i fear ukraine will lose the war

Uh, guy, what does "winning" look like at this point? Clearly, you aren't going to drive the Russians out of the Crimea or Donbass or any of the territory they now hold.

Both sides have ground down to exhaustion, with no movement.

This is the point where you negotiate a peace treaty. Russia gets the territory with Russians in them, they return other territory, and Ukraine gets to join NATO and the EU.
Russia may get territory, but they won’t get peace.
They have mistreated the residents of those territories and they will not treat Russians as liberators

I doubt the west will relax sanctions either

LIKE IN 1916? :auiqs.jpg:
Moscow horde´s war record :-

In 1916, Russia was holding its own against the Germans and Austrians and Turks. Then the Commies came along and fucked it all up.

But address my point instead of cutting and pasting.

The war has ground down to a stalemate and Ukraine is running out of bullet-catchers. I would put more money on Russia winning this thing that Ukraine at this point, but the more likely thing is the carnage will continue for years.

In 1916, Russia was holding its own against the Germans and Austrians and Turks. Then the Commies came along and fucked it all up.

this time , Moscow colonial subjects will do it :thup: , one way or another, we will break down Moscow Mongol 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 ulus :thup:

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

ps
1996 defeated by Chechnya

The war has ground down to a stalemate and Ukraine is running out of bullet-catchers. I would put more money on Russia winning this thing that Ukraine at this point, but the more likely thing is the carnage will continue for years.

The west keeps the supply lines going to deplete the Russian military capabilities. They have severe shortages of tanks, helicopters, artillery and ordnance with limited capability to repair and replenish.
I also suspect Russian morale will take its toll.

I don’t think Ukraine can dislodge entrenched troops but they can wear them out.

The West is getting what it wants……A depleted Russian threat

Trading with China probably more than makes up for that.
sure, cos the (commie )Hans always pays the full price :abgg2q.jpg:

ps
:auiqs.jpg:

They didn't. The overthrow of the Tsar from the throne was done by the bourgeoisie and the generals. Even representatives of the royal family participated in it. And then half a year of bourgeoisie rule and defeats in 1917 led to the fact that power fell into the hands of the Bolsheviks without much resistance. Only the intervention of the Entente allowed the enemies of the Bolsheviks to organize the Civil War.

Russia is definitely going to lose....the real question is whether or not Ukraine is going to win.

Poland is desiring the Steppes....so is Russia. Currently Russia holds the bulk of the mining in Ukraine which is why Ukraine will never let it go. (Most valuable resource they have)

Crimea is controlled by the fresh water....which Ukraine still is fighting over....and as long as it's being fought over Crimea is dry.

So that's the lines....part of Ukraine was never really deeded back to them when they were given their independence. It's remained Russian territory all this time and nobody even remembers that at this point.

Russia may have more manpower and more industry to make war....but that doesn't compete with the entire western world's ability. Currently there are more manufacturing capabilities for shells....but they are mired in American graft and politics....so the plants sit collecting dust.

Russia has already resorted to conscription....and unless Ukraine pulls out a win....other Nations will enter the fight. Which is where things will get messy very quickly.

There are no clear nationalities for the two sides.

Things get messy when Europe gets involved...because they always get greedy and want to control the various nations they are in. Keeping European troops out is the best thing all around but Ukraine is running short of men. It still Currently has enough for asymmetrical warfare. (Always has)

The question also is when will Russia have experienced enough pain and loss and give up?

They have severe shortages of tanks, helicopters, artillery and ordnance with limited capability to repair and replenish.
and brave poor men who are ready to die for 15 K $

Russia is definitely going to lose....the real question is whether or not Ukraine is going to win.

Poland is desiring the Steppes....so is Russia. Currently Russia holds the bulk of the mining in Ukraine which is why Ukraine will never let it go. (Most valuable resource they have)

Crimea is controlled by the fresh water....which Ukraine still is fighting over....and as long as it's being fought over Crimea is dry.

So that's the lines....part of Ukraine was never really deeded back to them when they were given their independence. It's remained Russian territory all this time and nobody even remembers that at this point.

Russia may have more manpower and more industry to make war....but that doesn't compete with the entire western world's ability. Currently there are more manufacturing capabilities for shells....but they are mired in American graft and politics....so the plants sit collecting dust.

Russia has already resorted to conscription....and unless Ukraine pulls out a win....other Nations will enter the fight. Which is where things will get messy very quickly.

There are no clear nationalities for the two sides.

Things get messy when Europe gets involved...because they always get greedy and want to control the various nations they are in. Keeping European troops out is the best thing all around but Ukraine is running short of men. It still Currently has enough for asymmetrical warfare. (Always has)

The question also is when will Russia have experienced enough pain and loss and give up?
great post as usual , any comment on this development ?

Many have asked themselves such a question and having answered incorrectly, ended up very badly. Hitler was the last such inquirer.
Americans know history very poorly, so they also ask themselves such stupid questions.

The west keeps the supply lines going to deplete the Russian military capabilities. They have severe shortages of tanks, helicopters, artillery and ordnance with limited capability to repair and replenish.
I also suspect Russian morale will take its toll.

I don’t think Ukraine can dislodge entrenched troops but they can wear them out.

The West is getting what it wants……A depleted Russian threat

Again, at what cost? We at the point where someone has to have a lick of sense and start peace talks.

Again, at what cost? We at the point where someone has to have a lick of sense and start peace talks.

Peace usually involves concessions from both sides.
Ukraine concedes territory to the Russians, what do they get in return?

A temporary peace while Russia regroups for another attack?
They thought they had peace when they conceded Crimea

But address my point instead of cutting and pasting.

a short question , will you fight for Alaska and California , or they will be part of a peace deal with Moscow as well ?

Sweetie, an internal fight between Russians and Ukrainians over the Donbass has nothing to do with me.

As for Alaska, I would happily give them that, but I don't think they want Sarah Palin any more than I do.

The U.S. certainly can't hold Russia responsible for an atrocious invasion.

Forum List

Back