I could shoot a person on Fifth Ave. and not lose a single vote!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Trump was bragging about how loyal his voters are this weekend. He even stated that he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave and not lose a single vote.

Confident Trump says could 'shoot somebody' and not lose voters

Do you really want a president that says he can shoot people and nobody would care? If he's willing to state he can shoot people, how much worse would he do in foreign policy? Would he start a war just because someone said something bad about him?

He didn't specify. He just said that he could shoot "somebody", no specifics were given.

Would you support a person for the highest office in the land who says such offensive stuff?

I know it was a joke. I also know that a joke needs a element of truth to be funny.

it was funny.

He's quite the card isn't he. I'm not sold on Trump but I do enjoy how he rankles the left...and the right...LOL

If he shot a DFL supporter he wouldn't lose a vote, so technically he is right. By the way, his comment wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Even saying crap like this should make people think twice before blindly supporting him.

That's how dictators like to start.

I have shot many people..........

......... I have the pictures to prove it.

he's funny. he's funny. i support him even more after that.

as long as he doesn't shoot a good looking guy of course!

Hyperbole:

Hyperbole.png

Got more than my monies worth out of this image...

...this has to be the 10th thread on this topic.

I've got another one queued up for those who can't comprehend the concept...just give it a few minutes...​

Forum List

Back