i fear ukraine will lose the war

I believe Trump is praying (that this will distract) from Trump’s upcoming trials.

And I personally believe Trump is going to spend a few months in jail and be barred from running again.
:)-

Originally posted by rightwinger
Those countries begged to join NATO

For some reason, they view Russia as a threat

Poland, the Baltic countries, etc... yes... Just as Russia always justifiably feared western Europe.

Ukraine... definitely not.

No matter how many tons of evidence people present to you, you keep clinging desperately to this imaginary Ukraine, united in their fear and hatred towards Russia, that only exists in your head.

The neocon policy of bringing NATO to Russia's immediate neighborhood was wrong and criminal on so many levels. A crime against both Russia and Ukraine.

An injustice against Russia:

The end of the Cold War was supposed to represent a Big Reset, a watershed moment on the relationship between the West and Russia.

Russia would dismantle the Warsaw Pact and the Soviet Union itself and the West verbally promised to freeze the expansion of the military alliance created to fight another country from another era that didn't even exist anymore (see how absurd the whole expansion was).

Russia kept her side of the bargain just to be stabbed in the back by the West.

A crime against Ukraine:

Everyone with a bare modicum of common sense knew that dangling the West's economic and military carrots in front of a deeply divided Ukraine for 30 years would tear the socio-political fabric of the nation and split the country in half.

But since when scoundrels like Wolfowitz, Bolton and Rumsfeld give a damn about keeping the promise made by America or even about the political polarization and eventual destruction of the nation of Ukraine?

What is really ironic, tragicomic in all this clusterfuck is the fact that I see now, much to my surprise, american leftists, liberals and progressives like rightwinger, JoeB, odanny, alang, Fort Fun Indiana, Crepitus, occupied, bodecea and so many others aligning themselves with the hawkish, truculent, gratuitous foreign policy conceived by the worst kind of rightists, reactionaries, imperialists and "thugs" in the entire US political spectrum.

Putin is going to lose.

His vision of a greater former Soviet Union is nothing more than a wet dream.

One can only hope Putin’s handlers keep changing his diapers on a scheduler basis.

Depends on what the world 'win' means in this context. If retaking all occupied territories - then Ukraine will definitely lose. If political independence from Russia and preserving the Ukrainian state in any meaningful form - then that is still unclear. But at the beginning of the last year the odds of 'winning' in this regard were much higher than they are now.

Russia "won" six months ago at Bakhmut when finally a massacre occurred ---all down to the Midget playing God strategically and being an idiot in military terms . UAF losses were horrific .

Midget then banked on holding Ardviika at an obsessional level and threw every reserve and top brigade there,weakening the rest of the the defence line.
As a result, Russia has been on the offensive the length of the line and is finally smashing Ardviika .
It is pitiful to follow and read about .
Midget has literally mobilised 50 000 women for the trenches -- matters are that bad,and Kyiv has run out of men replacements..

That is the main reason Kyiv runs these sporadic attacks on Russian soil . They are irrelevant to the real battle line but Kyiv hopes gullibles will see it as something more than incidental nonsense .

GE_5KwXW4AAEzU0

I don't think they will win or lose, the war has ground down to a stalemate. Both sides have exhausted their supply of manpower and weapons, and are in defensive positions that really haven't moved significantly in more than a year.

The only real question is, when does the Ukraine and her western backers face reality and sit down at the negotiating table to end this.
Sanity.....

I believe Trump is praying (that this will distract) from Trump’s upcoming trials.

And I personally believe Trump is going to spend a few months in jail and be barred from running again.
:)-
i hope so!

who sees still a chance to win.?
we will beat the oriental 🇸🇦 🐖🇷🇺hordesmen as usual
Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Show us the honest numbers of Russian casualties and we can discuss.
300,000 plus

There is a difference in fighting for your country and fighting for a cause you don’t support.

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

we will beat the oriental 🇸🇦 🐖🇷🇺hordesmen as usual

Uh, guy, what does "winning" look like at this point? Clearly, you aren't going to drive the Russians out of the Crimea or Donbass or any of the territory they now hold.

Both sides have ground down to exhaustion, with no movement.

This is the point where you negotiate a peace treaty. Russia gets the territory with Russians in them, they return other territory, and Ukraine gets to join NATO and the EU.

Uh, guy, what does "winning" look like at this point? Clearly, you aren't going to drive the Russians out of the Crimea or Donbass or any of the territory they now hold.

Both sides have ground down to exhaustion, with no movement.
LIKE IN 1916? :auiqs.jpg:

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Forum List

Back