I don't know anyone who has Ebola....Is it safe to come out yet?

Has ANYONE PANICED yet? ...Or are we just discussing what may or may not happen?.... Perhaps rightwingnut is in a panic!

I'm not panicked at all. I just wonder why our government would be irresponsible about this. The United States is certainly not immune to an outbreak of Ebola. Instead of taking that risk, why not take some common sense precautions?
I agree with you. And I don't think this a left or right thing. But as usual, people make it that, and we all suffer. I'm taking a guess here....but, once out of Africa, can't this thing really take off? It seems to me it can spread a lot faster outside of a third world country. Oh wait! But the non-third world countries have such great health care systems in place. If so, how did the case(S) in Texas happen? I bet a month ago, there were very few if anyone, in here that even dreamed of Ebola arriving here...be honest.

Has ANYONE PANICED yet? ...Or are we just discussing what may or may not happen?.... Perhaps rightwingnut is in a panic!

I'm not panicked at all. I just wonder why our government would be irresponsible about this. The United States is certainly not immune to an outbreak of Ebola. Instead of taking that risk, why not take some common sense precautions?
I agree with you. And I don't think this a left or right thing. But as usual, people make it that, and we all suffer. I'm taking a guess here....but, once out of Africa, can't this thing really take off? It seems to me it can spread a lot faster outside of a third world country. Oh wait! But the non-third world countries have such great health care systems in place. If so, how did the case(S) in Texas happen? I bet a month ago, there were very few if anyone, in here that even dreamed of Ebola arriving here...be honest.

Although some people have posted some funny memes, the hyperpartisanship regarding this issue is just getting ridiculous. Taking precautionary measures against a serious disease that is spreading quickly is certainly not a left/right issue. It's about protecting our citizens from a dangerous disease, but this IS a political forum. Lol! :lol:

Although some people have posted some funny memes, the hyperpartisanship regarding this issue is just getting ridiculous. Taking precautionary measures against a serious disease that is spreading quickly is certainly not a left/right issue. It's about protecting our citizens from a dangerous disease, but this IS a political forum. Lol! :lol:

BUT since the LEFT has the POWER, and continues to DO LITTLE to protect our borders from ALL INVADERS, human or NOT, it IS going to get the blame for ANYTHING that happens that on SECOND LOOK, could have been eliminated by COMMON SENSE measures! ....After all as NY Crapper stated, it's his Constitutional Duty to protect his citizens, and TWO OBOLA victims seems to indicate he's NOT, IT'S HIS WATCH!

I don't know of any one that has any communicable diseases but it doesn't mean they aren't killers if you come into contact with them.

Just stay under your rock and pray, reb. Pray real hard.
I'll pray that you will die hows that?

I bet you will do that. But I doubt G-d will hear your prayer. Have at it.
why are so many here afraid to print out GOD?......its just a generic name......
The GOD of Abraham is not generic. Most Jews correctly print G-D.
the word GOD is generic....the rock in the forests might be someones "God".....the Sun might be someones "GOD".....THE "GOD" of Abraham had a name....that being is the "GOD" of Abraham and Moses and Jesus....

why are so many here afraid to print out GOD?......its just a generic name......
the word GOD is generic....the rock in the forests might be someones "God".....the Sun might be someones "GOD".....THE "GOD" of Abraham had a name....that being is the "GOD" of Abraham and Moses and Jesus....
Granted but the Jews don't diminish their God by writing it out. Don't fight it, infidel.

Granted but the Jews don't diminish their God by writing it out. Don't fight it, infidel.
saying his name is diminishing him?.....and you call me an infidel?....gotcha H--s.....

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

Its been weeks now and I still don't know anyone who has Ebola

Is it safe to come out yet?

Yes it is. And you should head over to that hospital and help tidy things up. Thx

-Geaux

saying his name is diminishing him?.....and you call me an infidel?....gotcha H--s.....
Ask a Rabbi to explain. Are you a Muslim?

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

Nope, better stay down there and eat another can of pork and beans. I hear the gas produced by the beans will repel most things, maybe it will repel ebola.

Personally I've been working out at home for the past few weeks instead of going to the gym, where humans tend to sweat all over the equipment.

Fuck them, fuck the gov't, and fuck Ebola.

Personally I've been working out at home for the past few weeks instead of going to the gym, where humans tend to sweat all over the equipment.

Fuck them, fuck the gov't, and fuck Ebola.
Soooo what are you trying to tell us now? Because of Ebola you now have cankles because you didn't go to the gym?

No.

Currently, Dallas ain't far from me, I'm just saying that despite how much I love working out, I'm not going to be using a public gym until Ebola blows over.

Its all good though. I have weights at home and there are also plenty of body weight exercises to satiate my appetite for physical fitness.

I'll probably just relocate back to Vegas and do some climbing and bouldering, and resume hiking the NV/ AZ area while the temperatures are nice.

Sorry 24 hr Fitness. Sorry TX

Last edited:
No.

Currently, Dallas ain't far from me, I'm just saying that despite how much I love working out, I'm not going to be using a public gym until Ebola blows over.

Its all good though. I have weights at home and there are also plenty of body weight exercises to satiate my appetite for physical fitness.

I'll probably just relocate back to Vegas and do some climbing and bouldering, or some hiking in the NV/ AZ area.

Sorry 24 hr Fitness
I agree with you, If I lived there I'd do the same thing until this all gets sorted out. People at the gym are disgusting anyway. I hate it when they drip all over the equipment and don't sanitize it when they are done.

I don't know of any one that has any communicable diseases but it doesn't mean they aren't killers if you come into contact with them.

Why isn't this just a variation of not depicting Mohammed? Isn't this just the Christian version?

We all survived the sequester...
I remember Libs acting like the world as we knew it was going to end...
If it wasn't for the sequester we would have most likely had a vaccine for Ebola by now.

Are Conservatives and Teabaggers to blame for not having an Ebola Vaccine?

Why isn't this just a variation of not depicting Mohammed? Isn't this just the Christian version?
Not anything to do with Islam or Christianity. It's a Hebrew belief.

We all survived the sequester...
I remember Libs acting like the world as we knew it was going to end...
If it wasn't for the sequester we would have most likely had a vaccine for Ebola by now.

Are Conservatives and Teabaggers to blame for not having an Ebola Vaccine?

:ahole-1:

th

OMG, Shep had a moment of clarity. Wow.

Nice to admit, fox's GAY LIBERAL meets your GAY LIBERAL approval!

Are you queer? You sure ASSume that others are gay.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Aren't you approving of another gay liberal like yourself?

Well, I'm not gay, but you obviously are. Don't fight it, boytoy.

Forum List

Back