I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

Well, I don’t mind sacrificing for the country to be honest with you. But you know, you do have a problem because half of the people don't pay any tax. And when he's talking about that he's talking about people that aren't also working, that are not contributing to this society. And it's a problem. But we have 50 percent. It just hit the 50 percent mark. Fifty percent of the people are paying no tax.
Watch Donald Trump lecture the working poor for not paying taxes.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
Just one problem. Trump, yes I want to be president of a country I try never to pay taxes to. Right, that doesn't fly.

The proper stance not the Trump stance.
1ae3c0601bebbef3c710fd825b0209a6.jpg

Trump should run for president of I hate Taxes not I love America.
:boohoo:
Everyone pays about the same % in taxes, dupes, and that means the richest end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and the country go to hell. Since Reagan. Great job, dupes.
The one tax graph you really need to know
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Again you stupid idiot, the discussion is income taes and no matter how you deflect, 47% of Americans pay zero income taxes and many get sizable refunds.

Hillary should pay her fair share of taxes. She is advocating the "rich" pay their "fair share". She can pay as much as she wants. She should lead by example and run on her sacrifice.
Stupidest argument ever- and she does pay her fair share. And Zeifman is debunked and a liar like all your heroes, dupe

Well, Dupe. How does she pay her fair share when she is running on a platform that claims the rich don't pay their fair share? Is she lying then?

And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

Then YOU could have been going over the limited Clinton Foundation crap they put out. Only 5% actually reached those in need? come on...
"other"? Salaries? travel? office equipment in the millions? Library penthouse?

funny.........have not heard a word out of you and your ilk?
Actually, 90%. Rated better than the Red Cross.

Actually, only 5.7%.

And as a CPA, I know what to look for in his returns and in his proposals to find the answers to those kinds of questions.

Then YOU could have been going over the limited Clinton Foundation crap they put out. Only 5% actually reached those in need? come on...

I have looked over the Clinton Foundation's published financial statements and tax returns. I don't see anything whereby the something Mrs. Clinton did anything that resulted in hers or her husband's personal gain.

As for the 5% figure, I know what you are looking at, but I also know you don't fully understand what it represents, for were you to fully understand it, you would not cite that 5% figure. To understand the information in the Clinton Foundation's returns and financial statements, you will find the following very helpful:
Some sample "program percentages" from Charity Watch or Charity Navigator:
  • Clinton Foundation --> 88% (87% at Charity Navigator)
  • American Red Cross --> 90%
  • American Heart Association --> ~79%
  • Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research --> 89%
  • Shawn Carter Foundation --> 77%
  • Rotary Foundation of Rotary International --> 89%
So when you talk about people of my "ilk," whom you are talking about are folks who do know what that 5% figure represents, which is why we don't have anything to say about it. We know it's meaningless and that anyone who does is presenting a red herring. People of my "ilk" don't do that; we don't need to in order to make our points.

No. What he is talking about is people like you who claim superior knowledge who are actually simply windbags of false information who are attempting to distort the corruption of the Clintons and their money laundering enterprise.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.

So Trump falls into that 47% that Romney was talking about. That comment, audio-taped surreptitiously, killed his campaign if I recall. So Americans don't like people who don't pay their taxes. I seem to remember another hotelier very much like Trump who became very unpopular when discovered that she and her husband didn't pay taxes, either:

"""Leona Helmsley will always be remembered for one of the most arrogant statements ever uttered: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." A touching sentiment from the New York hotel tycoon widely dubbed the "Queen of Mean" but not one shared by a jury of her peers. In 1989 Helmsley received 16 years in prison for a wide variety of tax offenses resulting in several million dollars owed. And in a fitting bit of chronology, the judge ordered her prison sentence to start on April 15 — Tax Day!"""
top10_tax_leona_helmsley.jpg
He paid what was owed and not a dime more. Do you pay more then you owe?
How do you know that without looking at his tax returns?

Remember, when the Frump Foundation was investigated by a reporter and found to have paid a bribe to the Attorney General of Florida from Foundation money. Frump was forced to pay a fine by the IRS. That never would have been discovered without the Frump Foundation investigation. What else needs to be investigated?

The New Yawk SLIMES paid no taxes in 2014.

Via Breitbart:

The New York Times has excited the Clinton campaign and the rest of the media with a revelation that Republican nominee Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss in 1995 that might have resulted in him not paying taxes in some subsequent years.

