I do find Schiffs comment about the fact a president cannot be above the law...

Planted by Adam Schiff? I hate to ask....got a link, wino?

2016? You guys are sore, sore winners.
Do I need one..did you hear him today? Have a fake conversation with the Ukraine president? He’s our head of intel! He’s nuts

Yes, you made the claim, you need to back it up.
So does schiff.

Schiff needs to prove he didn't plant the whistleblower?
Soon yes

:alcoholic:<-you

Do I need one..did you hear him today? Have a fake conversation with the Ukraine president? He’s our head of intel! He’s nuts

Yes, you made the claim, you need to back it up.
So does schiff.

Soon yes

Umm ok lol .. projecting? Haha

Soon yes

Umm ok lol .. projecting? Haha

No. You're making claims you are unable to back up and now you are claiming you have info you can't share.
Do you need a tampon?

Ah, that's what you do best. Deflect when it's obvious you can't back up your own claims. Pretty sad, buddy.

Schiff is now claiming that Trump was trying to persuade the Ukrainian President to give false information about Biden. Creepy Joe bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian leader by withholding loan guarantees if he didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son and Schiff's claim was an obvious attempt to shield Biden by muddying the waters.
Schiff makes people ashamed to be humans
Schiff gives new meaning to the word "sleaze". He stoops so low he has to carry an umbrella to keep the ants from pissing on him. He's the worst kind of person mankind has to offer.

Schiff is now claiming that Trump was trying to persuade the Ukrainian President to give false information about Biden. Creepy Joe bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian leader by withholding loan guarantees if he didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son and Schiff's claim was an obvious attempt to shield Biden by muddying the waters.
Donald said that was what he was doing ijit
You're a liar.

No. You're making claims you are unable to back up and now you are claiming you have info you can't share.
Do you need a tampon?

Ah, that's what you do best. Deflect when it's obvious you can't back up your own claims. Pretty sad, buddy.
It’s a inside source.. calm down ,, I just gave you a heads up be happy

Forum List

Back