I doubt Newsmax ignores 2020 election debacle. In any case, Ted Cruz says: Ukraine war is Biden's fault

You don't know jackshit what Trump would have done because the Democrats stole the 2020 election from the American people and Trump was not the President.

We do know that Trump gave real armaments to the Ukrainian people after The Worthless Negro gave them mattresses and pillows.
So we have Trump to blame to escalating the hostilities then.

Trump was an appeaser. That’s a fact.

So we have Trump to blame to escalating the hostilities then.

Trump was an appeaser. That’s a fact.

All we really know is that when Potatohead stole the election that Putin felt it was a green light to invade and he fucking did it. That is indisputable history.

All we really know is that when Potatohead stole the election that Putin felt it was a green light to invade and he fucking did it. That is indisputable history.
You can read Putin’s mind?

I was looking for a story on N-max that is about the 2020 election fraud problem but got distracted by this story..

I love Ted Cruz.. calls it like it is

:)

🇺🇲
And yet again, we get the standard line from the orange Putin butt-kissers, the same line tried by rapists, murderers and terrorists:

"You made me do it."

This war is the fault of one (1) person: Putin, your second-biggest hero.

Hell, your blob wanted to invite them to Camp David.
I'm not sure what you are getting at. Are you now admitting that by letting Afghanistan fall to the Taliban that it gave Putin the green light to invade Ukraine? First you say it had nothing to do with Putin invading Ukraine and now you seem to acknowledge that it did but you want to blame it on Trump. Which way is it?

I'm not sure what you are getting at. Are you now admitting that by letting Afghanistan fall to the Taliban that it gave Putin the green light to invade Ukraine?
Since I didn't mention the nation of Afghanistan falling or Putin...I would have to think that I wasn't talking about either matter.
First you say it had nothing to do with Putin invading Ukraine and now you seem to acknowledge that it did but you want to blame it on Trump.
The events in Afghanistan had nothing to do with Putin invading the Ukraine.

I was just informing you that when the President takes office, international agreements are not just easily cast asunder because American credibility is on the line. What happens the next time we have to negotiate with someone? Can the party across the table have any faith that we will honor the agreement? Nope. This was the problem with the blob nixing the deal with Iran.
Which way is it?
Putin invaded Ukraine. A nation that was no threat to Russia. He is to blame for it. Nobody else.

Your blob signed the surrender papers with the Taliban long before Biden kicked his mara-lard-ass in the 2020 election.

Anything else?

Since I didn't mention the nation of Afghanistan falling or Putin...I would have to think that I wasn't talking about either matter.

The events in Afghanistan had nothing to do with Putin invading the Ukraine.

I was just informing you that when the President takes office, international agreements are not just easily cast asunder because American credibility is on the line. What happens the next time we have to negotiate with someone? Can the party across the table have any faith that we will honor the agreement? Nope. This was the problem with the blob nixing the deal with Iran.

Putin invaded Ukraine. A nation that was no threat to Russia. He is to blame for it. Nobody else.

Your blob signed the surrender papers with the Taliban long before Biden kicked his mara-lard-ass in the 2020 election.

Anything else?
Now I'm really confused. So, you're saying that Trump did right in wanting to get us out. Just a moment ago you claimed it was Trump's fault. I wish you would make up your mind.

its ALWAYS some one else fault.
None of them ever acknowledge ERRORS.
Even when we All know it happens all the time.
& its all of them, no matter what party they belong to

Forum List

Back