I do find Schiffs comment about the fact a president cannot be above the law...

Schiff is now claiming that Trump was trying to persuade the Ukrainian President to give false information about Biden. Creepy Joe bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian leader by withholding loan guarantees if he didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son and Schiff's claim was an obvious attempt to shield Biden by muddying the waters.

Biden admitted it on national TV. Crime?? Not sure but it sure isn't ethical to your station as VP of the United States to pressure the leader of another country.

Were you born yesterday? The US is famous for pressuring other counties. It is our number 1 export

I was listening to MSNBC , the hate from the left, Cory Booker, the rest of them are so thick.

They are politicizing our Intel .. think about that. If we are attacked democrats have blood on there hands

I was listening to MSNBC , the hate from the left, Cory Booker, the rest of them are so thick.

They are politicizing our Intel .. think about that. If we are attacked democrats have blood on there hands

um, wut? Already drinking the wine?

Schiff is now claiming that Trump was trying to persuade the Ukrainian President to give false information about Biden. Creepy Joe bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian leader by withholding loan guarantees if he didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son and Schiff's claim was an obvious attempt to shield Biden by muddying the waters.
Donald said that was what he was doing ijit

I gave you a direct link to what they are discussing which you claimed was not real.

It took me just two seconds to find it, so maybe next time you should do as I did and look for it.

Notice I did not use any blog or MSM site but a direct link to the treaty they are referring to.

It is between you and claudette to discuss if the treaty protects Trump or not and all I did is hand you the information because you are lazy and did not want to bring, google or for news duck duck go the treaty...

read your own goddamn link - I C/P'd the text on the last paragraph

you or none of your bots have jackshit as far as a treaty goes that protects Trump.

hump each other till you're green.

YOU'RE ALL DISMISSED

1. You have no authority on this site to dismiss anyone at all.

2. It was you claiming the treaty did not exist and I provided it. I did not give any commentary about the content of the link and just provided you a direct link to the treaty and that is all!

So why are you upset by being proven wrong that the treaty existed?

QUOTE ME SAYING THE TREATY DIDNT EXIST.

its out there ok, and nothing about it protects Trumps fat ass.
Post #4. wow, you really have no fking brain. derp derp derp for you eh? you looking for rabbit too? 'you're looking for a baby bumble bee, sure hope your mommy will be proud of thee"

missed your spaceship again.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you did, where were you heading?

:spinner::twirl::spinner::twirl:^^^^^^^^^^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:

AB8BB764-9EE0-4303-9F9A-90B1E8281B8F.gif

:spinner::twirl::spinner::twirl:^^^^^^^^^^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why you can’t win elections lol

The favor was asking to look into Crowdstrike and not Hunter Biden.

The fact is if anyone read the transcript you could see what the favor was about.

Hunter and Joe name came up when discussing the Prosecutor that was fired but from what I read the favor is about Crowdstrike and not Joe Biden or Hunter Biden...

"Liddle’ Adam Schiff, who has worked unsuccessfully for 3 years to hurt the Republican Party and President, has just said that the Whistleblower, even though he or she only had second hand information, “is credible.” How can that be with zero info and a known bias. Democrat Scam!" - President Trump

The Trump DNI and Solicitor General have said the complaint is credible.

Credible doesn't mean truthful. The person only has 2nd hand knowledge. I am OK with an investigation but we have this thing in America...innocent until proven guilty.

Don’t launder money to your kids democrats and we won’t investigate. Now Bidens run is over

"Liddle’ Adam Schiff, who has worked unsuccessfully for 3 years to hurt the Republican Party and President, has just said that the Whistleblower, even though he or she only had second hand information, “is credible.” How can that be with zero info and a known bias. Democrat Scam!" - President Trump

Credible doesn't mean truthful. The person only has 2nd hand knowledge. I am OK with an investigation but we have this thing in America...innocent until proven guilty.

Not anymore...

Neat. Let's impeach the president and then we can have that trial in the senate.

You know what intel is .. right?

What intel is being politicized?
Umm America’s top spy was just harassed for 8 hours because of fake news.

A whistle blower complaint that the president himself had at least partially backed up is not fake news. I'm sure the DNI will live though I'm sure he appreciates your tears.

A whistle blower complaint that the president himself had at least partially backed up is not fake news. I'm sure the DNI will live though I'm sure he appreciates your tears.
It was a political hack whistler blower planted by Adams schiff. You democrats are playing games with national security because you got you ass kicked in 2016

It was a political hack whistler blower planted by Adams schiff. You democrats are playing games with national security because you got you ass kicked in 2016

Planted by Adam Schiff? I hate to ask....got a link, wino?

2016? You guys are sore, sore winners.

Forum List

Back