I dont have to pay rent until April 10th and I feel gooooooooooooooood

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My rent is not considered late until the 10th of the month. This month I get paid on the 13th and the 27th and get the next check on April 10th:) So the two checks in March are all for me and it will be so much money left over after the regular.

I think the last weekend in March I am going to be somewhere NAKED!!!! LOL

My rent is not considered late until the 10th of the month. This month I get paid on the 13th and the 27th and get the next check on April 10th:) So the two checks in March are all for me and it will be so much money left over after the regular.

I suggest a bathtub.

wash your clothes separately this month.

I suggest a bathtub.

wash your clothes separately this month.

This happens twice a year. Next time is august

Ok but if i were your landlord and you waited until the very last day to pay me every month, i would totally curb you when the lease was up for renewal

Ok but if i were your landlord and you waited until the very last day to pay me every month, i would totally curb you when the lease was up for renewal

Let me rephrase that, the rent is not late until the 11th. I have until the 10th

Have never waited until the last moment to pay any bill. Most I usually wait is until the weekend that I get the bill on.
Thanks to that I have the highest credit score, if I maxed out my credit cards I could live for a few years and I can get a signature loan from the bank for the price of a new car.

Have never waited until the last moment to pay any bill. Most I usually wait is until the weekend that I get the bill on.
Thanks to that I have the highest credit score, if I maxed out my credit cards I could live for a few years and I can get a signature loan from the bank for the price of a new car.

If I get another check on the 10th of April why not live it up in March???

Hey do what you want. But then wonder why a bank won't loan you money. Wonder what you will do when your vehicle kicks the bucket. Wonder what to do if the refrigerator stops.
Then when you get too old to work sit trying to make ends meet by eating dog food and trying to keep the temperature down so you can at least pay for the electricity the single light uses.

Hell I haven't paid rent in over 30 years or more now. And no mortgage payment in 6 or 7.

Hey do what you want. But then wonder why a bank won't loan you money. Wonder what you will do when your vehicle kicks the bucket. Wonder what to do if the refrigerator stops.
Then when you get too old to work sit trying to make ends meet by eating dog food and trying to keep the temperature down so you can at least pay for the electricity the single light uses.

Im in the 700's with 15,000 credit and 10K in the bank so me ok

Hell I haven't paid rent in over 30 years or more now. And no mortgage payment in 6 or 7.

you sound like you bigtime

It would feel even better if you own something...instead of renting...

but then...I don't want to sound mean or anything... that's why I don't talk most of the time...I don't know people here

but then...I don't want to sound mean or anything... that's why I don't talk most of the time...I don't know people here

Having a mortgage is not owning nothing

ok cool....it is what it is!:04:

Thats fake time

Thats fake time

ok... my lips are sealed...not saying another nasty word ....nope!:04:

better to own than to rent but who am I to say all this?

and who cares about what I like or say.

Last edited:

Thats fake time

Im single and no kids I dont need a house right now

Thats fake time

Im single and no kids I dont need a house right now

ok cool...but you will need a house when you are getting old....better your own house than a clinic or hospital or all that ....right?

wish you the best.....choose a great house for you and loved ones and your future!

Forum List

Back