I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
You should care about Trump and his taxes. The law is seriously fucked up, and you should care very much.

No issue is more important to the future of the United States of America than our debt. Nothing.

And the $1.2 trillion of annual tax expenditures created by our tax laws, which Donald Trump took advantage of, is the single biggest contributor to our debt.

The system is rigged to make the taxpaying playing field EXTREMELY unlevel. Donald Trump pays no taxes, AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.

So you are a damned fool if you don't care. You are a sucker. You're being taken for a ride, and you say you don't care.
^ that BUT he's still better than hiLIARy
Nope. Trump's economic package would add 5 to 10 trillion dollars to the debt. That's much more than Hillary's.

you think trump losing 900 million is a big deal

buffett lost 2 billion in one day

--LOL
And no one is saying he is a failure in business...quite the opposite. Trumps loss in less that 19% of his wealth.

exactly

you also dont see the left going into heart failure

over hillary using the same tax avoidance scheme as trump

--LOL
Except it is not a scheme. It was lawful.
You don't know that. Using Trump Foundation money isn't lawful. No one would have found it out until it was investigated. Even the IRS didn't know. But when it was pointed out to them, the imposed a fine.

What else hasn't been discovered.

Republicans and the media spent so much time finding nothing on the Clintons. Suddenly Trump is being scrutinized and what they are finding out is disturbing. Very disturbing.
Nothing On the Clintons?????? LMAO!
Such as? A million phony scandals, dupe? Change the channel.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
You should care about Trump and his taxes. The law is seriously fucked up, and you should care very much.

No issue is more important to the future of the United States of America than our debt. Nothing.

And the $1.2 trillion of annual tax expenditures created by our tax laws, which Donald Trump took advantage of, is the single biggest contributor to our debt.

The system is rigged to make the taxpaying playing field EXTREMELY unlevel. Donald Trump pays no taxes, AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.

So you are a damned fool if you don't care. You are a sucker. You're being taken for a ride, and you say you don't care.
Nope. Trump's economic package would add 5 to 10 trillion dollars to the debt. That's much more than Hillary's.
Less than the def contractor, darlings inevitable wars would cost

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
For greedy idiot billionaires lol

Less than the def contractor, darlings inevitable wars would cost
????? Only the GOP starts stupid real wars lately- last 35 years. (60?)

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.
If the business is growing via investments a boatload of taxes are being generated. Hillary taking money from big donors and crawling in bed with them helps no one but the big donors.

Exactly what's wrong with America!

She had a charitable foundation and does pay taxes.

Trump gives millions to charity. You think advocating taking money from someone else is charity, but giving your own money isn't. Talk about a cop out ...
Trump gives millions of other peoples' money to charity.

I dunno that Hillary is really one to take on bogus tax deductions by real estate speculators and hedge fund "managers." But the choices are abysmal.

Of course if you asked Johnson what was abysmal he might say a city in Syria.

I saw this somewhere The poorer people who pay no federal income taxes are called moochers. Rich people who pay no federal income taxes are evidently smart. The entire point of Trump not paying federal income tax is that he is running on his business acumen yet his returns say he has lost more than he has made. Some businessman.

Are you saying that the law required Trump to pay taxes and that he EVADED the law?

Not even close. I am saying that if you are running for President based on your business ability, your decisions creating $900,000 loss does not bode well.

I dunno that Hillary is really one to take on bogus tax deductions by real estate speculators and hedge fund "managers." But the choices are abysmal.

Of course if you asked Johnson what was abysmal he might say a city in Syria.
That's what her policies would do, and there is no evidence of pay to play. Trump not.

You mean lets get back on the Trump message?

The FBI and CIA will be fine without Trump. In fact the GOP created ISIS. Do you think the GOP war with Iran won't create more ISIS?

We have an illegal employer problem. Guys like Trump hire illegals. In fact Trump hired illegals. Or he hired 3rd party contractors who employ illegals. Oh but who better to fix this problem than someone who exploited it?

A wall? That's how you know you're a trumpbot when you are talking about a fucking wall. LOL.

How you gonna bring jobs back to America? Oh yea, by giving the rich and corporations more tax breaks. So fucking stupid.

We already know Trump and GE don't pay taxes. If they aren't, do you think other fortune 500 companies are paying taxes? Wake up dumbot!!!

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Why would Trump close the very loopholes that helps him? ...lol, What? Because he cares about you? LMAO

i'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how he can rail against companies & jobs going to mexico & china... yet he has sent his clothing line companies & jobs to mexico & china.

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.
If the business is growing via investments a boatload of taxes are being generated. Hillary taking money from big donors and crawling in bed with them helps no one but the big donors.

Exactly what's wrong with America!

She had a charitable foundation and does pay taxes.

Trump gives millions to charity. You think advocating taking money from someone else is charity, but giving your own money isn't. Talk about a cop out ...

how do you know that if he won't show his taxes? & his foundation hasn't seen a dime of his own money since 2008. others have given to his foundation & he writes the check with his name on it--- but it sure ain't his money being given away.

Nobody does Jackson, but they will faux outrage over it because there's nothing else to really outrage over. I mean if its 72 degrees out, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping the anti-Trump machine will faux outrage its not breezy enough.

Why would Trump close the very loopholes that helps him? ...lol, What? Because he cares about you? LMAO

i'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how he can rail against companies & jobs going to mexico & china... yet he has sent his clothing line companies & jobs to mexico & china.

The same way he can talk about the rich not paying their fair share while doing everything he can to avoid paying his fair share. They used to have a name for that....Hypocritical

you think trump losing 900 million is a big deal

buffett lost 2 billion in one day

--LOL
And no one is saying he is a failure in business...quite the opposite. Trumps loss in less that 19% of his wealth.

exactly

you also dont see the left going into heart failure

over hillary using the same tax avoidance scheme as trump

--LOL
Except it is not a scheme. It was lawful.
You don't know that. Using Trump Foundation money isn't lawful. No one would have found it out until it was investigated. Even the IRS didn't know. But when it was pointed out to them, the imposed a fine.

What else hasn't been discovered.

Republicans and the media spent so much time finding nothing on the Clintons. Suddenly Trump is being scrutinized and what they are finding out is disturbing. Very disturbing.

when you start wading into foundation issues

what about the clinton foundation getting busted for

not reporting and under reporting foreign donations
The Clinton Foundation was never busted for anything so stop lying.

Disagree...

If Donald John Trump did break the law by avoiding to pay taxes then he should be punished but if his accountants and lawyers used laws and loopholes which result in him not paying, then who cares...

That is bad news for Pravda, [aka, the NY Times. NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN] aka Hillary's Amen Corner . They illegally exposed Mr Trump's tax returns in order to get you to vote Killary. You have provided an excellent response - they won't fool you. Thanks

Trump is munching on uncut Putin and it's good. If you suggest Putin is in bed with anyone else, Trump and Putin both get pissed.

Forum List

Back