I don't mean to nag

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
But have you paid attention to the heat wave news...particularly the fact that the record high temperature of 134 degrees was set 100 years ago at Death Valley? How did that happen?? Al Gore wasn't even alive then...

What's more important than a wave of warm weather on the left half of the country is the mean average annual temps over all. Two or three days ago we had record rain here now we are having record heat. OMG! If that trend continues for a month we will all be fried. It rose 30 degrees in four days in forty days it will be over 400F!

Sorry, I couldn't help the sarcasm. I get short in the heat... and in cold pools too! :)

But have you paid attention to the heat wave news...particularly the fact that the record high temperature of 134 degrees was set 100 years ago at Death Valley? How did that happen?? Al Gore wasn't even alive then...

I have been to the beyond awesome Death Valley, three times, but in the safest month, weather- wise; the month of May. The beautiful multi-colored spring flowers were blossoming every where in that beautiful area, and one felt as if they were on another planet. A geologic treasure.

I have been to the beyond awesome Death Valley, three times, but in the safest month, weather- wise; the month of May. The beautiful multi-colored spring flowers were blossoming every where in that beautiful area, and one felt as if they were on another planet. A geologic treasure.

We need your body here in Texas, AA.:eusa_silenced:

We need your body here in Texas, AA.:eusa_silenced:

Why darling? It's not hot enough, there???? :lol:

The day I left Phoenix, Sept. 5, 28 years ago, it was 119 @ 9 am in the morning.

Forum List

Back