The implication, reinforced by CNN’s Jake Tapper on State of the Union on Sunday morning, is that Trump “avoided” paying taxes, when in fact his tax liability was zero.

But the Times itself has “avoided” paying taxes — in 2014, for example.

As Forbes noted at the time:… “for tax year 2014, The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014. In other words, their post-tax profit was higher than their pre-tax profit.

dimocraps are scum

Period
That's already been debunked swine on another thread. They paid 35% in taxes. Remember, their tax returns are online for the last 40 years.

you think trump losing 900 million is a big deal

buffett lost 2 billion in one day

--LOL
And no one is saying he is a failure in business...quite the opposite. Trumps loss in less that 19% of his wealth.

exactly

you also dont see the left going into heart failure

over hillary using the same tax avoidance scheme as trump

--LOL
Except it is not a scheme. It was lawful.
You don't know that. Using Trump Foundation money isn't lawful. No one would have found it out until it was investigated. Even the IRS didn't know. But when it was pointed out to them, the imposed a fine.

What else hasn't been discovered.

Republicans and the media spent so much time finding nothing on the Clintons. Suddenly Trump is being scrutinized and what they are finding out is disturbing. Very disturbing.

Actually, 90%. Rated better than the Red Cross.

Actually, only 5.7%.
Keep believing total bs, dupe.

--LOL
And no one is saying he is a failure in business...quite the opposite. Trumps loss in less that 19% of his wealth.

exactly

--LOL
You don't know that. Using Trump Foundation money isn't lawful. No one would have found it out until it was investigated. Even the IRS didn't know. But when it was pointed out to them, the imposed a fine.

Republicans and the media spent so much time finding nothing on the Clintons. Suddenly Trump is being scrutinized and what they are finding out is disturbing. Very disturbing.

when you start wading into foundation issues

what about the clinton foundation getting busted for

not reporting and under reporting foreign donations

Just one problem. Trump, yes I want to be president of a country I try never to pay taxes to. Right, that doesn't fly.

The proper stance not the Trump stance.
1ae3c0601bebbef3c710fd825b0209a6.jpg

Trump should run for president of I hate Taxes not I love America.
:boohoo:
Everyone pays about the same % in taxes, dupes, and that means the richest end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and the country go to hell. Since Reagan. Great job, dupes.
The one tax graph you really need to know
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Again you stupid idiot, the discussion is income taes and no matter how you deflect, 47% of Americans pay zero income taxes and many get sizable refunds.
Irrelevant bs propaganda, for dupes only. Nothing like the rich. And they pay state income taxes.

--LOL

exactly

--LOL

Nothing On the Clintons?????? LMAO!

you claim the laws have to be changed, and yet unless i'm mistaken you support trump - a guy who is planning on changing the laws to GIVE HIMSELF MORE TAX BREAKS

He should have leveled with us about his taxes instead of hiding it.....it's always the coverup that screws you. That being said, I don't give a shit....he's paid tens of millions in every other tax imaginable, and in New York we're talking about major money. The Clinturds had to amend years of taxes from their slush-fund foundation just ahead of an audit from their own Lois Lerner's IRS.

--LOL
Then why the hell isn't he paying taxes?? He is a wealthy man. He should be paying his share of taxes.

who says he isnt

prove he hasnt paid what he owes
It is not logically possible to prove a negative. You prove that he has paid what he owes.

you claim the laws have to be changed, and yet unless i'm mistaken you support trump - a guy who is planning on changing the laws to GIVE HIMSELF MORE TAX BREAKS
I believe Trump will work for his country while his kids work the companies. I cannot believe Hillary will work for the country when she has proven herself to be a most selfish politician I have ever seen. She has a record in politics. Trump still has to prove himself, which I hope he will.

I believe Trump will work for his country while his kids work the companies. I cannot believe Hillary will work for the country when she has proven herself to be a most selfish politician I have ever seen. She has a record in politics. Trump still has to prove himself, which I hope he will.
super.

now can you explain how you could support a guy that would exacerbate the loopholes for the rich problem?

who would that be working for?

That is bad news for Pravda, [aka, the NY Times. NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN] aka Hillary's Amen Corner . They illegally exposed Mr Trump's tax returns in order to get you to vote Killary. You have provided an excellent response - they won't fool you. Thanks

Forum List

Back