I disagree with Don Jr.

Better destroy Budweiser and make an example out of them, than to let this Leftist woke cancer keep metastasizing every aspect of our society.

Almost as bad as dblack on here ripping me that the GOP is destroying itself with its "culture war" over opposing giving out awards to kids just for participating in a contest to fight woke ideology no matter what it does to kid's expectations in competing, excelling or real victory when they get older.

The GOP is just tearing itself to shreds. :smoke:

Better destroy Budweiser and make an example out of them, than to let this Leftist woke cancer keep metastasizing every aspect of our society.
I couldn’t care less about the fact that the stupid beer company screwed up its advertising. I wouldn’t boycott Bud Light if I liked that awful beverage. But I don’t. That’s why I won’t buy Bud Light.

I happen to like Johnny Walker Black Scotch. If they fucked up by advertising aimed at woke acceptance of transexuality, I wouldn’t boycott them. I’d just scratch my head at their market research.

I also don’t care that Dylan Mulvaney thinks that he is a she. He’s wrong. He’s a he and will never ever be a she. But his psychological infirmity is no reason to hate him.

th

Oh look! Anther failing company that the government needs to bail out because of bad business decisions.

Where's Hillary and Nancy to say they're too big to fail?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I couldn’t care less about the fact that the stupid beer company screwed up its advertising. I wouldn’t boycott Bud Light if I liked that awful beverage. But I don’t. That’s why I won’t buy Bud Light.

I happen to like Johnny Walker Black Scotch. If they fucked up by advertising aimed at woke acceptance of transexuality, I wouldn’t boycott them. I’d just scratch my head at their market research.

I also don’t care that Dylan Mulvaney thinks that he is a she. He’s wrong. He’s a he and will never ever be a she. But his psychological infirmity is no reason to hate him.
Johnnie Walker is owned by Diageo which has a history of all kinds of LGBT+ support. Drink up.

As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. Being woke is right wing bullshit and being woke is a positive to the majority of the people in this country.

Lets be clear here... this isn't the GOP or the republicans or even MAGA that is boycotting Bud Light... its everyday Americans that are done with this gender change and in your face bullshit...
do what you want to yourself leave the kids alone... and we can all get along just fine...

Nobody is going to destroy Budweiser unless Budweiser does it to themselves. I don't know what context Don Jr. said that but I'm quite sure he wasn't calling for the demise of Budweiser. I think he most likely meant that Budweiser is far less important to America than is the welfare of our children or the continued deterioration of everything good in our society exacerbated by 'woke' demands and insanity.

Not gonna happen. Republican voters would love to see it happen, but Republican politicians don't have the guts to do anything about it.
It’s also about the money. Budweiser happens to be a big donor.

Nobody is going to destroy Budweiser unless Budweiser does it to themselves. I don't know what context Don Jr. said that but I'm quite sure he wasn't calling for the demise of Budweiser. I think he most likely meant that Budweiser is far less important to America than is the welfare of our children or the continued deterioration of everything good in our society exacerbated by 'woke' demands and insanity.
Don Jr. actually said we should let this matter pass, as it could bring down a great American company and loss of many jobs. Which I disagree with. The future of this country and our rights are far more important than an irrelevant junk-beer company.

Last edited:

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. This is the apathy the Left thrives in. We did the same with Covid, by the time we realized the rights we had given away, it was too late.

Don Jr. actually said we should let this matter pass, as it could bring down a great American company and loss of many jobs. Which I disagree with.
No, he is right about that. Anheuser Busch employs somewhere between 30,000 and 40,000 people and their foundation has donated mega millions for patriotic philanthropic causes that actually help people and communities. And who hasn't appreciated their Clydesdale commercials that have provided important teaching and encouraging messages over the years without getting in anyone's face with it? All that shouldn't be cancelled by one ignorant stupid employee however big the mistake.

They wouldn't be the first company to make a colossal blunder with an advertising campaign and I would give them every opportunity to back off this one. To err is human, to forgive divine and all that.

I think it's great that America gave them a loud and clear opinion about all this woke absurdity and why they don't appreciate it, but that alone should not destroy a great American company, most especially if they manage to reverse course.

If they don't reverse course, well they could be in trouble and that would be sad. But they would do it to themselves. A lot of Americans would just quietly choose another product. I don't want Patriots to ever be as evil as the left's cancel culture and smash people just because they disagree with them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back