🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I do not remember obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH.

White Christian Folk = BAAAD in the Anti-American Muslim Foreigner's world.

Seriously, do people still think this douche President is even an American? He's only served foreign interests since he's been in there. And of course divided the nation like any Communist Organizer would do. Man, let's just hope & pray we at least get an actual American as our next President.

0916ahmedclock

Of course, the BROWN kid that made THIS he invites to the white house. Cause to liberals, this looks just like an alarm clock.

Teen Ahmed Mohamed brings clock to school, gets arrested - CNN.com

Oh but remember that 5 year old little girl who was suspended because she was TALKING about her HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN?

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun' - CNN.com

Get that? I remember when all of the stupid deranged liberals claiming how bad it was that the little 5 year old girl was talking about the little gun but they are all up in arms when a MUSLIM kid makes that "alarm cock."

If I saw that thing, I would most certainly think that could very well be a fucking bomb.

--------------------------

Oh, and our precious pathetic affirmative action in chief is being invited to the white house. Did the 5 year old kid who nibbled his poptart pasty into a shape that looked like a gun?

724816.0.gun.jpg

Look at it. Did obama interject himself into that ridiculous situation? Did our beloved affirmative action bag of shit president invite this kid to the white house?
You know...here's the interesting thing......character. That's right....it's character. The boy with the pop tart had already been getting in trouble and disruptive....the pop tart and pointing at other kids and making shooting noises and being over all disruptive doesn't count to you at all....he has no positive character in this, but better to make fun of "pop tart gun"....It sounds better. The boy with the clock never was in trouble, was in tech clubs, but he was muslim and a nerd....two strikes against him.....and smart in Texas which is strike three.

Oh, and:

"As much as the parents want this case to be about a 'gun,' it is, rather, a case about classroom disruption from a student who has had a long history of disruptive behavior," Nussbaum wrote in his opinion, which was dated June 26, the Washington Post reported. He asserted that the suspension came as a result of disciplinary problems the boy had, and not just because of what he did with the breakfast pastry.

"Pop Tart" suspension should be upheld, school official says - CBS News
And if the parents are trying to make it about a pop tart.......the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

0916ahmedclock

Of course, the BROWN kid that made THIS he invites to the white house. Cause to liberals, this looks just like an alarm clock.

Oh but remember that 5 year old little girl who was suspended because she was TALKING about her HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN?

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun' - CNN.com

Get that? I remember when all of the stupid deranged liberals claiming how bad it was that the little 5 year old girl was talking about the little gun but they are all up in arms when a MUSLIM kid makes that "alarm cock."

If I saw that thing, I would most certainly think that could very well be a fucking bomb.

Oh, and our precious pathetic affirmative action in chief is being invited to the white house. Did the 5 year old kid who nibbled his poptart pasty into a shape that looked like a gun?

724816.0.gun.jpg

Look at it. Did obama interject himself into that ridiculous situation? Did our beloved affirmative action bag of shit president invite this kid to the white house?

You are the perfect racist to start this thread. Good work answering the call.

Remember that kid that was playing with a gun and you defended the cop shooting him dead? Now you want to complain about a white girl getting suspended? lmao'

Yeah, for TALKING ABOUT HER HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN!! A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD YOU UNREAL DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

ooh a spitty meltdown! Don your rain hats!

Ha, he invites a muslim kid with a device that looks like a bomb to the White House. Real smaaat there Mr. President. And yeah, pretty sure if he were a white boy, Obama would have ordered him straight to GITMO by now.

0916ahmedclock

724816.0.gun.jpg

Why would he? Is nibbling some kind of great achievement of the mind?

Oh, and:

"As much as the parents want this case to be about a 'gun,' it is, rather, a case about classroom disruption from a student who has had a long history of disruptive behavior," Nussbaum wrote in his opinion, which was dated June 26, the Washington Post reported. He asserted that the suspension came as a result of disciplinary problems the boy had, and not just because of what he did with the breakfast pastry.

Owl is a retarded con. Like most of his simplistic kind he doesnt factor in variables.

falseequiv.jpg

Oh, and:

Of course!!! Everytime they have an unbelievable story its shown to be unbelievable because they lied flat out

"I do not remember Obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH."

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

The last time he invited a white person to the White House after a case of 'injustice' it was the white Cop and HE was the source of the 'injustice'... Remember:

"I don't know all the facts yet but every indication is that the cops acted stupidly. (....My buddy did WHAT? So it wasn't the white cop's fault?) I think this has all been a misunderstanding, understandable considering how whites and white cops have mistreated and targeted blacks for years. I suggest we forget all about this, beginning not with an apology to the cops but with a symbolic 'Beer Summit' at the WH." :2up:

"I do not remember Obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH."

The last time he invited a white person to the White House after a case of 'injustice' it was the white Cop and HE was the source of the 'injustice'... Remember:

"I don't know all the facts yet but every indication is that the cops acted stupidly. (....My buddy did WHAT? So it wasn't the white cop's fault?) I think this has all been a misunderstanding, understandable considering how whites and white cops have mistreated and targeted blacks for years. I suggest we forget all about this, beginning not with an apology to the cops but with a symbolic 'Beer Summit' at the WH." :2up:
Why would he invite a kid that ate a pop tart into the shape of a gun? Is that some great feat?

Oh, and:

Of course!!! Everytime they have an unbelievable story its shown to be unbelievable because they lied flat out

Why oh WhY didnt they invite a disruptive little shit to the White House? Why? I'll tell you why!!!

OBAMA HATES WHITE SPOILED LITTLE FUCKERS

Why would he invite a kid that ate a pop tart into the shape of a gun? Is that some great feat?

Like 'clock boy', he was sent home from school / expelled for being a 'terrorist'.

Like 'clock boy', he was sent home from school / expelled for being a 'terrorist'.
Did 'clock boy' have documented behavioral problems already like 'gun boy'? That sounds like a false equivalency argument. You must be a con.

Forum List

Back