I don't know it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia.

Lol, your desperate. Merkel has ruined germany, just like Obama was doing. View attachment 141811
And you use Darth Vader as a source?
Dick I NEVER MET A WAR I DIDNT LIKECheney?
Wow I guess you gained a point on your iq on that one. What it's about 70 now? Tell me, how did Putin convince you to vote for Trump?
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the Russian meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact. But you sure as shit thought so BEFORE you knew the Russian were behind it.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you are.
So Russia made Hillary use an illegal email server. Putin bitched slapped her into giving him classified information? Lol, it was Hillary's fault she was proven to be an untrustworthy liar. It was HER FAULT NOT RUSSIA'S. Get over it.
If an enemy of our nation chose to undermine the Republican party, you think they couldn't find a mountain of dirt and crimes?

All they would have to do is hack Trump's tax returns and release them. Trump would have been finished.

Putin was working for Trump. If he decided to work for Clinton, she would probably be president now.
Somebody did leak Trump's tax returns, but he paid more than any Democrat. It proves you wrong so you can't use it against him, so it's not news.

A new survey by the Pew Research Centre of 40,447 people in 37 countries shows that trust in Mr Trump pales in comparison with Barack Obama’s final ratings. Whereas 64% of those surveyed had confidence in Mr Obama to do the right thing, just 22% are similarly optimistic about his successor, whom they described as “arrogant” (75%), “intolerant” (65%) and “dangerous” (62%). Citizens in Western Europe put no more stock in Mr Trump—who took office just five months ago—than they did in George W. Bush, the architect of the highly unpopular war in Iraq, when he limped out of the White House in 2008. Respondents’ approval rating for America overall has also slumped, from 64% to 49%.
No shit, for some reason they were scared of being called a racist by you loons. If they didn't support your chocolate Jesus.
Choc Jesus wasn't really a citizen. I learned that from Trump.
That's how Trump started his political career..He knew if he could harness the bottom feeders' racism he'd be able to sell them anything..
And indeed he did..
No, he ran on making America great again, not hope and change.

It's extremely easy for snowflakes to SEE 'collusion'....

...just damn-near IMPOSSIBLE to PROVE it. :p

The only evidence of Russia collusion we have seen so far is between Putin and the left.
Looks like someone else needs a psychiatric work up in addition to Trump.
Yes, maybe a shrink can help you with your inability to accept the legitimate outcome of a fair election.
Elections are rarely fair. But the questions remain whether Trump broke laws in getting information from Russia, and why would Russia provide that.

A new survey by the Pew Research Centre of 40,447 people in 37 countries shows that trust in Mr Trump pales in comparison with Barack Obama’s final ratings. Whereas 64% of those surveyed had confidence in Mr Obama to do the right thing, just 22% are similarly optimistic about his successor, whom they described as “arrogant” (75%), “intolerant” (65%) and “dangerous” (62%). Citizens in Western Europe put no more stock in Mr Trump—who took office just five months ago—than they did in George W. Bush, the architect of the highly unpopular war in Iraq, when he limped out of the White House in 2008. Respondents’ approval rating for America overall has also slumped, from 64% to 49%.
No shit, for some reason they were scared of being called a racist by you loons. If they didn't support your chocolate Jesus.
Choc Jesus wasn't really a citizen. I learned that from Trump.
I know he was your messiah for eight years.
Not mine, you bigoted fuck. I never voted for him. But his color was not an issue for me.

Lol, your desperate. Merkel has ruined germany, just like Obama was doing. View attachment 141811
Wow I guess you gained a point on your iq on that one. What it's about 70 now? Tell me, how did Putin convince you to vote for Trump?
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the Russian meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact. But you sure as shit thought so BEFORE you knew the Russian were behind it.

So Russia made Hillary use an illegal email server. Putin bitched slapped her into giving him classified information? Lol, it was Hillary's fault she was proven to be an untrustworthy liar. It was HER FAULT NOT RUSSIA'S. Get over it.
If an enemy of our nation chose to undermine the Republican party, you think they couldn't find a mountain of dirt and crimes?

