I don't understand..

bfisher654

Rookie
Oct 28, 2015
I am seriously lost in America right now. This system is selling ideas to the American people and of course people only see things at the surface and don't look deeper down. This is easily seen in the current presidential race, really republicans? Your leading candidates are Donald Trump and Ben Carson. Ben Carson does not understand politics and just spoon feeds the people what they want to here, this man actually said America's military is too weak. Considering it is twice as large as the 2nd strongest and as strong as the next 17 combined I'd say that's false Mr. Carson. Don't even get me started on Donald Trump, he'll come out to the public and says something racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. And people are just like "At least he speaks the truth!" Thanks for showing how far America has really come. Plus he proposes ideas that would leave us bankrupt such as his tax plan that would cost $15 trillion, which would leave us bankrupt within 2 years. Not that any of these republican candidates are any better than these 2. Than the Democrats leading candidate is Hilary Clinton, probably the most flip flopity politicIan in the race right now. This woman didn't even support Gay marriage until it was convenient for her to do so, she voted for the Iraq war, voted for the Patriot act, etc. Democrat? I think not. Now I think the real problem lies with money in politics, just buy your own politician. These politicans get millions to vote in legislation that provide more tax breaks to the already too powerful rich. The healthcare industry is trash in this country, by far the most expensive in the world and it is ranked in the 40s for overall quality. That makes no sense at all.. this simply means the money is going into the pockets of the people who run the companies. We provide all of this money to the rich and yet we have massive poverty, homeless and even people starving out there. People in Sandanavian countries haven't even seen homelessness before but somehow the largest economy in the world can't afford to get them off the streets? Our education system is screwed, as stated earlier we have the largest economy in the world and other countries have free universities to all but America wants to continue to cut spending on an already struggling education system? All of these things such as free health care and education are possible but you people who say "It wouldn't work!" Are the reason it wouldn't work. The rest of the world seems to make it work just fine. I see no point in continuing my rant right here because I could right an entire novel about this but seriously change needs to happen. I know the republicans are going to come on here and 'tear' me a new one but they are the main problem in this country, with the Democrats following only shortly behind. Congrats America the system has failed.

Last edited:
I am seriously lost in America right now. This system is selling ideas to the American people and of course people only see things at the surface and don't look deeper down. This is easily seen in the current presidential race, really republicans? Your leading candidates are Donald Trump and Ben Carson. Ben Carson does not understand politics and just spoon feeds the people what they want to here, this man actually said America's military is too weak. Considering it is twice as large as the 2nd strongest and as strong as the next 17 combined I'd say that's false Mr. Carson. Don't even get me started on Donald Trump, he'll come out to the public and says something racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. And people are just like "At least he speaks the truth!" Thanks for showing how far America has really come. Plus he proposes ideas that would leave us bankrupt such as his tax plan that would cost $15 trillion, which would leave us bankrupt within 2 years. Not that any of these republican candidates are any better than these 2. Than the Democrats leading candidate is Hilary Clinton, probably the most flip flopity politicIan in the race right now. This woman didn't even support Gay marriage until it was convenient for her to do so, she voted for the Iraq war, voted for the Patriot act, etc. Democrat? I think not. Now I think the real problem lies with money in politics, just buy your own politician. These politicans get millions to vote in legislation that provide more tax breaks to the already too powerful rich. The healthcare industry is trash in this country, by far the most expensive in the world and it is ranked in the 40s for overall quality. That makes no sense at all.. this simply means the money is going into the pockets of the people who run the companies. We provide all of this money to the rich and yet we have massive poverty, homeless and even people starving out there. People in Sandanavian countries haven't even seen homelessness before but somehow the largest economy in the world can't afford to get them off the streets? Our education system is screwed, as stated earlier we have the largest economy in the world and other countries have free universities to all but America wants to continue to cut spending on an already struggling education system? All of these things such as free health care and education are possible but you people who say "It wouldn't work!" Are the reason it wouldn't work. The rest of the world seems to make it work just fine. I see no point in continuing my rant right here because I could right an entire novel about this but seriously change needs to happen. I know the republicans are going to come on here and 'tear' me a new one but they are the main problem in this country, with the Democrats following only shortly behind. Congrats America the system has failed.

Ever heard of paragraphs?

par·a·graph
ˈperəˌɡraf/
noun
noun: paragraph; plural noun: paragraphs
    1. 1.
    1. a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
      synonyms: section, subdivision, part, subsection, division, portion, segment, passageMore
      "the concluding paragraph"
      report, article, item, sidebar, piece, write-up, mention
      "a paragraph in the newspaper"
  1. verb
verb: paragraph; 3rd person present: paragraphs; past tense: paragraphed; past participle: paragraphed; gerund or present participle: paragraphing
arrange (a piece of writing) in paragraphs.

lets make America Great again . Trump promises a rebuilt and even stronger military , border walls , guns all over the place so he is the best , CARSON seems like a nice guy but is a squish in my opinion 'BFisher' . -------- GoTrump !!

I am seriously lost in America right now.
To be depressed, even cynical, about America these days is simply being honest. There is no incentive to do the right thing and most Americans are too stupid to even know what that might be let alone moral or honest enough to do so even then. What you see is a nation of selfish, ignorant, and dishonest children, with VISA cards, too busy being entertained to do anything that actually matters.

Hang around here for a few days and your depression will turn suicidal. Some of the very worst of humanity post here, and they do so without any attempt at human decency, which they can't be bothered with...

Ever heard of paragraphs?

par·a·graph
ˈperəˌɡraf/
noun
noun: paragraph; plural noun: paragraphs
    1. 1.
    1. a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
      synonyms: section, subdivision, part, subsection, division, portion, segment, passageMore
      "the concluding paragraph"
      report, article, item, sidebar, piece, write-up, mention
      "a paragraph in the newspaper"
  1. verb
verb: paragraph; 3rd person present: paragraphs; past tense: paragraphed; past participle: paragraphed; gerund or present participle: paragraphing
arrange (a piece of writing) in paragraphs.

A poster after my own heart. Thank you...thank you very much.

Ah typical, a grammar lesson. And are you kidding S.J, Okay:

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” - Donald Trump, Sexist

“The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.” - Donald Trump, racist to Chinese

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. ... And some, I assume, are good people." - Donald Trump, because every Mexican does this?

“The wall will go up and Mexico will start behaving.” - Donald Trump, Not exactley racist but what?

“Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it.” - Donald Trump, quite clearly..

Should I even bother going on?

understanding the seemingly instant acceptance of such monumentally unqualified GOP candidates (Trump/Carson) boggles the minds of responsible Americans.

Good luck.

It hasnt failed. We just have a bunch of sponges.

It hasnt failed. We just have a bunch of sponges.

are those sponges the minority of voters who want to shut down the government and LET it fail ?

I'm curious.

Forum List

Back