I Don't Think Biden Will Step Aside - Will Run in November

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It may turn out that I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that, no matter how many Democrats urge Joe Biden to resign, he will ignore them all, and stay in the race. The reason I say this is because even if Biden himself thinks he's too old and demented or whatever, to be president, that doesn't matter to him.

Biden, I think, is concerned not with the job of the presidency, but is simply concerned with making money. Since Biden became Vice President in 2009, his personal wealth has skyrocketed from thousands of $$$ to $9 Million, not counting his secret incomes kept hidden.

Figuring in his shell company receipts, Biden could be in the neighborhood of some 10's of millions of $$$. My guess is that Biden wants to hold on to the prestige of the presidency to sell it to foreign buyers, and he doesnt need to do much to make that happen. The Biden family has also profitted big, from Joe's high level jobs. Biden want to keep thst going too.

It may turn out that I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that, no matter how many Democrats urge Joe Biden to resign, he will ignore them all, and stay in the race. The reason I say this is because even if Biden himself thinks he's too old and demented or whatever, to be president, that doesn't matter to him.

Biden, I think, is concerned not with the job of the presidency, but is simply concerned with making money. Since Biden became Vice President in 2009, his personal wealth has skyrocketed from thousands of $$$ to $9 Million, not counting his secret incomes kept hidden.

Figuring in his shell company receipts, Biden could be in the neighborhood of some 10's of millions of $$$. My guess is that Biden wants to hold on to the prestige of the presidency to sell it to foreign buyers, and he doesnt need to do much to make that happen. The Biden family has also profitted big, from Joe's high level jobs. Biden want to keep thst going too.

If you are a Republican, this would be the best news, and the best chance to insure a Trump victory, he drops out and it could be bad for the GOP.

I think that Biden secretly wants to die in office.
That has not happened since FDR.

Well you have a lot of company for different reasons. I honestly don't think Biden could tell you who the President is half the time. If he stays in I don't think it will be due to his greed. I think he is too far gone mentally to even think about that now. If he stays in it is because Jill or whoever else he still recognizes and trusts tells him to stay in. And the deep state operatives won't be able to change her or whomever's mind.

Could be. Politicians generally never leave unless forced out or they die. If they can't force him out, then good chance he will stay put And thumb his nose at them.

Let's hope so.....want to see if libs will vote for a third term of Jimma Carter
Quite a few might vote for him even while not supporting him, just because they hate Trump so much. The debate might still have a major effect though, since the majority of voters are independents, very likey moving to Trump right now.

No democrats are urging Biden to drop out, only the MSM is.

Typical trumpist projection. Their candidate is corrupt as hell, so everyone else must be the same. Tell me, has Biden had any secret meetings with any dictators lately?

No democrats are urging Biden to drop out, only the MSM is.

Typical trumpist projection. Their candidate is corrupt as hell, so everyone else must be the same. Tell me, has Biden had any secret meetings with any dictators lately?

Yeah, that evil MSM that's controlled by MAGA Republicans, right? :laughing0301:

Drop out Joe

Democrats are too busy congratulating Biden on the beating he gave Trump to even consider forcing him out.

Do you actually know any of those "Democrats" you're referring to?

Do you even know who James Carville is?

"Longtime Democratic strategist James Carville said President Biden does not have advisers telling him what to do, he has employees, in comments after his poor debate showing on Thursday night.

Since the debate between Biden and former President Trump, the conversation has been centered around if Biden should step aside and allow another Democrat to take on Trump in the polls.

Carville told Axios that he never thought Biden running “was a nifty idea” and predicts that Biden will be off the ballot by Election Day."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...n-debate-he-relies-on-employees-not-advisers/

Forum List

Back