🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I didn't know where to post this so I chose this section

Law and Justice maybe??? The link seems to be a long article. I plan to read it a bit later.

I agree, Law and Justice, although General Discussion works for anything.

It may be an interesting article but would be nice if the OP could summarize as a guide for the reader to determine whether we're interested or not.

The article reminded me of the Miami PD cops who ripped of dealers in the late 80's. Some cops just can't pass up the temptation.

Law and Justice maybe??? The link seems to be a long article. I plan to read it a bit later.

It may be an interesting article but would be nice if the OP could summarize as a guide for the reader to determine whether we're interested or not.
I don't do cliff notes. I gave my opinion on what's going on.

I don't do cliff notes. I gave my opinion on what's going on.

Then you won't get many takers on what that is that's going on.

Nine Americans were killed last week by Mexican drug cartels who thrive on the screwball logic of crazy junkies who claim the "right to ingest whatever they choose".

Nine Americans were killed last week by Mexican drug cartels who thrive on the screwball logic of crazy junkies who claim the "right to ingest whatever they choose".
Just to be a devil's advocate for a moment...when's the last time people were gunned down by liquor bootleggers?

"Outlaw drugs and only outlaws will have drugs!"

Forum List

Back