I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

That law would get Martin off if he'd have killed Zimmerman, or it should have done so. But I don't see it backing up Zimmerman.
Yes, it would get either one of them off.

What's missing, in your opinion, for it to apply to Zimmerman?
The fact that he was following Martin and Martin had done nothing wrong.
I understand that, I do.

But, where in the law does following, or even initiating it, exempt someone from being legally protected in a killing?

That's what I'm wondering. (The law totally sucks.)

I understand that, I do.

But, where in the law does following, or even initiating it, exempt someone from being legally protected in a killing?

sigh.....it doesn't say that but one does have to be in fear. You just don't get out of your truck and follow someone that you fear when that someone has done nothing wrong.

I understand that, I do.

sigh.....it doesn't say that but one does have to be in fear. You just don't get out of your truck and follow someone that you fear when that someone has done nothing wrong.
True, I believe one can safely assume that Zimmerman had little fear of Martin when Zimmerman exited his vehicle.

However, when he later became face to face it is more than possible that Zimmerman became fearful of Martin.

Where it stop applying to martin was when he ran from Zimmerman and then came back making Martin the aggressor
I'm not convinced (reports from press) that Martin did that.

Once the scuffle started, both are aggressors, so both are attacking. I don't see the legal protection being exempt from either.

Go to that other thread and listen to the video I posted you can hear what happen very clearly one of the better versions. Or do you want me to post it here.

I understand that, I do.

True, I believe one can safely assume that Zimmerman had little fear of Martin when Zimmerman exited his vehicle.

However, when he later became face to face it is more than possible that Zimmerman became fearful of Martin.
Yes, and that was part of his own following of Martin, if true. Martin seemingly had every right to fear an unknown man that was following him.

Yes, and that was part of his own following of Martin, if true. Martin seemingly had every right to fear an unknown man that was following him.

Martin ran in fear, however he came back when he should have kept going.

You have no proof of that. He could have run in fear, thought he'd gotten away from the guy, and then started walking back to his father's finace's home. From what I understand, he would have had to walk in the direction he did to get to her house.

Where are the "CIVIL RIGHTS" folk condemning the massive amounts of death threats Zimmerman and his family are receiving?
Where has anyone come forward and stated that needs to stop and that is wrong?

I understand that, I do.

I have a different take..I think he sounds spooked. He says "shit I don't know where this kid is". And he sounds alarmed when he says there's something wrong with him.

You have no proof of that. He could have run in fear, thought he'd gotten away from the guy, and then started walking back to his father's finace's home. From what I understand, he would have had to walk in the direction he did to get to her house.

The proof is in the video I posted you can hear Zimmerman say he's running you can hear the ding ding of a key in the ignition as Zimmerman opens the door. You can hear Zimmerman heavy breathing and foot steps has he's running and and you can hear that his heavy breathing has stopped when he's asked if he's following Martin and they tell him he doesn't have to do that. That's should be proof enough to show Martin ran and the fact that Martin came back that lead to his death should tell you Martin then became the aggressor.

Note: The hard RW radicals are all spewing the claim that "Martin came back" when there's absolutely NO proof of that. That is strictly based on their speculation and their predetermined view of who murdered victim, Trayvon Martin, is/was. Exactly like they did with the "Zimmerman got beat up" bogus claim.

Interesting.

Note: The hard RW radicals are all spewing the claim that "Martin came back" when there's absolutely NO proof of that. That is strictly based on their speculation and their predetermined view of who murdered victim, Trayvon Martin, is/was. Exactly like they did with the "Zimmerman got beat up" bogus claim.

Interesting.

He must have come back since he ran.

Interesting.
Oh, please, spare us. You are the queen of hysterical predetermined views.

:rolleyes:

But, no one ever accused you of not being a hypocrite.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Your Honor:

I present to you Exhibit A...

Evidence that both of these hard RW radicals are admitting that they don't know that the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin, came back, as they are claiming as fact time and time again.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Your Honor:

Evidence that both of these hard RW radicals are admitting that they don't know that the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin, came back, as they are claiming as fact time and time again.

Your Honor I present exhibit B NO COMMON SENSE all emotional knee jerk reaction.

Last edited:

Interesting.

Interesting.

Your Honor:

Your Honor:

This fool thinks I said something. There is no evidence I did. In fact, there is evidence that I doubt that is true.

Please save society from hysterical and hypocritical idiots who lie. No need for mercy.

TIA

The law is bad because:

1. A family lost their child and would like to see due process. It may not happen, because a law is ambiguous.

2. A man cannot live his life as he chooses because about half the country "thinks" he killed someone. He deserves an opportunity to clear his name.

3. Promoting the idea you can pursue someone because you think they could or may have committed a crime and kill them denies the suspect due process.

Framing this as left versus right only demonstrates the polarity of politics.

I grew up in a nearly all white community. I was never stopped by the police and questioned. Neighbors never chased after me. This appears to be more of an experience shared by the poor or minority population. Listening to them only seems appropriate in this situation.

Forum List

Back