I don't know anyone who has Ebola....Is it safe to come out yet?

You almost gotta laugh. Every year about this time the left becomes hysterical about bird flu, plain flu, SARS or freaking shingles. Now that we have a deadly disease in this Country that has killed hundreds of thousands in Africa the low information left acts as if it is nothing as long as their messiah is in office.
hundreds of thousands?

put the drugs down
Its actually in the millions....all part of a big Gubmint coverup
I think it's more like a gazillion. There are dead people in houses and office buildings all over the United States as we speak. Haven't seen a co-worker or neighbor for a few hours? Chances are they are dead of ebola.

Gotta agree

I have noticed alot of posters missing from USMB since this Ebola thing started

Remember that guy Warrior?

What I fear about Ebola

060412_zombies_400.jpg

Preview

The simple answer is to just close off Texas

It is the Patriotic thing to do
It's funny how the Right-Wing talks a good game about personal freedom and individualism and less regulation, then calls for regulating the movement of individuals, impeding their personal freedoms.
Yep, remember when they were all for the Patriot Act? You can scare rightwingers into giving up anything and everything. It's pretty sad.

It's funny how the Right-Wing talks a good game about personal freedom and individualism and less regulation, then calls for regulating the movement of individuals, impeding their personal freedoms.
Yep, remember when they were all for the Patriot Act? You can scare rightwingers into giving up anything and everything. It's pretty sad.
Is the patriot act still in effect?
Do we still have the dept of homeland "security"?
Is the nsa still monitoring internet and phone traffic?
Is guantanamo still open?

Is obama still the president?

Block off Texas until we are sure every last case of Ebola is eradicated

What about closing our borders? What about banning people from hot zones?

or is your only purpose to make snide remarks?...

Of course everyone (who has been following the dallas story) knows that the incompetent affirmative action negro in charge of DCHHS, zachary taylor, is the one who dropped the ball....
but it's going to be okay..obama has appointed another affirmative action hire to be the "ebola czar".

The fact that she has NO medical experience WHATSOEVER isn't important. :laugh2:

How about we quarantine Texas?

Can't be too safe....Ebola is coming

How about closing our borders and banning people traveling in from hot zones?

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who has ebola? Yes or no?

We have more Ebola cases in Texas than storming across our borders.
Prove it.
Maybe Mexico will close the border to keep the Texans out

if they or anyone else closes their border it will be to all people in the u.s....not just texans like in your silly fantasy.
Cape Verde already bans north americans because the u.s. is now a vector for the disease.
Oh dear! There goes the world's economy!

What about closing our borders? What about banning people from hot zones?

or is your only purpose to make snide remarks?...

Of course everyone (who has been following the dallas story) knows that the incompetent affirmative action negro in charge of DCHHS, zachary taylor, is the one who dropped the ball....
but it's going to be okay..obama has appointed another affirmative action hire to be the "ebola czar".

The fact that she has NO medical experience WHATSOEVER isn't important. :laugh2:

How about we quarantine Texas?

Can't be too safe....Ebola is coming

How about closing our borders and banning people traveling in from hot zones?

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who has ebola? Yes or no?

We have more Ebola cases in Texas than storming across our borders.
Prove it.
Maybe Mexico will close the border to keep the Texans out

if they or anyone else closes their border it will be to all people in the u.s....not just texans like in your silly fantasy.
Cape Verde already bans north americans because the u.s. is now a vector for the disease.
Oh dear! There goes the world's economy!

that's real funny. you're a regular comedian. hire an agent an take your act on the road...you'll be a star.

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who has ebola?
Yes or no?
Would you invite them into your house?
Yes or no?

You almost gotta laugh. Every year about this time the left becomes hysterical about bird flu, plain flu, SARS or freaking shingles. Now that we have a deadly disease in this Country that has killed hundreds of thousands in Africa the low information left acts as if it is nothing as long as their messiah is in office.

The CDC says you are a big old liar.

Outbreaks Chronology Ebola Virus Disease Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC

According to the CDC:
Number of reported cases of ALL strains of EBOLA, all the way back to 1976: 7,016, 7,018 with the two cases from the USA

Number of deaths resulting from EBOLA: 3,979, 3,980 with the one case from the USA.

That's a 56.11% mortality rate.

But dumbfuck Whitehall, 3,980 is not "hundreds of thousands".

Grow up and grow a pair.

Has anyone else jerked off yet while looking at the picture of Nina Pham, the asian nurse who contracted Ebola?

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

Its been weeks now and I still don't know anyone who has Ebola

Is it safe to come out yet?
I don't know of any one that has any communicable diseases but it doesn't mean they aren't killers if you come into contact with them.

Fox News huh rw'nger?
Odd...I just went to the website of the top 5 news media - and what do you know...EBOLA is the number one story of everyone of them!!!
Sooo...you picked only Fox...now why is that I wonder?

hundreds of thousands?

put the drugs down
Its actually in the millions....all part of a big Gubmint coverup
I think it's more like a gazillion. There are dead people in houses and office buildings all over the United States as we speak. Haven't seen a co-worker or neighbor for a few hours? Chances are they are dead of ebola.

Gotta agree

I have noticed alot of posters missing from USMB since this Ebola thing started

Remember that guy Warrior?

You mean the one who was always all hot for big black cock?

Yeah, I wonder if he was ebolofying somewhere. Hope not, of course.

Gee, hope he is ok.

Simple minds are easy to impress.

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

Its been weeks now and I still don't know anyone who has Ebola

Is it safe to come out yet?
I don't know of any one that has any communicable diseases but it doesn't mean they aren't killers if you come into contact with them.

Just stay under your rock and pray, reb. Pray real hard.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MSNBC's top THREE stories are EBOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MSNBC is a bunch of rightwing conspirators!! Unnacceptable!!
Scare tactics!!

Forum List

Back