" I don't stand by anything "

Especially gutless was how Trump ended the interview and ejected the reporter for daring to ask him what evidence he had that Obama had wiretapped him.

The Trump-snowflakes here will be effusively praising that wuss act, and then they'll emulate their DearLeader's wussdom here. They'll declare how wonderful it was that DearLeader showed that reporter who's boss. The nerve of the the press, asking Trump about the evidence behind his accusations.

Oh, it's also obvious that Trump has dementia problems. Again, like many conservatives on USMB.

The OP was TOTALLY taken out of context. Good gosh.

Here is the quote....

“I don't stand by anything. I just — you can take it the way you want. I think our side's been proven very strongly. And everybody's talking about it. And frankly, it should be discussed,” Trump said. “That is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it's a very big topic. And it's a topic that should be No. 1. And we should find out what the hell is going on.”

the context was he doesnt stand BY ANYTHING just like he said ... it matters what the POTUS thinks, says, and does so Trump leaves the opinions of
(his words) a very big topic to be formed by who ever, what ever, when ever ... and turns and walks away.

a pussboi with really bad hair.

`````````````

“I don't stand by anything. I just — you can take it the way you want. I think our side's been proven very strongly. And everybody's talking about it. And frankly, it should be discussed,” Trump said. “That is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it's a very big topic. And it's a topic that should be No. 1. And we should find out what the hell is going on.”

PROVEN there was NO wiretap by Obama ... thats what the hell is going on.

Siete said:
the context was he doesnt stand BY ANYTHING just like he said ... it matters what the POTUS thinks, says, and does so Trump leaves the opinions of
(his words) a very big topic to be formed by who ever, what ever, when ever ... and turns and walks away.

Translation--
Herpity derpity derpydo and derpoaherpity derpderp herpity!
Therefore, derp

Speaking of pussboi

he finally said it ..

Trump on Obama surveillance claims: 'I don't stand by anything'

[[[[[[[[ SHOCKER ]]]]]]]] everyone had that figured out a looooooooooong time ago.

Thing is Siete,
We still don't know is he making this shit up or does he actually believe this crap. (OR how much of either)

It is coming obvious he is getting his information from Media Friendly (friendly to Trump) sites, he does like being lied to as long as it is good to him...

He kind of reminds you of that Bunker scene with Hitler when he discovers reality. Last week President Bannon was replaced by President Kushner who only qualifications are that his Dad had to give $2.5m so his kid could go to Harvard and he married Ivanka...

Think of this way, it could be worst, they could be competent!

Speaking of pussboi

Obama had at least the guts to do it, Trump didn't show up... He was too chicken...

Speaking of pussboi

That was embarrassing

Trumpster keeps on trolling

And the left gets upset

How about the left becomes adults for once?

Speaking of pussboi

Mm, I still get embarrassed for him every time I see that and the shooting one.

Speaking of pussboi

Senora Trump didn't even show up to bat. She cut and ran.

11311567_1617556441828914_1881902361_n.jpg

The only thing consistent about republicans is that 5 minutes after you say something about Trump; one of them will bring up Obama or Clinton…

he leaves his opinion open so he cant be wrong, then says "they're saying", again he cant be wrong ..

NO BALLS DONNIEBOI, NO BALLS!

Forum List

Back