I don't know anyone who has Ebola....Is it safe to come out yet?

I'll pray that you will die hows that?

I bet you will do that. But I doubt G-d will hear your prayer. Have at it.
why are so many here afraid to print out GOD?......its just a generic name......
The GOD of Abraham is not generic. Most Jews correctly print G-D.
Why isn't this just a variation of not depicting Mohammed? Isn't this just the Christian version?
Not anything to do with Islam or Christianity. It's a Hebrew belief.

Actually, it's halakhah (Jewish Law) in action.

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

Its been weeks now and I still don't know anyone who has Ebola

Is it safe to come out yet?

Sure. Just stay away from airports and for gods sakes don't take a trip involving a plane or a trip to Africa.

Your clueless.

In all seriousness, which is difficult in a RW thread I know...there does need to be a travel ban from West Africa citizens or anyone with West Africa on their passport.
It is beyond stupid to have not done this. As we see just one patient has now become three, and will certainly climb especially with the nurse who flew in an airplane.
And now two schools in OH have suspended school systems until further notice.
NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
So you are leaving a lot of Americans out in the cold. What happens if they die because you wouldn't let them come home?

In all seriousness, which is difficult in a RW thread I know...there does need to be a travel ban from West Africa citizens or anyone with West Africa on their passport.
It is beyond stupid to have not done this. As we see just one patient has now become three, and will certainly climb especially with the nurse who flew in an airplane.
So you are leaving a lot of Americans out in the cold. What happens if they die because you wouldn't let them come home?

hahahahaha.."what if...." :rolleyes:

what if sea monsters attacked new york....what if the moon is made of cheese...LMAO.

hahahahaha.."what if...." :rolleyes:

what if sea monsters attacked new york....what if the moon is made of cheese...LMAO.
Oh, good point. It's not like they could catch Ebola over there.

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

No, and Ebola now can be contracted by writing the word, according to panic stricken right wingnuts. Just remember where TEXbola started to spread in the US, a Dallas Hospital Zero.

Fox News huh rw'nger?
Odd...I just went to the website of the top 5 news media - and what do you know...EBOLA is the number one story of everyone of them!!!
Sooo...you picked only Fox...now why is that I wonder?
They were advertising Lysol
Preview

Can't help but remember after 9/11 how the government told the American public to carry on normally or the terrorists win. FF to now and ebola it seems all terrorists have to do is get some of their suicide troops sick with somethign scary and come die over here to do what bombs and collapsing skyscrapers did not.

Can't help but remember after 9/11 how the government told the American public to carry on normally or the terrorists win. FF to now and ebola it seems all terrorists have to do is get some of their suicide troops sick with somethign scary and come die over here to do what bombs and collapsing skyscrapers did not.

As if the 'bad guys' could manage that without all being exposed. Not likely. Still, treatment would have helped the panic ridden.

As if the 'bad guys' could manage that without all being exposed. Not likely. Still, treatment would have helped the panic ridden.

"Who's willing to contract ebola to terrorize the Great Satan?"

ISIS-rebel-militant-soldi-011.jpg

Zelinsky_Image2.jpg

:)

why are so many here afraid to print out GOD?......its just a generic name......
the word GOD is generic....the rock in the forests might be someones "God".....the Sun might be someones "GOD".....THE "GOD" of Abraham had a name....that being is the "GOD" of Abraham and Moses and Jesus....
Granted but the Jews don't diminish their God by writing it out. Don't fight it, infidel.
saying his name is diminishing him?.....and you call me an infidel?....gotcha H--s.....
Ask a Rabbi to explain. Are you a Muslim?
if i aint a jew why would i give a shit what a rabbi says?....i was raised a catholic and had to listen to their bullshit growing up....but when you question you "religious" people this is the kind of shit you get....name calling...and i know why,because none of you have any answers.....just bullshit....

Probably not safe to post either....
Why don't you take a break for a few months... LOL

We all survived the sequester...
I remember Libs acting like the world as we knew it was going to end...
If it wasn't for the sequester we would have most likely had a vaccine for Ebola by now.

Are Conservatives and Teabaggers to blame for not having an Ebola Vaccine?

Unprovable point.

Unless you want to claim that we are not on Mars for the same reason.

Your arrogance never seizes to amaze me. The world health organization has said they have never seen a threat that jeopardizes the life of societies like this and you mock the threat of the disease?? What sort of expertise do you have that you could claim ebola is nothing to worry about?? I'm not saying saying we're all going to get ebola and we should be very afraid because I don't know how much of a threat ebola is to America. One thing I know is you don't know either, so you should really shut the fuck up.

Your arrogance never seizes to amaze me. The world health organization has said they have never seen a threat that jeopardizes the life of societies like this and you mock the threat of the disease?? What sort of expertise do you have that you could claim ebola is nothing to worry about?? I'm not saying saying we're all going to get ebola and we should be very afraid because I don't know how much of a threat ebola is to America. One thing I know is you don't know either, so you should really shut the fuck up.

Be afraid...be very afraid

No Ebola is not ready to take over the world. It will be treated as a serious disease and contained. That is what happens with these diseases. The US and the rest of the industrialized world has the medical infrastructure to handle the threat. So you are not going to catch Ebola, I'm not going to catch it and we are under a bigger health threat to die from the flu this winter than Ebola

the word GOD is generic....the rock in the forests might be someones "God".....the Sun might be someones "GOD".....THE "GOD" of Abraham had a name....that being is the "GOD" of Abraham and Moses and Jesus....
Granted but the Jews don't diminish their God by writing it out. Don't fight it, infidel.
saying his name is diminishing him?.....and you call me an infidel?....gotcha H--s.....
Ask a Rabbi to explain. Are you a Muslim?
if i aint a jew why would i give a shit what a rabbi says?....i was raised a catholic and had to listen to their bullshit growing up....but when you question you "religious" people this is the kind of shit you get....name calling...and i know why,because none of you have any answers.....just bullshit....
Are you denying you are an infidel if you are not a Muslim?

Forum List

Back