I don't support Hitlery, but Trump is making a mistake

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Trump is going after mexicans, hispanics, and immigrants, to appeal to native white people, and he hopes to pilfer some of the native black vote as well.

But here's the thing: blacks are going to vote democrat. Rain or shine.

So he's not going to get any blacks, and at this rate he won't get any hispanics or asians either. He is, basically, writing off millions of decent immigrants and non-white citizens who are actually opposed to liberalism and endless immigration.

If Trump wants a white America, he should come out and say it, at least everybody will know where he stands. But if he doesn't he sure isn't doing a good job of building any coalition.

There is a significant blue collar black vote the will vote Trump, it' just not cool to tell anyone in their community or the pollsters.

The fact is, the ones that work in manufacturing like his talk on trade and immigration better than the DNC stands or Hillary. They simple have been screwed over by the Clintons and Democrats too many times.

This is about jobs, not about SNAP and welfare.

He is? Do you have links of proof? I don't mean bias, I mean proof.

Trump is a fraud
I know.

It never ceases to amaze me how much he and Hillary have in common. Is it any wonder that just a few years back they were friends?

Is it any wonder that Hillary supporters and Trump supporters are so much alike? Their critical thinking skills are so much the same. They can so easily be fooled into thinking the candidate of their own choosing is good enough to cast a vote for.

There is a sinister sort of irony in it. . . . don't you think?

Hitlery is a fraud.
I know.

It never ceases to amaze me how much she and Trump have in common. Is it any wonder that just a few years back they were friends?

Is it any wonder that Hillary supporters and Trump supporters are so much alike? Their critical thinking skills are so much the same. They can so easily be fooled into thinking the candidate of their own choosing is good enough to cast a vote for.

There is a sinister sort of irony in it. . . . don't you think?

:badgrin::badgrin:

Cracks me up that people say these things with no proof.

Yes thats why he will lose
proof like what?

Trump is going after mexicans, hispanics, and immigrants, to appeal to native white people, and he hopes to pilfer some of the native black vote as well.
What would prove that? according to you?

LOL That is racialreality9's job to figure out.

proof like what?

thats not true

So he's not going to get any blacks, and at this rate he won't get any hispanics or asians either. He is, basically, writing off millions of decent immigrants and non-white citizens who are actually opposed to liberalism and endless immigration.

If Trump wants a white America, he should come out and say it, at least everybody will know where he stands. But if he doesn't he sure isn't doing a good job of building any coalition.

Yeah--but there are millions of Republicans that will be voting for Hillary Clinton. This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the party of Trump. Full of ignorance, anger, bigotry, misogyny and extremism and this in no way represents the majority of Republicans. Myself as a life long Republican will be voting for Hillary Clinton. I have no loyalty to this new party of Trump, and neither should any other Republican. My country is much more important than an R or D behind someone's name. There's no way I am going to vote for a 3rd party candidate--and risk letting this chimpanzee, Trump, get in throught the back door of the Oval office.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton

Therefore, I am taking the advice of a friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan, who explains it all in a 3 minute video.

Last edited:
proof like what?

thats not true

ok

proof like what?

thats not true

ok
so what would you consider to be proof? can you give an example? are you saying something like that is impossible to prove?

thats not true

ok
so what would you consider to be proof? can you give an example? are you saying something like that is impossible to prove?

Like I said..that is up to racialreality9. He/she is the one that made the statement.
I am fine with my words. Don't try and put them in my mouth please. PLUS I am not going to argue with YOU over this. It is not your OP, and I am not here to up your post count.

He can answer or not. I don't care. It was an ignorant statement. /unwatch

Not necessarily true. I've talked to many hispanics and blacks who like Trumps immigration stand. Low skilled blacks and hispanics are disproportionately effected by illegals and Trump is pointing that out.

proof like what?

As proof of racial bias? Sweet Baby Jesus--raping--thieving--drug addicted--that bring over infectious disease (Mexicans) is not a racial comment to you--LOL?

Look Trump has chased off more voting blocks than you can shake a stick at. He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning. WHY YOU ASK? Historically since Reagan the GOP nominee has needed to capture at least 40% of the Latino voting block to win the White House. The last GOP President to win was G.W. Bush he captured 44% of this block, in 2012 the platform was anti-immigrant, deportation also, and Romney lost by only capturing 27% of this block. Trump is polling worse with this block than any 6 of the last GOP Nominees.
This poll shows just how screwed Donald Trump is
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
This poll shows just how screwed Donald Trump is

27 MILLION legal voting Hispanics are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.

Add to this that the largest voting block in this country (women) have a 73% unfavorable rating of Trump, and that half of the women in the Republican party will not cast a vote for him.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Last edited:

thats not true

ok

Like I said..that is up to racialreality9. He/she is the one that made the statement.
I am fine with my words. Don't try and put them in my mouth please. PLUS I am not going to argue with YOU over this. It is not your OP, and I am not here to up your post count.

He can answer or not. I don't care. It was an ignorant statement. /unwatch
demanding proof that Trump is racist is like demanding proof that 1+1=2, here try taking the hundreds of examples of racism that are available with a quick google search like this list Read every awful thing Donald Trump has said about minorities and tell me he’s not racist things like the court case where he was convicted of racial discrimination, or that the main criticism of his campaign for the last year has been that he's racist, or that his dad was in the KKK.

And pretend a democrat did it

Forum List

Back