I say "your thought masters", I mean the people who own your shriveled soul and who tell you what thoughts to pretend you have.

Only pseudo-people like you can read the long, detailed OP and post a "You're a liar, because WAAAAH!!!!" response, and think THEY are the ones having and writing independent ideas.

You’re not posting to anyone who gives a rat’s ass about your opinion. You don’t even write your own posts. Cut and paste is all you know.

“Thought masters”??? You mean guys like Trump who tweet hate at his enemies and then you come here and parrot his words?

Only people like the OP come here can’t write an independent idea because she doesn’t have one.

"You’re not posting to anyone who gives a rat’s ass about your opinion. "

This dunce has posted four or five times in the thread to dispute my opinions.....each a failure......and now claims not to care about same.

What a moron.

I thought you weren’t Going to respond. I use vulgarity on liars like you because lying is one of the Big 10.

Lying is coarse, vulgar and profane and demands a response in keeping with the lie.

When you tell such proveably false lies, you are calling the people you expect to swallow your bullshit “stupid” because you think they’re not smart enough to know you’re lying. Certainly your post got enough positive feedback to prove the old adage “You can fool some of the people, some of the time”

But liberals aren’t easily fooled, and certainly not by someone as incompetent and childish as you.

The day you stop lying, is the day I’ll respect your wish that I stop calling you as useless count without the “o”.

Where you went wrong was when you assumed you could think. Don't try to hunt elephants when you're only armed with a cap gun.

Frankly, I'd rather have PC's honest, fact-based "vulgarity" over your evil-on-a-lace-doily lies any day of the week.

When you keep calling everything you don't like "lies" but don't ever explain what's false about them, you are impressing no one but yourself, and we already know you're gullible enough to believe anything.

Leftists like you are incredibly easy to fool. All one has to do is say, "If you believe this, you can feel good about yourself."

The day you prove she's lying is the day your evil, ignorant ass can start expecting anyone to give a shit what you "respect". I'd bet that PC would no more accept "respect" from evil trash like you than I would.

:disbelief:

My dear, you all have the same issue on every issue and for the same reason. You are just parrots.

This is going to be hard. Take my hand. We'll get through this together, but I have to tell you ... Democrats are lying to you ...

I admire your fortitude in being willing to touch her. I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Sadly, in this case, walking is not an option. You HAVE to get on a bus, so which driver are you going to pick?
Walking is always an option.

But,

If I vote, it will probably be for Jo Jorgensen. Unless she starts saying a bunch of stuff I don't agree with. You?

Last edited:
And you’re lying. You post threads so you can heap abuse on the FB liberals who discredit and debunk your bullshit.

You can’t even defend the crap you post, nor do you have any debating skills. Reposting your OP endlessly when challenged on its content isn’t “debating”.

Insulting people who debunk your alt-right lies isn’t debating either.

I laugh

Who are "Trumpers"?
I can tell you - they are a made up group.
Basically, anyone who doesn't rabidly spew hatred towards him is a "Trumper".
Gets back to the OP's point - creating this group in your minds is also a sign of desperation. To be a member of the "better people" - not those "other" people.

Si'

Your area vibes.com a designed to give low income and overpoliced areas lower marks. The methodology is designed to favour high income, white neighbourhoods, higher scores.The methodology guarantees it.

Yet another lie from our resident brainless twat.

You know, it's not actually necessary to label your posts "Yet another lie from our resident brainless twat". We all think it when we see your name, anyway.

You're not actually a chick, are you? You're either a teenage boy or a construction worker

Nah, she's a chick. She's the sort of evil who thinks it's perfectly nice and ladylike to give someone poisoned tea as long as the cup is sitting on a doily first.

Forum List

Back