I dont have no damm phone service!!!

That's why I got a text from a married coworker at 9:23pm at night. DELAYED

IM about to snap

Yeah, I was down for a while and I'm still getting voicemails form calls I never received.
Must be Trumps fault. LOL
Indirectly maybe. It probably related to the strain the system has been under thanks to the craziness that's going on for the last few months.
Or it may be totally unrelated..

IM about to snap

Yeah, I was down for a while and I'm still getting voicemails form calls I never received.
Indirectly maybe. It probably related to the strain the system has been under thanks to the craziness that's going on for the last few months.
Thus the second word in my post: "maybe".

IM about to snap

Right...you also said we were in a recession before the virus. Your credibility is nil.

IM about to snap

Right...you also said we were in a recession before the virus. Your credibility is nil.
That wasn't me, that was Fox Business.

IM about to snap

That wasn't me, that was Fox Business.

Some researchers said and changed the operational definition of what a recession is. Sorry, doesn’t work that way. You’re smarter than that, aren’t you?

IM about to snap

Prior, have you had any correspondence with them that had words like “past due”...”shut off date”...”service termination”...?

Sometimes they leave hints.

I have too many accounts for anything to be shut off

IM about to snap

Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Read a book
Listen to music.

Chill out the world will still be there and just as fucked up as ever when your phone service is back up.

Im reading one now, Im a part-time TV historian

"One Season in American Television", Marc Elliot

Forum List

Back