I do find Schiffs comment about the fact a president cannot be above the law...

If, as he said in the Hearing today, a sitting president cannot be above the law, how can there be any anger about a former VP (or his son)?

Foreign Aid is a welfare type program . No country has a constitutional right to the aid. The right is at best, statutory , contingent on the country being considered a friend.

Has Schiff shown the statute which defines the condition upon which Aid can be withheld? Does the statute authorize DJT to determine who is a friend ?

If not, WHY is DJT above the law?

You know what intel is .. right?

What intel is being politicized?
Umm America’s top spy was just harassed for 8 hours because of fake news.

A whistle blower complaint that the president himself had at least partially backed up is not fake news. I'm sure the DNI will live though I'm sure he appreciates your tears.
It was a political hack whistler blower planted by Adams schiff. You democrats are playing games with national security because you got you ass kicked in 2016

Planted by Adam Schiff? I hate to ask....got a link, wino?

2016? You guys are sore, sore winners.
Do I need one..did you hear him today? Have a fake conversation with the Ukraine president? He’s our head of intel! He’s nuts

What intel is being politicized?

A whistle blower complaint that the president himself had at least partially backed up is not fake news. I'm sure the DNI will live though I'm sure he appreciates your tears.
It was a political hack whistler blower planted by Adams schiff. You democrats are playing games with national security because you got you ass kicked in 2016

Do I need one..did you hear him today? Have a fake conversation with the Ukraine president? He’s our head of intel! He’s nuts

Yes, you made the claim, you need to back it up.

I did,, its a waste of time. And it we get attacked you will have blood on your hands

I did,, its a waste of time. And it we get attacked you will have blood on your hands

You provided a link that the whistleblower is a Schiff plant? Liar. Maybe give AA a call.

You provided a link that the whistleblower is a Schiff plant? Liar. Maybe give AA a call.
Prove me wrong .. AA? lol you are a democrat haha

Schiff is now claiming that Trump was trying to persuade the Ukrainian President to give false information about Biden. Creepy Joe bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian leader by withholding loan guarantees if he didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son and Schiff's claim was an obvious attempt to shield Biden by muddying the waters.
Schiff makes people ashamed to be humans

I don't have to, you made the claim. Once again proving you're not into honest debate.

If, as he said in the Hearing today, a sitting president cannot be above the law, how can there be any anger about a former VP (or his son)?

There are two threads out there right now about how the US has a treaty with the Ukraine to look into illegalities.

Kinda puts a fork in the Dem hearing don't you think??

link to treaty -

I'd like to read the details of said treaty.

RW's are famous for leaving out details then spinning the rest to suit their talking point.

waiting ................................
You believe the opening statement today, by your dumbass?

There are two threads out there right now about how the US has a treaty with the Ukraine to look into illegalities.

Kinda puts a fork in the Dem hearing don't you think??

link to treaty -

I'd like to read the details of said treaty.

RW's are famous for leaving out details then spinning the rest to suit their talking point.

waiting ................................

Look it up yourself. I'm not your servant.

Ie. It doesn't exist.

LOL - "You need to find the proof for my claim".
I have an anonymous whiteness. Go ahead and start the outrage!

I don't have to, you made the claim. Once again proving you're not into honest debate.
You are hung up on all
The wrong things.. it’s why democrats can’t win elections.. stay hung up lol

"Liddle’ Adam Schiff, who has worked unsuccessfully for 3 years to hurt the Republican Party and President, has just said that the Whistleblower, even though he or she only had second hand information, “is credible.” How can that be with zero info and a known bias. Democrat Scam!" - President Trump

The Trump DNI and Solicitor General have said the complaint is credible.

Credible doesn't mean truthful. The person only has 2nd hand knowledge. I am OK with an investigation but we have this thing in America...innocent until proven guilty.

Neat. Let's impeach the president and then we can have that trial in the senate.

Sure. Whatever floats your Leftist boat.

So does schiff.

You are hung up on all

Can't win elections? Seems to me 2018 worked out pretty well.

Now, stop changing the subject. You made a claim and can't back it up and instead want me to prove a negative. How pathetic, yet predictable.

You are hung up on all

Now, stop changing the subject. You made a claim and can't back it up and instead want me to prove a negative. How pathetic, yet predictable.
Lol good job trump is stacking the courts lol

I can’t reveal my source but Adam planted a spy.. stay tuned

You are hung up on all

Your source is more likely the bottom of a wine bottle and your imagination.

You are hung up on all

Your source is more likely the bottom of a wine bottle and your imagination.
Ummm ok

So does schiff.

Schiff needs to prove he didn't plant the whistleblower?

So does schiff.

Schiff needs to prove he didn't plant the whistleblower?
Soon yes

Forum List

Back