All they would have to do is hack Trump's tax returns and release them. Trump would have been finished.

Putin was working for Trump. If he decided to work for Clinton, she would probably be president now.

If he worked for Clinton .... well, he'd never have done that because she wasn't his ball boy.

The only evidence of Russia collusion we have seen so far is between Putin and the left.
Yes, maybe a shrink can help you with your inability to accept the legitimate outcome of a fair election.
Elections are rarely fair. But the questions remain whether Trump broke laws in getting information from Russia, and why would Russia provide that.
Perhaps you two can get a group rate if you use the same psychiatrist to help you deal with your common fantasy.

Has he been charged with anything from them? You and Inboth know with the leaks if anything had been found untoward it would have been out there.

"The March 7 letter from Sheri A. Dillon and William F. Nelson says audits of Trump’s returns for 2009 “and forward” are ongoing and says all of the audits are "consistent with the IRS' practice for large and complex businesses."

“Examinations of your tax returns for 2002 through 2008 have been closed administratively by agreement with the IRS without assessment or payment, on a net basis, of any deficiency.”

• The IRS has been doing that for years now, yet found nada.
    It's time for someone to take a look at Comrade's tax returns to see just how hostage he is to Putin.
How do you know what they found? You have inside info from the IRS?

See here:

If he worked for Clinton .... well, he'd never have done that because she wasn't his ball boy.
hillary-lavrov.jpg

Only because Putin told her to fuck off. If not she would've sold him the white house.

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie, probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings, all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

Guessing it's pretty hard for you to see anything that's non-liberal.

Perhaps you two can get a group rate if you use the same psychiatrist to help you deal with your common fantasy.
Looks like your Orange Messiah's getting a group rate on defense lawyers.

Looks like your Orange Messiah's getting a group rate on defense lawyers.
Well they must be doing a good job because I haven't seen any indictments yet. :lol:

Stupid fucks... you leftwing wingnuts bitched and whined that Trump was going to start WW III, now your whining that he hasn't. You all need to check yourselves in at your local mental asylum.

It's extremely easy for snowflakes to SEE 'collusion'....

...just damn-near IMPOSSIBLE to PROVE it. :p

It can be proved

All it takes is a leak from Mr Putin if he becomes dissatisfied with Trump

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie, probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings, all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

Yeah, and never mind the uranium deal, or her husband collecting hundreds of thousands of $$ from Russia while she was SoS, or, their connections to Fusion GPS and a British intel agent who falsified documents as a hit on Trump. Yeah, but Trump and Russia colluded.

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

Yeah, and never mind the uranium deal, or her husband collecting hundreds of thousands of $$ from Russia while she was SoS, or, their connections to Fusion GPS and a British intel agent who falsified documents as a hit on Trump. Yeah, but Trump and Russia colluded.
Well it makes you wonder why Vlad preferred Orange.

See here:

You're obviously just another dumbass snowflake. We are not at war with Russia. The Russians did try to hack the RNC computers, but the RNC had proper security on them.

Your only evidence that Trump is supposedly "colluding" with Russia is that he hasn't been hacked? I could spend all day explaining how fucking stupid you are.

So what? Who cares?
Well he lied when he was out on the campaign trail. Said he didn't have any business in Russia. Meanwhile Michael Cohen was doing his bidding. Now Cohen is going to jail. So should Trump.

lying to Congress about his involvement in a Trump Tower project in Moscow that he brokered during Trump’s campaign.

And to think at one point Cohen was tweeting lock her up. That's great!

So what? Who cares?
Well he lied when he was out on the campaign trail. Said he didn't have any business in Russia. Meanwhile Michael Cohen was doing his bidding. Now Cohen is going to jail. So should Trump.

lying to Congress about his involvement in a Trump Tower project in Moscow that he brokered during Trump’s campaign.

And to think at one point Cohen was tweeting lock her up. That's great!
He didn't lie. He doesn't have any business with Russia. He has exchanged no money or thing of value with anyone in Russia.

What should Trump go to jail for, telling the Truth? The real reason is that all you Trump-haters can't bear the thought that he's your president.

Forum List

Back