I Could Be Wrong….

I'm an ex Republican I changed because I had no tolerance for BS

What issues did you agree with Republicans on and disagree with Democrats that made you a Republican? This is the test all you fake ex-Republicans always trip on

"You’re not posting to anyone who gives a rat’s ass about your opinion. "

This dunce has posted four or five times in the thread to dispute my opinions.....each a failure......and now claims not to care about same.

What a moron.

She also apparently thinks she and her like-minded leftist filth are the only people on the board.

Last edited:
What issues did you agree with Republicans on and disagree with Democrats that made you a Republican? This is the test all you fake ex-Republicans always trip on
I was a business owner most of my life I didn't like the taxes which in NY are high, and I saw first hand how unions can hurt a small business man Both of which are opposite of repub platforms But along came GWB I voted for him in 2000 and it was my last Repub vote

Walking is always an option.

But,

If I vote, it will probably be for Jo Jorgensen. Unless she starts saying a bunch of stuff I don't agree with. You?

I suppose walking is an option if you're planning to walk out on the nation in general. Can't imagine where you'd want to go, but whatever. If you're staying, then you're on the bus, and it's back to a question of who's driving.

I plan to vote for Trump. I didn't vote for him last time, and God knows I want to smack him at least once a week, but in terms of policies, he's convinced me that he's a positive choice overall. And hell, there are a lot of people I want to smack at least once a week, and it doesn't stop me from dealing with THEM.

I was a business owner most of my life I didn't like the taxes which in NY are high, and I saw first hand how unions can hurt a small business man Both of which are opposite of repub platforms But along came GWB I voted for him in 2000 and it was my last Repub vote

So you thought taxes were too high and you opposed unions, so you decided to vote Democrat? That's your story? Seriously? You want to stick with that or should I go ahead and declare your claim to have been a Republican a lie now? LOL.

Republican America is an embarrassment The world pities us

Leftists who worry about what those riding on our coattails think are an embarrassment, and I pity them.

I can see why you identify with "the world", though. They spend a lot of time playing at condescension to cover up their crippling inferiority complex, and leftists do much the same with conservatives.

Independent for a while then Dem

So you were a Republican who pulled the blue lever, then an independent who pulled the blue lever and finally a Democrat who pulled the blue lever.

That must have been hard to admit. Is it good to get that off your chest?

So you thought taxes were too high and you opposed unions, so you decided to vote Democrat? That's your story? Seriously? You want to stick with that or should I go ahead and declare your claim to have been a Republican a lie now? LOL.

I don't doubt that he's just that fucking dumb, although that does make me doubt that he could have ever owned a business.

Forum List

Back