I don't know anyone who has Ebola....Is it safe to come out yet?

You almost gotta laugh. Every year about this time the left becomes hysterical about bird flu, plain flu, SARS or freaking shingles. Now that we have a deadly disease in this Country that has killed hundreds of thousands in Africa the low information left acts as if it is nothing as long as their messiah is in office.
hundreds of thousands?

put the drugs down
Its actually in the millions....all part of a big Gubmint coverup
I think it's more like a gazillion. There are dead people in houses and office buildings all over the United States as we speak. Haven't seen a co-worker or neighbor for a few hours? Chances are they are dead of ebola.

Gotta agree

I have noticed alot of posters missing from USMB since this Ebola thing started

Remember that guy Warrior?

You mean the one who was always all hot for big black cock?

Yeah, I wonder if he was ebolofying somewhere. Hope not, of course.

Gee, hope he is ok.
Of course we wish nothing for the best for old Warrior

But sometimes shit happens

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Rightwinger is right!!!!
I just turned on my Roku...and right off the bat those Rightwingers at Huffington Post and Newsy is going on about EBOLA!!!
They are obviously in cohorts with FOX!!!!!!!
This is an outrage!!! Scare Tactics!! Hysteria causers!!!

IT IS WORSE!!!!!!!!!
I paged down the the top stories of Newsy and HuffnPuff and FIVE of their top eight stories are EBOLA!!!!!!!!
Obama haters!!!!!!!
Conservatives!!!!!!!!!!
Republican wingbats!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

Its been weeks now and I still don't know anyone who has Ebola

Is it safe to come out yet?

actually, it has been non stop on ALL news channels

stop whining about fox when the others are doing the same

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Rightwinger is right!!!!
I just turned on my Roku...and right off the bat those Rightwingers at Huffington Post and Newsy is going on about EBOLA!!!
They are obviously in cohorts with FOX!!!!!!!
This is an outrage!!! Scare Tactics!! Hysteria causers!!!

i have found that to expect an honest discussion from RW is pointless

he will whine about fox news or republicans when dems and msnbc or cnn are doing the same thing and he acts as if only fox news is doing it. blinders....

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

I don't know of any one that has any communicable diseases but it doesn't mean they aren't killers if you come into contact with them.

Just stay under your rock and pray, reb. Pray real hard.
I'll pray that you will die hows that?

I don't know of any one that has any communicable diseases but it doesn't mean they aren't killers if you come into contact with them.

I bet you will do that. But I doubt G-d will hear your prayer. Have at it.

He'll allow it if it's what you need to watch your stupid ass up.

Ahhh, and the decelerations begin!!!

Have you maybe contracted Ebola? Or Mad-Cow disease?

Yes, I think it could be mad-cow....

This is getting scary....Looks like a big Gubmint coverup
We are all going to die and the Gubmint doesn't want us to know

30245.jpg

Ebola is a healthcare issue. It's not in the constitution for the government to protect us from disease.

Ahhh, and the decelerations begin!!!

Have you maybe contracted Ebola? Or Mad-Cow disease?

Yes, I think it could be mad-cow....
I'll make a declaration hows that dumb ass your going to die one day.

In all seriousness, which is difficult in a RW thread I know...there does need to be a travel ban from West Africa citizens or anyone with West Africa on their passport.
It is beyond stupid to have not done this. As we see just one patient has now become three, and will certainly climb especially with the nurse who flew in an airplane.
And now two schools in OH have suspended school systems until further notice.
NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

In all seriousness, which is difficult in a RW thread I know...there does need to be a travel ban from South Africa citizens or anyone with S. Africa on their passport.
It is beyond stupid to have not done this. As we see just one patient has now become three, and will certainly climb especially with the nurse who flew in an airplane.

"have suspended school systems"

hmmmmm.......

Link?

In all seriousness, which is difficult in a RW thread I know...there does need to be a travel ban from South Africa citizens or anyone with S. Africa on their passport.

"have suspended school systems"

hmmmmm.......

Link?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/17/us/amber-joy-vinson-flight-causes-concern.html

How about we quarantine Texas?

Can't be too safe....Ebola is coming

How about closing our borders and banning people traveling in from hot zones?

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who has ebola? Yes or no?

We have more Ebola cases in Texas than storming across our borders.
Prove it.
Maybe Mexico will close the border to keep the Texans out

if they or anyone else closes their border it will be to all people in the u.s....not just texans like in your silly fantasy.
Cape Verde already bans north americans because the u.s. is now a vector for the disease.
Oh dear! There goes the world's economy!

that's real funny. you're a regular comedian. hire an agent an take your act on the road...you'll be a star.

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who has ebola?
Yes or no?
Would you invite them into your house?
Yes or no?
Why thank you. But really it's not too hard with the material you give me. :D

IT IS WORSE!!!!!!!!!
I paged down the the top stories of Newsy and HuffnPuff and FIVE of their top eight stories are EBOLA!!!!!!!!
Obama haters!!!!!!!
Conservatives!!!!!!!!!!
Republican wingbats!!!!!!!!!!!
You can never have too many !!!!!!'s.

The simple answer is to just close off Texas

It is the Patriotic thing to do
It's funny how the Right-Wing talks a good game about personal freedom and individualism and less regulation, then calls for regulating the movement of individuals, impeding their personal freedoms.
Yep, remember when they were all for the Patriot Act? You can scare rightwingers into giving up anything and everything. It's pretty sad.
Right-Wingers also worship Israel, but learn nothing from Israeli LE/Military in dealing with terrorism - which is striking at it without a lot of trembling in public, like Republicans do, trying to get the entire country into a frenzy of panic and fear.

Forum List

Back