“I Don’t Want Four More Years Of That”

In a column for the Atlantic, conservative pollster Sarah Longwell wrote that focus groups she has conducted on the 2024 presidential election are showing a massive shift away from former President Donald Trump with a substantial number of his supporters admitting they are "exhausted" with his act.

What should be concerning to the former president in her report that, in the past six months, out of nine focus groups, "only 14 percent of Trump 2020 voters wanted him to run in 2024, with a few others on the fence."

A "conservative" pollster......writing for the Atlantic.....

Tucker4.gif

like I said, I could be wrong. The majority might well be like you, and be happy about being in economic malaise.
Well...they think men can get pregnant and can't define what a woman is, think gender is a spectrum and take monumental pride in killing their babies in the womb...so...let's just say it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

But the OP...a hard leftist... is promoting the article...printed in a far leftist magazine...by a "conservative" nobody's ever heard of.

Must I draw you a picture or do would you prefer a topographical map...
Why are trolls so prevalent here?

That's a really good point as I was thinking that too.
I think there are lot of conservatives who don’t want to see a repeat of the political fiasco and media hysteria of the Trump years. I know I don’t.

You’re a child.

..and you're a condescending self absorbed prick who's spent far too many nights smelling his own farts and now firmly believes they exude a floral aroma.

Sorry my man...sticking your high opinion of yourself directly up your ass will put it in almost perfect alignment with the rest of our opinions of you.

Last edited:
In a column for the Atlantic, conservative pollster Sarah Longwell wrote that focus groups she has conducted on the 2024 presidential election are showing a massive shift away from former President Donald Trump with a substantial number of his supporters admitting they are "exhausted" with his act.

What should be concerning to the former president in her report that, in the past six months, out of nine focus groups, "only 14 percent of Trump 2020 voters wanted him to run in 2024, with a few others on the fence."

Only those who hate America and want to see America’s democracy destroyed would want another four disastrous years of Trump.

Microcosms that leave out important details are now being desperately used by the Whaddywedonow Democrats searching endlessly for another self-fulfilling prophecy. The one about supporters "showing a massive shift," is a projection from the wells of joyless despondency of the Democrat Party whose members are bailing the swamp way and looking the MAGA way for the future of this country. For some that means "Make America Great Again." That will happen anyway, and when Donald Trump retakes the White House God will make America great again, and we will no longer have to listen to Biden lies, Water's stalking orders, Pelosi's hate-filled theatrics, Schumer's illegal threats on members of the Supreme Court, and Buttagieg's surfeit platitudes. Life will be good again with an improved Trump's re-election, with God being his vision and guide. ✝️🦋

Last edited:
..and you're a condescending self absorbed prick who's spent far too many nights smelling his own farts and now firmly believes they exude a floral aroma.

Sorry my man...sticking your high opinion of yourself directly up your ass will put it in almost perfect alignment with the rest of our opinions of you.
Lol. They don’t come any more ignorantly pompous as you.

I'm shocked that someone who is a longtime member of the Establishment GOP hates Trump.

Forum List

Back