I don't trust the MSM. What do you think of The Young Turks?

Are The Young Turks a viable source of news? If not, why?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Jun 25, 2013
I've been following them for a while, and I've not seen one partisan issue argued for the sake of one party or another. They seem to focus on the issues rather than divisive parties and party line nonsense. Which is just that, nonsense. Everything I see them look at, I see them view it in an objective manner, unbiased way while using common sense, and logic.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/3iKZC3_9lUk]Glenn Greenwald: 'Obama Admin Using Snowden as an Example in War on Whistleblowers' - YouTube[/ame]

I've been following them for a while, and I've not seen one partisan issue argued for the sake of one party or another. They seem to focus on the issues rather than divisive parties and party line nonsense. Which is just that, nonsense. Everything I see them look at, I see them view it in an objective manner, unbiased way while using common sense, and logic.

They are completley biased to the left.

If you want accurate news, dig up the sources. There is no such thing as unbiased news. That being said every now and then an unbiased or at least reasonably unbiased article appears. But from TYT? Never.

Refreshingly un-partisan from what I've seen.

They are completley biased to the left.

If you want accurate news, dig up the sources. There is no such thing as unbiased news. That being said every now and then an unbiased or at least reasonably unbiased article appears. But from TYT? Never.
What do you mean by "Left"?

Last edited:
Also RT.com is awesome too

Can't wait till they're on cable and demolish the MSM. They're def got money behind them if they could get rt.com even 5 character urls are impossible to get nowadays. let alone 2. Those are reserved for pharmaceutical companies lol. RA.com

Forum List

Back