I don't know it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia.

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie, probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings, all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.
View attachment 141807
Butt hurt Jc still thinks this is about the election. Funny.
He's another one that doesn't want to know if his president is a crook.

Trump refuses to say a single unkind word about Putin. Even after Putin ejected American diplomats from Russia, Trump couldn't find anything harsh to say about it. He was dead silent.

No, wait. Fatso wasn't entirely silent. On the same day Putin kicked out the Americans, Trump tweeted, "It's a great day at the White House!"

Trump must have bigly assets in Russian. The Comrade is terrified Putin will freeze his assets in Russia if he criticizes Putin.

That's why the naked emperor won't release his tax returns, and that's why he takes it up the ass from Putin without complaint.
Should Trump steal Obama's red crayon?

Democrat imagination is running full throttle.

They want war with Russia so bad they can hardly sit still.

I hope Putin finds some way of spanking their naked asses, hard.

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie, probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings, all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.
View attachment 141807
Obama is out, let the adults fix his many problems.

Democrat imagination is running full throttle.

They want war with Russia so bad they can hardly sit still.

I hope Putin finds some way of spanking their naked asses, hard.
He's spanking the fat orange fuck daily. LOL

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

View attachment 141807
The only evidence is proving how corrupt your party is. So keep up the good work. You watch fake news, so you don't know what's really going on.

Putin hits back at sanctions bill by gutting US missions

The same day, the Russian stooge tweets:

trump_tweet_great_day.jpg

IMG_0438.JPG
Trump refuses to say a single unkind word about Putin. Even after Putin ejected American diplomats from Russia, Trump couldn't find anything harsh to say about it. He was dead silent.

No, wait. Fatso wasn't entirely silent. On the same day Putin kicked out the Americans, Trump tweeted, "It's a great day at the White House!"

Trump must have bigly assets in Russian. The Comrade is terrified Putin will freeze his assets in Russia if he criticizes Putin.

That's why the naked emperor won't release his tax returns, and that's why he takes it up the ass from Putin without complaint.
Trump has his own set of crayons.

So what? Who cares?
EXACTLY THE POINT you stupid mother fucker! Be sure that all you partisan hacks COLLECTIVELY keep your empty heads in the sand!
Talk about your empty head. You supported Obama on NATIONAL television colluding with Russia when he said wait till after the election, so i can screw America for my master Putin. Liberals loved Putin then. But when he told your man child president to fuck off, you started to hate him.

The only evidence of Russia collusion we have seen so far is between Putin and the left.

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

View attachment 141807
The only evidence is proving how corrupt your party is. So keep up the good work. You watch fake news, so you don't know what's really going on.
What news do you watch?
Now run away.

View attachment 141810

Lol, your desperate. Merkel has ruined germany, just like Obama was doing.
f2fd510e3d816d98ed22eaf338309f4f--political-quotes-so-sad.jpg

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

View attachment 141807
What news do you watch?
Now run away.
I get it from various sources, not CNN. Comedy news network.

View attachment 141810

Lol, your desperate. Merkel has ruined germany, just like Obama was doing. View attachment 141811
And you use Darth Vader as a source?
Dick I NEVER MET A WAR I DIDNT LIKECheney?

View attachment 141810

Lol, your desperate. Merkel has ruined germany, just like Obama was doing. View attachment 141811
Thanks to Trump, the rest of the world hates us more than ever.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

The sharp decline in how much global publics trust the U.S. president on the world stage is especially pronounced among some of America’s closest allies in Europe and Asia, as well as neighboring Mexico and Canada. Across the 37 nations polled, Trump gets higher marks than Obama in only two countries: Russia and Israel.

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and bitch slaps them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

A new survey by the Pew Research Centre of 40,447 people in 37 countries shows that trust in Mr Trump pales in comparison with Barack Obama’s final ratings. Whereas 64% of those surveyed had confidence in Mr Obama to do the right thing, just 22% are similarly optimistic about his successor, whom they described as “arrogant” (75%), “intolerant” (65%) and “dangerous” (62%). Citizens in Western Europe put no more stock in Mr Trump—who took office just five months ago—than they did in George W. Bush, the architect of the highly unpopular war in Iraq, when he limped out of the White House in 2008. Respondents’ approval rating for America overall has also slumped, from 64% to 49%.

View attachment 141810

And you use Darth Vader as a source?
Dick I NEVER MET A WAR I DIDNT LIKECheney?
Wow I guess you gained a point on your iq on that one. What it's about 70 now? Tell me, how did Putin convince you to vote for Trump?

Forum List

Back